Long time, no see!

Hi folks, i don't know if any of the old hands are here but i just wanted to say hey and i still think about you guys from time to time. TTI used to be my family once upon a time. To all the new folks that have come since i left, nice to meet you. I look forward to some interesting conversation. :)

• Like 2
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks, i don't know if any of the old hands are here but i just wanted to say hey and i still think about you guys from time to time. TTI used to be my family once upon a time. To all the new folks that have come since i left, nice to meet you. I look forward to some interesting conversation. :)

It's great to see you again!

Welcome back. It's nice to see so many people returning.

• 3 years later...

@KerrTexas would you like to make the announcement?

For those familiar with Ruthless, he passed away on March 30th, 2018. I don't know what happened or why he was called away. He will be missed. However, a part of him will live on through those of us who remember him and through his posts here on TTI .

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

• 4 weeks later...

For those familiar with Ruthless, he passed away on March 30th, 2018. I don't know what happened or why he was called away. He will be missed. However, a part of him will live on through those of us who remember him and through his posts here on TTI .

Shit, really? Damn... I have some of the conversations I had with him still saved in a .doc file... He knew a lot about Titor...

He will be missed...

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.