Hi, I'm back, but not for long.

<em>TimeTravel_O</em>
1 час назад PETERSONNS сказал:

Да, я знаю, что это плохая идея, но я хочу жить одна в другом времени. Я бы ничего не сделал, чтобы изменить эту временную шкалу. Я буду радоваться будущему и начать новую жизнь. Я точно знаю, что ЭТА временная шкала - не МОЯ временная шкала. Я ненавижу все настоящее человечество 

What are you dissatisfied with in your timeline? Your opinion is interesting.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I share your views on the world, but believe me, this is not an option. Each era has its own characteristics, it is not a fact that you will like it. You must understand that you will not become anyon

Prove what? That Larry Haber filed the incorporation papers?  It's on file in the State of Florida Fictitious Business records.  Have you not researched much on John Titor? Mr. Haber's name is heavily

This story of John Titor is just very interesting.

Posted Images

<em>TimeTravel_O</em>
02.04.2021 в 11:09 Пергамин сказал:

На случай, если он исчезнет в ближайшее время, это файл jpg "IMG_20210402_042446_989-1.jpg" с текстом:

Emc2 = s = 0 = 0 = c2mE

Я открывал его в безопасном браузере и рекомендую всем вам это сделать, если вы хотите открыть эту ссылку.

From what sources did you find out about the connection between ONR USA and Onion routing, can you clarify ?.

I am dissatisfied with lack of communications with people, the moral judging and not able being free, and the money buy everything,  even the happiness. It's like if I  am good in this time is a fault and people are very very cruel at times.

I want to live in a timeline where the individual can be free and can enjoy his life at fullest, with nothing to block him.

13 hours ago, PETERSONNS said:

Я недоволен отсутствием общения с людьми, моральным суждением и невозможностью быть свободным, а за деньги можно купить все, даже счастье. Это похоже на то, что если я хорош в это время, это ошибка, а люди временами бывают очень-очень жестокими.

Я хочу жить во временной шкале, где человек может быть свободным и может наслаждаться своей жизнью в полной мере, и ничто не может ему помешать.

I share your views on the world, but believe me, this is not an option. Each era has its own characteristics, it is not a fact that you will like it. You must understand that you will not become anyone in a new era for you.

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, <em>Pergamin</em> said:

Here is a link of an information about funding:

http://www.mediafactory.org.au/2015-media6-deepweb/2015/10/01/57/

Thanks). In any case, this is the most incomprehensible story that can only happen, except for the one that I received 3 messages from 1970 and 1971 with the text "hello", but my callback apparently knocked down the entire network in the 1970s, since the messages stopped to come.

'" I will only say one thing, that the Internet to which you are accustomed may soon cease to exist as well as cryptocurrency in general (as a phenomenon)."

Can you explain more? 

Do you imply that bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency will just disappear. Then so we stop investing in these coins? 

Or at which point of bitcoin, eth..goes to before it cease to exist?

13 hours ago, TimeTravel_О said:

I share your views on the world, but believe me, this is not an option. Each era has its own characteristics, it is not a fact that you will like it. You must understand that you will not become anyone in a new era for you.

I don't want to become someone in a new epoch... I just want to live in peace and enjoy that time alone 

• 2 weeks later...
2 часа назад PaulaJedi сказал:

Посмотри, что я упустил, будучи занятым. Мне просто нечего было спросить у Титора. И самозванцы приходят и уходят.

Well, yes, impostors come and go, but Titor "T.i.t.o.r" remains. © Temporal Recon.

Heh, Whatever happened to the civil war you talked about and the 3rd world war?

Did your messages in 2001 change our world line so drastically, and if so the future you talked about doesn't exist in this world line. Also you said in one of you posts that once you left you wouldn’t be able to come back because of divergence. 

1 hour ago, <em>Frog</em> said:

Heh, Whatever happened to the civil war you talked about and the 3rd world war?

Did your messages in 2001 change our world line so drastically, and if so the future you talked about doesn't exist in this world line. Also you said in one of you posts that once you left you wouldn’t be able to come back because of divergence. 

