Historian from a parallel dimension

7 minutes ago, blix1ms0ns said:

Wouldn't the discrepancies affect the history and methodologu of social work? 

Unbelievably, I found only ONE instance where our Technical Experts' memories disagreed with the current History's Policy! Let me tell you they were not happy one bit that law had changed! They freaked out in fact and I couldn't say' "No sweat, you just shifted timelines." But I wanted to!  For the most part 99.999% is identical from what i learned. I still do alot of double checking  policy to make sure my memory is still correct, but almost nothing changed!

Edited by Guest
mistyped
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, we allow freedom of speech as long as you don't threaten people and cause heaps of trouble.  The formula for a hoax is always the same.  Time traveler, usually with poor grammar and writing skill

Just now, blix1ms0ns said:

What was the disagreement? 

Minute details as to if a certain beneficiary was eligible for 6 months retroactive benefits or not, It was so minor I barely remembered, but we have alot of nit picky details and they are the masters of nit picking the crap out of claims.

13 hours ago, TimeLordME said:

I was opioid dependent before, and haven't touched them in well over 5 years!

Before the jump or after? Also do you still have any medical records of the opiod presciptions? 

14 hours ago, TimeLordME said:

significant portion of the population, guessing 3 billion or a quarter of our population.

Where did you get that number 

15 hours ago, TimeLordME said:

Yes essentially an entirely different genome, the pineal gland faced forward and was centralized,

1 minute ago, blix1ms0ns said:

Before the jump or after? Also do you still have any medical records of the opiod presciptions? For a brief period after. I know it doesn't help my credibility any, I only mentioned to demonstrate the reduction in my pain levels due to an updated spine. Yes, I have records but will not be requesting from a Dr. I haven't seen in years. Please understand I have no need to prove or verify any of my experience. It is simply my Truth. I hope you can understand!

Where did you get that number  

Looking at multiple public polls and estimated based on percent of experiencers per population.

Regarding the anatomy and genome change, there are dozens of reported differences, each one entails by definition a different DNA, therefore it is without a doubt a different Genome from the one I had before. If you don't remember the changes its completely null and void for you. But for myself and many others it is an alien genome evolved on a different Earth.

8 minutes ago, blix1ms0ns said:

9 minutes ago, TimeLordME said:

Please understand I have no need to prove or verify any of my experience. It is simply my Truth. I hope you can understand!

That is a common trope for that sort of claim. You might want to discuss your experiences with @NIXIE

10 minutes ago, TimeLordME said:

Looking at multiple public polls and estimated based on percent of experiencers per population.

What polls?

That is a common trope for that sort of claim. You might want to discuss your experiences with @NIXIE

I was invited here! Trope or not, I have nothing other than my personal ideas to share. Therefore, since I can not prove them,  I have no need to!

What polls? It is a guestimate. I can only acknowledge genuine inquisitive questions to my story. I will not respond to naysaying.

9 minutes ago, blix1ms0ns said:

What is naysaying?

Also I am curious about your methodology about getting the estimate. Guestimate=guess+estimate. It is my personal guess for an estimate. The only proof I have for you are my memories. If you don't have them I'm out of luck.

6 hours ago, TimeLordME said:

Many of us, our memory is "bulletproof" and can't be altered or changed for some reason!

I find that to be an interesting problem concerning the possibility that time may occasionally reverse direction for the universe. If time were to flow backwards then the brain's memory would also be erased or reversed. but as you indirectly point out, there may be more to memory than the neuronal structures of the brain. 

2 hours ago, Travis Tremlee said:

I find that to be an interesting problem concerning the possibility that time may occasionally reverse direction for the universe. If time were to flow backwards then the brain's memory would also be erased or reversed. but as you indirectly point out, there may be more to memory than the neuronal structures of the brain. 

Indeed, although controversial, Hameroff's discovery of Quantum microtubules in the neurons of the brain shows for myself that the storage "cloud" of the mind is on the quantum level. 

https://www.discovermagazine.com/the-sciences/can-quantum-physics-explain-consciousness-one-scientist-thinks-it-might

Edited by Guest

I believe you died.  As I said before, we normally don't notice. 

