Anyone tried Randonauting?

Mayhem

Randonauting is a way to turn the world around you into an adventure. Stemming from research of The Fatum Project, Randonautica was created to send a Randonaut outside of their day-to-day routine by using a quantum random number generator to derive a coordinate to journey to. Early results are showing there might be more to mind-matter interaction than we once knew. The Randonauts movement is a global phenomenon. We welcome all curious explorers! www.randonautica.com www.randonauts.com

There is an app available havent tried it myself.

Some here talk about it https://www.reddit.com/r/randonauts/

• Like 2

Very intriguing! I think the study and observation of synchronicity can change one’s own world. Have not quite completed a journey, but fiddled around with the app. I like how it directs you to an actual point on a map from a “quantum random generation” using different sources. One question is what happens when I use an abstract work of art using the camera capture to generate a random point? Curiouser and curiouser...

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Explored a bit with this app the other day. Let’s just say my intention was a question about present thoughts from someone in the past. The random generation lead me to a place close enough that I felt comfortable to check out. As I drive to my location, I park along the street & just look from inside my car. There I see a really cool treehouse that I had not seen before. I think back to a memory regarding this past symbol. In fact, there was a treehouse in my past where some significant words were said inside a communication tube. I wonder what may have been exactly in that spot if I had actually been able to go up the ladder. I say good spark there for me. It seems to have answered my question.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
I played around with it for a while, didnt seem to get a hang of the different settings though. Will have to go back and have a further look at it. The might be a forum attached or similar where people talk about their usage of it.