Time-travel Paradoxes!

Paul

Wow! Paul is right on the money. I was just about to give up hope on anyone knowing who Tipler or Kerr was on this worldline.

By the way, #2 is the correct answer and the basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE. Too bad we can't post pictures or I'de show it to you.

--------------------------------------------

No Problem!!......."Wherever you go, there you are, and I'll be waiting."

p)'i4q4

--------------------------------------------

SRC="C:\Visioneer Documents\PT5.jpg" HSPACE="0" VSPACE="0" cellpadding=3

border=0>

Dear timetravel I don't want to take your real name but can you contact I am not sure that you will because your gone from 2001 but please contact me for year 2036 and I want to talk to come with you in time travel If you wish please contact my Gmail [email protected] or my second Gmail [email protected]

• 3 weeks later...

Dear timetravel I don't want to take your real name but can you contact I am not sure that you will because your gone from 2001 but please contact me for year 2036 and I want to talk to come with you in time travel If you wish please contact my Gmail [email protected] or my second Gmail [email protected]

If someone does respond via email, please don't give them any money, no matter what they promise. What attracts you to time travel? Your desire sounds urgent.

• 2 months later...

Just here to say hi. This subject of time travel has been very interesting for me and it really made me realize what we could be missing. As of right now, the predictions you made did not come true timetraveler but I have a feeling like they have been shifted back by a few years into the future. The world right now is in the same state, if not worse, as during the cold war. If everything keeps going the way it goes, I think we as human species will cease to exist by 2060 or around that time.

Anyway, I'm just here to say hi, I don't really know if I believe this or not, but I'd rather try than not try.

• Like 1

I am back after 3 months of time travel my machine is broken now so maybe I will live in 2022 for one month as keenobserver said that in 2060 human species will cease but I it didn't because when I went to that time but there was the bright future but one thing I am still not able to find jhon titer but any ways just one month more in 2022 then my machine will be repaired and my next plan is to go to year 1845

Thanks for showing such interest on me see you later

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...