On wizard's realm reached:

creedo299

Please note on 1/17/2005 I had gone astral, with a wizard's staff of my own making, and attempted, to contact the wizard's realm.

The devices are classified as my private information, however I am sure that I was able to make the wizard's realm, as well as contact.

This was an acceptance trip, for purposes of reintroduction.

I carried a wizard's staff with me in astral form.

I had noted only a slight odd feeling behind my eyes, as well as a pain on the right side of my head, as a result of going astral in a sitting position, with a wizard's staff.

Creedo 299

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: On wizard's realm reached:

Hate to ask but were you on something. Actually i completly belive in magic, not tricks mind you. There are Three basic types of magic users, Wizards, classic wizards and witches. Each with their own little thing. Wizards are like Gandalf on lord of the rings, a staff with a crystal ball ontop the classic wizard is like Raistlin from "Dragonlance" a mage is how they refered to him, a staff/wand and items such as sand or special herbs, and finaly the witch basicly an alchemist, mixes herbs sand leaves etc. to create a potion. Both wizard types of course had spell words with the spells and witches had to recite a spell during the creation of the potion. Please don't correct me and say "well theres hundereds of different types" because these are merely the basics. That is all please continue mindless thinking

Deany

Re: On wizard's realm reached:

Note localization post:

Please note news book sources, from the writings of Dolores Cannon of her say, involving a offworld craft crash in Alaska.

Cannon's say, that tribal member with organ in body, could enter other dimensions.

End comment, enter in Canon, Dolores, in any search engine.

Creedo 299

• 4 years later...