Jump to content

John Titor's prediction comes true? Donald Trump and the 2020 Election.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Anyone who has read into John Titor knows that his predictions details that, during the 2004 Election, events are set off that lead into an American Civil War, and degraded foreign policy has already

I think you are not aware that the John Titor story is entirely fictional.

`I think you are not aware that its a thought experiment, which I also clearly questioned the truth. The point, is how eerily similar things are now to what he said they would be. Whether it's true or

Posted Images

I agree with what's been said about China. It is a threat to the US, and to many other countries as well. IF Trump is successful and is able to get our manufacturing back to US soil, many of the issues we face as a nation will be resolved.

BLM and Antifa are terrorist organizations and should be treated as such. Period. Shouldn't be a WACO type event, however, there are a lot of people that do need to be arrested, prosecuted and sent to jail for insurrection and treason.

Donald Trump has UNdone decades of racial relations? BS. He's trying to get rid of those that actually have brought us to what is happening in our times. You're not recognizing the fact that most of what happens is done by the Governors of the different states AND local government authorities.

From Pelosi to McConnell and that whole bunch, gotta go. THEY are definitely a problem. Would agree to that. We really do need term limits AND for the politicians to live under the same rules and conditions they create for us.

As far as murder and violence, that is something that effects ALL the citizens of this country across the board.

  • Like 2

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

Link to post
Share on other sites

Donald Trump is an instigator, he insults his opponents like a 12 year old, uses racial slurs excessively, throws military weapons and troops at protestors, teargasses churches, and has personally removed great things done by the Obama Administration for health care and most relevant to today, he has removed an incredible amount of disease control efforts that would have been able to combat this pandemic. He shifts blame to anyone he can, never taking responsibility for his actions, even though reopening has already begun to cost more lives. How did Obama create a divide? Under his administration, we saw more rights given to those in minorities and the LGBQT community. He fights for equality, not division. You have blinded yourself to reality, you only see what you want to see. I'm not saying the Governors aren't a big part of the problem, but Donald Trump is nowhere close to innocent.

As for China, it is a problem of a different type and scale. One more thing to thank Trump for, making relations with them worse does nothing but raise the risk for more problems and escalation. When that happens, it will be on Trump's hands. His attacks against China go beyond politics, he attacked them racially with intent on live television, multiple times. He is unable to see people as people.

Then we have the issue of Russia and North Korea. Russia has been manipulating Americans just as much as China, if not more. Worse still, they have been openly hostile and are seen much more often with military vessels and nuclear capable-craft close to our waters and airspace, conducting training exercises to invade the US, etc. North Korea was willing to talk of denuclearization, but the Trump Administration bungled that as well.

From where I'm standing, Trump has only shown himself to be a hostile force to everyone around us, INLCUDING us, and this will never lead to anything good.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Off-topic but to let the new folks know; Don't post personal information in the forum. You don't know who will see it and what they're capable of doing with the information. Some people that posted personal information have had problems occur because of it, so as Grandmaster Flash would say, Don't do it !

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

Link to post
Share on other sites
BigMakAttack said:

Donald Trump is an instigator, he insults his opponents like a 12 year old, uses racial slurs excessively, throws military weapons and troops at protestors, teargasses churches, and has personally removed great things done by the Obama Administration for health care and most relevant to today, he has removed an incredible amount of disease control efforts that would have been able to combat this pandemic. He shifts blame to anyone he can, never taking responsibility for his actions, even though reopening has already begun to cost more lives. How did Obama create a divide? Under his administration, we saw more rights given to those in minorities and the LGBQT community. He fights for equality, not division. You have blinded yourself to reality, you only see what you want to see. I'm not saying the Governors aren't a big part of the problem, but Donald Trump is nowhere close to innocent.

As for China, it is a problem of a different type and scale. One more thing to thank Trump for, making relations with them worse does nothing but raise the risk for more problems and escalation. When that happens, it will be on Trump's hands. His attacks against China go beyond politics, he attacked them racially with intent on live television, multiple times. He is unable to see people as people.

Then we have the issue of Russia and North Korea. Russia has been manipulating Americans just as much as China, if not more. Worse still, they have been openly hostile and are seen much more often with military vessels and nuclear capable-craft close to our waters and airspace, conducting training exercises to invade the US, etc. North Korea was willing to talk of denuclearization, but the Trump Administration bungled that as well.