I also experienced a time line change that switched back. It was the most bizarre thing that happened to me. I walked into the post office and it was completely different, even located one door down farther.  When asking the clerk when they remodeled, she said it was the same for years.  When I went back a few months later, it was back to its original configuration.  Blew my mind. 

Thanks for sharing and sorry for all the questions, but we are very curious.  What other historical changes have you noticed?

15 hours ago, TimeLordME said:

What year are you from? Why did you travel to 2020 to post here?  

My best guess in I traveled here via "quantum mind transfer" around Jan 2013, as I had a nde at that time.

You remember events and differences from your world? So the real question is, do you have "Reading Steiner"?

On 7/25/2020 at 10:53 AM, Calc said:

You remember events and differences from your world? So the real question is, do you have "Reading Steiner"?

Haha. I'm old so I had no clue about Steinsgate until recently. I don't have Reading Steiner, and I can go for days and weeks without remembering I came from elsewhere, but when I see a difference here, it's like a game of "Spot the difference" I immediately know with absolute certainty that it is a difference and I can describe the difference in minute detail. Another analogy would be, "One of these things is not like the other!" This tune inevitably goes through my head when I find something! But no not Reading Steiner, it is not something that continually persists. In fact a large number of Sliders such as myself report that they have a complete and total absence of Deja Vu!

On 7/25/2020 at 9:08 AM, PaulaJedi said:

What other historical changes have you noticed?

I have found changes in Greek language from Parthanon to Parthenon, Latin (the unchangeable language) of Hesterces to Sesterces a Roman form of coinage that the Dollar Sign "$ symbol with two lines" was derived from in my timeline. Hesterces no longer exists here.

Changes in lines of movies. The end of Time Bandits he said, "Mom, Dad, don't touch it! It's PURE evil!" Pure is now missing!

Changes in Songs from Woodstock I discovered this on a videotape I recorded in 1985, I found a guy who was at Woodstock and say the song first hand who remembered "Boom Shaka Laka Laka" His mind was blown when I showed him the version from this timeline! He was so confused he said. "When did they change it?"  https://youtu.be/O8xWFjQUGw0 

On my Earth the "Pillars of Hercules" were both on the Rock of Gibraltar (ISLAND in the middle of the Straits by itself, which made no sense) It is now the Rock of Gibraltar near Spain, and another mountain on the Moroccan side which is the opposite pillar! (Hercules was from here?)

Changes to "the Comedian's smiley face button" in the Watchmen. I remember a blood spot that dripped as a bullet hole in the middle of the forehead. Now it is a "hand of a clock pointing to 10 o'clock" symbolizing us "moving closer to Midnight on the Doomsday clock!"

Names changes for example Evangeline Lily to Evangeline Lilly.

I find so many changes that I often don't mention them as they are so obscure, so nobody seems to remember but myself. It took me several years to find anyone who remembered "Emperor" Julius Ceasar or US President Benjamin Franklin for example. When I finally do my co-memory sharers are in abundance!

But as I said before, my History degree is not from here! This isn't a case of several people misremembering a fact or two! I find evidence of the"old residue" from my reality everywhere! Which is to be expected in the theory "Quantum Superposition of States" on a "Macro level." Which they have now shown  to be the case with entire groups of quantum entangled elements now! "Flip flops" are predicted by this theory!

There are so many more, I only included the ones I thought you might find interesting!

@TimeLordME  This must have happened to many of us.  We all remember things that are now different.  I notice a lot of changes in the spelling of words.
Then, there's the Mendala effect.  Ringo Starr died of cancer but here he is a live and well. I can't remember the name, but a woman celebrity has died 3 times. 
Joy whatshername from The Five retired 2 or 3 times.  Those are only the ones I remember.  So, I totally believe you.  The difference is that you are studying and looking for the changes and documenting them so you don't forget, like me. lol.  

Do you have a theory as to WHY this happened? 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, PaulaJedi said:

Do you have a theory as to WHY this happened? 