And also, I said that I do not deny the possibility of TiTor's return in the future. Discrepancies in world lines are controlled. Knowing the parameters, you can indicate the world line with any degree of deviation, and the 3rd world line did not happen for a number of reasons, for example, the terrorist attack that organized the US government changed the future (11/9/2001), and 90% of the TiTor legend is just a fiction for cover. Do you still believe in ibm 5100?

6 hours ago, PaulaJedi said:

Посмотри, что я упустил, будучи занятым. Мне просто нечего было спросить у Титора. И самозванцы приходят и уходят.

Wondering what TITOR and 177 really mean?

Let's start with the first one, where TITOR is the name of the entire project from the Temporal Recon department - Time Initialization The Onion Routing (T.I.T.O.R).

I saw a photo of John Titor like from World War 2 era circa Anno Domini of year of 1940's. There's even anime inspired by urban legends folklore of conspiracy theories about time travelling. Of course official theory of Michio Kaku and Morgan Freeman stated that time travelling is impossible that time is moving only forward Albert Einstein named it time dilation. There are conspiracy theories about Covid-19 vaccines having microchips. Government wants digitalize everything reality of real world,money currencies, Space Jam New Legacy possibly happening in virtual reality Epic Games, People Can Fly,CCP,Tencent named it Metaverse. Coronavirus microscopic view is looking like 3D rendered object just to cause massive fear so people will go to be vaccinated. I watched Fear and Loan in Las Vegas there was a scene where Duke took little bit too much dosage of adrenochrome with straw tiny pipe tube such as mint flavored stomach liquid drops. Something that Covid-19 testing accessories are coming from WuXi chinese laboratories owned by Hungarian-American billionaire George Soros. Elon Musk is testing his Neuralink microchips on human brains this year. Religion predicted it on New Testament Saint John mentioned it on Holly Bible. I heard Valve Corporation tested brain interface chip on humans too. I heard artificial intelligence gonna detect deceases in the future.

Anyway sometimes I wish I could time travel because I was banned on jazz2online forum, Jazz2online discord server,Sonic Retro forum,Sonic Retro discord server, Epic Games sucks on Steam Community,Sonic Retro Steam Community,I was never member of Senntient forum before,I was blocked by Andrew75, blocked by Nate Ruegger on Twitter (different account, blocked by Tim Sweeney CEO and founder of Epic Games on Twitter only in one of my accounts, Arjan Brussee's wife Saskia Brussee,John Jonko on Twitter also on my different account. I can't stop wondering what if Sega survived game console wars in circa Anno Domini of year 2001 if it would not ended up with Sega Dreamcast or if Sony and Nintendo would focus on N64DD instead of Nintendo Switch and Sonic PlayStation 5 some people are saying Sega Dreamcast was prototype of Microsoft Xbox that original one. Unreal game Engine 1 got delayed instead of 1995 it got released possibly people like me would play Jill of the Jungle official 3D remake in years of 2011-2017 Epic Games were working on Fortnite Battle Royale abandoning Unreal Tournament 4 in 2018. In 1999/2000 Jazz Jackrabbit 3 was officially cancelled. In the primary school I watched VHS tape of about HIV and AIDS,in the middle school it was loud about H1N1. I heard John Titor was American soldier from 2036. I also heard about CIA top secret technology project Pegasus tested by Andrew Basiago. If someone made Lightsaber then is it possible to make portal gun from Rick and Morty adult swim cartoon streaming service tv-mini series.