 

From where I'm standing, Trump has only shown himself to be a hostile force to everyone around us, INLCUDING us, and this will never lead to anything good.

Every point about Trump written by you are outright lies (not saying YOU are a liar, have seen those same lies before) and a demonstration that you don't know where his authority ends or begins with the governance of this Constitutional Republic.

From your comments, you have absolutely no idea what the economic dynamics are between the US and China.

Russian military vessels and aircraft near the US borders is nothing new. Been like that for decades. So pffft....blow that horn somewhere else.

Bah, your talking points are based on lack of education in civics and economics; delusions and lies. they are all ChiComm talking points.

Again, nothing said out of disrespect, just the way the education system has been and is, it sucks.

Better to move on to the science fiction contributions to the forum.

  • Like 2

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

Link to post
Share on other sites

@BigMakAttack - I'm curious to know where you got all that misinformation from. Sounds to me like more shitty leftist propaganda. Plus, Black Lives Matter was not a reaction to anything in the Trump presidency. Obama started that shitty movement. And stories of police shootings on blacks during that period, some of whom were innocent, were deliberately blown up in the mainstream media to undermine the police. Today's Democrats are not pro-law enforcement. And the mainstream media deliberately doesn't report 100% of the truth. They only use stories and create others to fit their agenda.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Almost everything I said of Trump can be found in his own live broadcasts, his own words. He denies science and global warming, and, on topic of education, appointed someone who has done the opposite of help improve it. And it may not have been a reaction to him, but he has only made the situation worse since the day he took office.

Also, Obama didn’t start it, racist police did. There IS systematic racism in America, left over from the worst parts of our history. That is the cause, not Obama. You are ignorant.

I’ll say it again, I don’t follow mainstream media. However, the burden of proof lies on the accuser. If I am lying, prove it. Are you saying Trump didn’t tear gas protestors in front of a place of worship just to take a picture? That he didn’t racially insult anyone?

Anyway, you say that I speak of leftist propaganda, but you are just doing the opposite. This is why I wanted to avoid making this political, even with an abundance of evidence, politics blind people.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

JT created new profile on May 13. Click his name. Ask him. Ive been trying.

JOHN TITOR 2036: HELLO I AM THE REAL JOHN TITOR I WANT YOU TO READ WHAT I AM GOING TO SAY I AM IN THE YEAR 2036 I AM IN THIS YEAR WHY THE PANDEMIC HAS ATTACKED THEM WHICH I HAVE NOT COME TO THE CURRENT YEAR WHERE YOU ARE BECAUSE I CAN GET THE PANDEMIC AND I DO NOT I WANT THE PANDEMIC TO FUCK ME BECAUSE I AM HIS REVELATION TO THE WORLD IN THIS YEAR WHERE I AM THERE IS NO THAT PANDEMIC I AM WRITING FROM A PC OF THE UNITED STATES MILITARY SCHOOL I WILL CHANGE IT BECAUSE I HAD A LOT OF PEOPLE NAME OR NAME AND I DECIDED TO PLACE JOHN TITOR 2036 ASTA AT TIME I HAVE NOTHING TO REVEAL BECAUSE I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL BUT I ONLY WRITE THIS MESSAGE TO GIVE YOU THE NOTICE THAT I AM WELL IN THIS YEAR THERE IS ALL MODERN AND THINGS THAT ARE NOT IMAGINED

Link to post
Share on other sites
BigMakAttack said:

Almost everything I said of Trump can be found in his own live broadcasts, his own words. He denies science and global warming, and, on topic of education, appointed someone who has done the opposite of help improve it. And it may not have been a reaction to him, but he has only made the situation worse since the day he took office.

Also, Obama didn’t start it, racist police did. There IS systematic racism in America, left over from the worst parts of our history. That is the cause, not Obama. You are ignorant.

I’ll say it again, I don’t follow mainstream media. However, the burden of proof lies on the accuser. If I am lying, prove it. Are you saying Trump didn’t tear gas protestors in front of a place of worship just to take a picture? That he didn’t racially insult anyone?

Anyway, you say that I speak of leftist propaganda, but you are just doing the opposite. This is why I wanted to avoid making this political, even with an abundance of evidence, politics blind people.

If you're that certain you're right, show me sources, or we'll never take your word for it. We strongly believe you are dead wrong. I believe you are the one that's ignorant. And global warming is a communist hoax!

