Hello Site Support,

Is it possible to have a RSS style feed to and back on forum posts in Curious Cosmos on the TTI website.

The rationale is TTI should be a site for learning, peer review, and maybe one day an accredited institution.

I wonder what would happen if you modeled the website like Kaplan University | Online College Courses – Campus and Online University

Thank you for your time.

God bless.

• 10 months later...
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey @UTSA210, super late reply but it's the thought that counts right? ;)

I'm a little confused with you asking about both an RSS feed and a new layout/platform in the same question... You're looking for an RSS feed, or you want to have Curious Cosmos look like that other site? Or both?

At this point I don't plan on making any other sweeping changes to the site. This place works best as a forum, and hasn't done well with me meddling with that in the past.

As far as RSS, that's always been an option. You can get the main site's feed here:

feed:

https://timetravelinstitute.com/index.rss

If you want to get a specific category's RSS, just add .rss to the end of any category URL

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Cosmo, the science is about to get good and I wanted to add organization (not the best word) - better updates I guess.

Thank you for your hard work, I wished you would have listen about the coins... better late then never.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.