The End Of America?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Removal of the truth is a common trend in America now. 

Fear not. I think we're watching the death throes of the "old guard". It wouldn't be this bad if "they" weren't incredibly desperate. Doesn't stop it from being frightening htough.

Well we have all heard it over and over for years beating the same dead horse about how we will all die in a blaze of glory! Well feast your eyes on these! http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/arch

I had a future vision of the world nearly ending in 2101 due to the climax of World War 4. That is when America as we all know it today falls but so does every other country in the world by then. By about 2133 most of the Earth is relatively stable enough to be livable again. Humans are going to be glad robots evolved so much by then as they could go into areas that had little to no oxygen levels. Not to mention they figured out how to reinforce the earths broken Teutonic plates. If they do not do that the earth will break apart. So I get the fear of robots becoming self aware and going all terminator on us but that is not how it is going to happen. The funny thing is how much they will be a savior to us in just over 80 years from now.

Edited by writer2036
  • 3 months later...

There a lot on that list that is happening or we see it in the near future. Though a lot on the list would be each other’s predecessor.

Don’t be the fool and think it can never happen, those have always been famous final words

• 2 weeks later...

Youtube completely purged the Catherine Austin Fitts interview.  So it was moved to here...( have to scroll down a bit to get to the video of the interview )

What is really going on ...   as per Catherine Austin Fitts

• Like 1

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

• 2 weeks later...