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
BigMakAttack said:

Almost everything I said of Trump can be found in his own live broadcasts, his own words. He denies science and global warming, and, on topic of education, appointed someone who has done the opposite of help improve it. And it may not have been a reaction to him, but he has only made the situation worse since the day he took office.

Also, Obama didn’t start it, racist police did. There IS systematic racism in America, left over from the worst parts of our history. That is the cause, not Obama. You are ignorant.

I’ll say it again, I don’t follow mainstream media. However, the burden of proof lies on the accuser. If I am lying, prove it. Are you saying Trump didn’t tear gas protestors in front of a place of worship just to take a picture? That he didn’t racially insult anyone?

Anyway, you say that I speak of leftist propaganda, but you are just doing the opposite. This is why I wanted to avoid making this political, even with an abundance of evidence, politics blind people.

You did not read what I wrote in my post. I never said "YOU" were a liar. And YES, you are regurgitating ChiComm propaganda. Of course we're doing the opposite. We're fed up with the BS of the enemies of our Constitutional Republic.

Global Warming IS a farce. Will post a link if you're willing to take the time to watch the video.

Trump did not tear gas anyone in front of the church.

What did Trump say that you believe is racially insulting?

Racist police? Yeah, am sure there are a few here and there. Some are criminals too. Hope they get caught, arrested and prosecuted. However MOST cops are NOT criminals or racists.

Yeah, there is systematic racism in our country, but not the way the terrorists of BLM or Antifa are saying it is.

btw, if it's so bad here, why don't you move to a better country?

link to video:

Where the Climate Change Data Came From

  • Like 3

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're that certain you're right, show me sources, or we'll never take your word for it. We strongly believe you are dead wrong. I believe you are the one that's ignorant. And global warming is a communist hoax!

Might be a hoax. But if world governments want it to happen they probably have the resources to turn the axis of the earth vertical.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

I cannot take someone seriously if they deny global warming. Anyone that claims that is a hoax is not worth the time trying to convince them of reality. You are no better than flat earther’s. I will never understand how someone can speak of science in one sentence and deny it in the next.

Can we return to topic please? I will be posting sources as soon as I get off work.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
BigMakAttack said:

I cannot take someone seriously if they deny global warming. Anyone that claims that is a hoax is not worth the time trying to convince them of reality. You are no better than flat earther’s. I will never understand how someone can speak of science in one sentence and deny it in the next.

Can we return to topic please? I will be posting sources as soon as I get off work.

Study atmospheric physics I literally stare at the sun every single day for hours on end going over multiple satellites data I can tell you global warming is a 2000 Al Gore election propaganda tactic that epically went wrong yes climate change is real however it's not global warming it is solar cycles let's take a while for them to even take effect the current models that the scientists are using is severely outdated and it does not take in all accounts of energy absorption by our planet so they put it on The human side and CO2 which is not a greenhouse gas as they claim most warming is from clouds which is from things such as cosmic rays creating low cloud nucleation which creates cloud cover which is a essentially a greenhouse effect also melting of the poles or the freshwater at the caps creates more cloud cover and more erratic jet streams like we're currently experiencing right now but this is just a cycle the only thing that is anomalous is that we're also going through a polar magneto excursion you are we currently have two North Poles and two South poles and no not talking about true north and true South and magnetic north and magnetic South I'm talking about we have two magnetic silence and two magnetic north we got one creeping into the Indian ocean we got one over in Russia now anyways moving on this weekend's our magnetosphere which causes things like cosmic rays and the effects from our son's solar cycles to actually intensify 30 this way if you flipped a coin 100 times what are the chances are that it will land on heads every single time well that's pretty much what we went through in the past 250 years as far as geomagnetic storms go it seems like the sun holds onto the solar flares and coronal hole Mass ejections and waits until it's going to just barely missed the Earth there was a solar storm in 1859 called the Carrington event that if that happened today every single copper wire was set on fire and we would have matchsticks for telephone poles but the Al Gore propaganda bull is exactly that global warming is not a thing there is not sound science behind that

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
BigMakAttack said:

I cannot take someone seriously if they deny global warming. Anyone that claims that is a hoax is not worth the time trying to convince them of reality. You are no better than flat earther’s. I will never understand how someone can speak of science in one sentence and deny it in the next.

Can we return to topic please? I will be posting sources as soon as I get off work.