Myself and many others in "the community" have speculated that there was an Earth ending cataclysm. Be it a Solar Coronal Mass Ejection, the asteroid Apophis or Nibiru......Whatever happened ended all brain activity on Earth in an instant! The many deaths ceusef all of the "quantum minds" tp shift to their most quantumly similar parallel reality! This is my personal opinion, but considering I discovered Socrates quote keeps changing...."All I know, is that I know, that I know nothing!"- Socrates (1 shift ago) I will most likely have a different hypothesis in a couple months! But this one has been very popular! Delores Cannon would call us the "Third Wave of Volunteers" Lightworkers according to her, and this is the New Earth perhaps.

On 7/27/2020 at 1:48 AM, TimeLordME said:

Haha. I'm old so I had no clue about Steinsgate until recently. I don't have Reading Steiner, and I can go for days and weeks without remembering I came from elsewhere, but when I see a difference here, it's like a game of "Spot the difference" I immediately know with absolute certainty that it is a difference and I can describe the difference in minute detail. Another analogy would be, "One of these things is not like the other!" This tune inevitably goes through my head when I find something! But no not Reading Steiner, it is not something that continually persists. In fact a large number of Sliders such as myself report that they have a complete and total absence of Deja Vu!

I see. I asked because I was wondering as to whether we're all from the same place as you, and it's just that you seem to retain the knowledge of things from there. Are you sure that it's only you and a few others from this parallel universe?

Edited by Calc
18 minutes ago, Calc said:

I see. I asked because I was wondering as to whether we're all from the same place as you, and it's just that you seem to retain the knowledge of things from there. Are you sure that it's only you and a few others from this parallel universe?

No, not at all, there are millions if not billions from my timeline. I have a unique neurology though, then and now, and I have retained far more than the average Mandela Effect experiencer. I was always obsessed with historical facts and trivia from a young age, and had the savant ability to recollect it with accuracy and at odd times. My head is filled with trivia of all sorts, and for whatever reason I maintained my historical memory and the trivia I had been accumulating from there from a young age! I am a freak. Most people remember a couple hundred changes, I have thousands and thousands that I instantly recognize as being a difference. I don't know why, but I was allowed to keep everything all as far as I can tell! I have guestimated 3 billion or more from my timeline. At a minimum many million!

Edited by Guest
Spelling
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/24/2020 at 6:38 PM, Einstein said:

All history in this dimension has been rewritten by the Jews. Only so history can repeat itself. We don't even have any scientific history left. All rewritten. My suggestion would be to go back to your dimension. It is probably safer there.

Why the Jews? Why is everyone always picking on them? And what would be their motive for altering history?

10 minutes ago, PaulaJedi said:

Why the Jews? Why is everyone always picking on them? And what would be their motive for altering history?

I don't know why they do that. But I have come across numerous citations saying they do that. Maybe because knowledge is power.

This dude turned out to be a real piece of work. Spammed my wife on Facebook at 3 AM telling her to wake me up so I could catch Iranian terrorists in the other claims thread, tried to use their job at the Social Security Administration to intimidate (LOL), spammed the contact form before and after demanding I delete their account. Tried to pretend to be a "fed", signed back up multiple times trying to post links to US code for providing aid and comfort to the enemy.

I'm sure the SSA would love to know one of their employees behaves this way. Absolutely no excuse.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
14 hours ago, Cosmo1598825723 said:

This dude turned out to be a real piece of work. Spammed my wife on Facebook at 3 AM telling her to wake me up so I could catch Iranian terrorists in the other claims thread, tried to use their job at the Social Security Administration to intimidate (LOL), spammed the contact form before and after demanding I delete their account. Tried to pretend to be a "fed", signed back up multiple times trying to post links to US code for providing aid and comfort to the enemy.

I'm sure the SSA would love to know one of their employees behaves this way. Absolutely no excuse.

That crosses many lines.  Oh well, on to the next. 

I miss when time travelers were more creative. The angry tantrum-throwing wears thin real fast, but then somehow we're the jerks for not liking it?

The rules here are lax. Be interesting. Stay polite.

Pretty easy.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...
On 8/11/2020 at 3:15 PM, Guest said:

I miss when time travelers were more creative. The angry tantrum-throwing wears thin real fast, but then somehow we're the jerks for not liking it?

The rules here are lax. Be interesting. Stay polite.

Pretty easy.

yuup

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.