What if Sega and Archie Comics never broke up making fictional characters shipment Sonic and Tiara real official canon. What if Sega and Nintendo compete with their own hardware to at least 2028? Movies such as Time Machine,guy who played Neo in the matrix Trilogy,Back to the Future series,Futurama,Sonic CD,Sonic '06,Sonic Generations,Sonic Mania,Sonic Forces,Sonic Movie, Doctor Who. NASA is also 3D model rendering techniques to manipulate mankind with end of World scenarios. In Ancient Mayans era they have probably contact with aliens. They didn't predict any apocalypse in 2012. Jean Baudrillard wrote book Simulation and Simulacra. Albert Camus wrote book novel Sisyphous Myth searching purpose of life of existance. CERN has its own collission Quantum physics collider. I also watched Quantic Gravity Research hacking Reality on YouTube. So multiverse is finite,but afterlife Infinite,right guys? I mean ladies and gentlemen. Multiple ideas for Sonic the Hedgehog live-action movies were rejected, delayed. I also was kickbanned from Unreal slackers discord server, Slipgate Ironworks discord server. I wish I could prevent all of these my personal life mistakes.

I was thinking one year ago maybe I could be working for American government trying time machine or building John Titor's time machine first of all my intelectual capabilities are very limited same for my language bariers,but it requires X-Ray device equipment which is very expensive such as Disney Club 33 membership and scientology membership. I was also blocked by female communist deviantart user DeltaStarfire and Archie Sonic Online discord server. What if in circa Anno Domini of year 1996 Shoichiro Irimajiri was in Sonic Twist instead of Sonic Adventure 1 Sonic Twist turned out to be cancelled game such as Duke Nukem Forever prototypes,MOTHER 3 prototypes, Rayman games prototypes.? What if Unreal Engine 1 was not delayed released on 1995 instead of 1998?

I never met Michael Jackson personally in the circa Anno Domini of year of 1990's. Officially he died in 2009. Unofficially I heard he's still alive same for Tupac, Elvis Presley. In 1950's George Orwell wrote his book novel 1984 1980's there was that Max Headroom first artificial intelligence. It seems sometimes robots created by humans have plans to wipe out entire human population just like in Animatrix, Terminator movies. Let's hope during outbreak quarantine A.I. won't rebel against humans. World War 3 didn't really happened yet Baba Vanga, Nostradamus clairvoiant skills failed. It would probably start Brave New World Order written by Aldous Huxley book novel. There was conspiracy theory that Paul McCartney died in circa Anno Domini of year 1966. X-Files gonna have animated series. Such as Men in Black. Were some people from Poland involved in company founded by Leon Schlesinger Warner Bros. had polish-american origins? I heard Hakan Nordkvist,Andrew Carlssin,Donald Trump,Baron Trump are declared time travellers. Are USA UFO aliens built pyramids in ancient egypt era able to time travel? I asked because I'm interested in it. Deus Ex 1 predicted Covid-19 in circa Anno Domini of year 2000.

What if America had no democracy I heard it was created by Devil even if Monarchy still exists in afterlife. Well reality isn't fairy tale fable. Monarchy was given by God to mankind. What if ZX Spectrum,Amiga competed still officially within Microsoft, Apple and Linux?

In circa anno domini of years 2004 and 2018 Steam & Epic Games Store were created in 2012 Tencent owned Epic Games(what if that deal never happened?)mister user sir Time_Tral_0 could you please do me a favor and back in time(time travel for me,please?)also I'm male so I'm just wondering if quantic physics could turn me from male into female(feminine body,look,voice...etc.)(without hormone therapy and painful surgeries). I was born in circa anno domini of year of 1994.

Just to make some things cooler even if time paradoxes gonna mess up something. I hope it's not. I guess so. I wish Sega Technical Institute and Sega Enterprises wouldn't be closed in 1996 and in 2002.

Edited by gamerz31w

Which one Time_Travel_0 account is real? Does Mariana's web related to quantic computing myth urban legend conspiracy theory real? I heard FBI closed it. In circa anno domini of year 2012 Disney also owned LucasFilm company who owns Indiana Jones,Star Wars series.

Edited by gamerz31w

According to polish alternative to uncyclopedia there's no time machine travelling just only there and now uncyclopedia article it's just parody of international Wikipedia. Did John Titor really exist and did he really time travel? Or is it something delusional spamming and trolling us? I want to believe guys.

Edited by gamerz31w
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.