We all know money will buy liars. How much are you getting to sell out America? Looks like you are well versed in creating BullShit propaganda. There is no science. That was destroyed long ago. We are all taught fiction in school. Only the inventors and researchers discover the real science.

Here is an example of a real science discovery. Stanley Allen Meyer was murdered for what he found out.

https://www.dispatch.com/article/20070708/NEWS/307089878

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bestowic said:

Study atmospheric physics I literally stare at the sun every single day for hours on end going over multiple satellites data I can tell you global warming is a 2000 Al Gore election propaganda tactic that epically went wrong yes climate change is real however it's not global warming it is solar cycles let's take a while for them to even take effect the current models that the scientists are using is severely outdated and it does not take in all accounts of energy absorption by our planet so they put it on The human side and CO2 which is not a greenhouse gas as they claim most warming is from clouds which is from things such as cosmic rays creating low cloud nucleation which creates cloud cover which is a essentially a greenhouse effect also melting of the poles or the freshwater at the caps creates more cloud cover and more erratic jet streams like we're currently experiencing right now but this is just a cycle the only thing that is anomalous is that we're also going through a polar magneto excursion you are we currently have two North Poles and two South poles and no not talking about true north and true South and magnetic north and magnetic South I'm talking about we have two magnetic silence and two magnetic north we got one creeping into the Indian ocean we got one over in Russia now anyways moving on this weekend's our magnetosphere which causes things like cosmic rays and the effects from our son's solar cycles to actually intensify 30 this way if you flipped a coin 100 times what are the chances are that it will land on heads every single time well that's pretty much what we went through in the past 250 years as far as geomagnetic storms go it seems like the sun holds onto the solar flares and coronal hole Mass ejections and waits until it's going to just barely missed the Earth there was a solar storm in 1859 called the Carrington event that if that happened today every single copper wire was set on fire and we would have matchsticks for telephone poles but the Al Gore propaganda bull is exactly that global warming is not a thing there is not sound science behind that

The biggest flaw with the greenhouse effect is our atmosphere is not a greenhouse. It radiates heat away from the earth. Anyone notice at night time how the air temperature drops? That is a fact.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
BigMakAttack said:

I cannot take someone seriously if they deny global warming. Anyone that claims that is a hoax is not worth the time trying to convince them of reality. You are no better than flat earther’s. I will never understand how someone can speak of science in one sentence and deny it in the next.

Can we return to topic please? I will be posting sources as soon as I get off work.

Watch the video I was kind enough to provide a link too?

Also doesn't know that the topic of global warming was discussed in another thread years ago.

Devil is in the Details.

  • Like 2

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

Link to post
Share on other sites

@KerrTexas The video you provided a link to made me laugh quite a bit, I appreciate it. It's fortunate that I wasn't wearing my tin foil hat, or it might have actually seemed factual. Yes, Titor discussed global warming, barely, and only to say he didn't really know much about it, only that the environment was "still an issue" and that the polar caps were still there.

I am compiling my sources right now... If your sources are SO much better, why don't you post them as well? Unless, for some reason, you can't... Although, if they are as humorous as the link for Climate Change, by all means, throw them at me.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does earth tilt effect atmosphere? We are at 23.5 degrees. If we went vertical somehow what catastrophes would occur?

Have you ever seen that video of a wing nut coming off and the international space station where it rotates and then does a 180 and keep spinning but backwards and then does another 180 back to its original position and it will do this infinitely this is the tennis racket effect as I like to call it I don't remember the actual name of it but we just got another piece of evidence suggesting that our planet does have three axis of motion so there is a point where our body will flip... O and likely tsunami earthquakes follows by huge sliding and rapidly melting ice sheets entire landmasses rising from oceans and others sinking basically the earth is is a wrinkly shirt and that would be the iron

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nobody can provide evidence that Trump "denies science". Global Warming - Trump is denying the rhetoric and cause, not the phenomena. (I think I will start a whole new thread about global warming).

Why do so many people deny the fact that bad people exist in government that spread narratives in an effort to sway votes?

Anyway, back on topic, I hope Trump wins. He is the only person who has had the balls to fight the deep state.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
sergiuspaulus said:

Does earth tilt effect atmosphere? We are at 23.5 degrees. If we went vertical somehow what catastrophes would occur?

We would no longer have climate change which was taught as the four seasons when I was in school. 12 hour days and nights would be the new norm. Probably the ice caps at north and south poles would diminish in size.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...