Historian from a parallel dimension

On 8/11/2020 at 9:15 AM, Guest said:

I miss when time travelers were more creative. The angry tantrum-throwing wears thin real fast, but then somehow we're the jerks for not liking it?

The rules here are lax. Be interesting. Stay polite.

Pretty easy.

Yes, we allow freedom of speech as long as you don't threaten people and cause heaps of trouble.  The formula for a hoax is always the same.  Time traveler, usually with poor grammar and writing skills, makes a claim.  We ask questions out of curiosity.  Claimant gets angry and leaves.  It happens almost every time.   Many people think they can become famous like the Titor legend and come here making that attempt every once in a while.  It never works.   

I also agree that some people and authors get angry with us for asking questions. Who wouldn't ask a time traveler questions?  And is critical thinking to be tossed out the window for no reason?  Are we to believe every person that makes the claim? 

I am a time traveler.

Now, I'm supposed to get mad if you question me.  Sounds a lot like Big Brother.   

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, we allow freedom of speech as long as you don't threaten people and cause heaps of trouble.  The formula for a hoax is always the same.  Time traveler, usually with poor grammar and writing skill

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.