Trevor Story baseball ML debut

Thirteen hours has passed and I have refused to open the box. Thirteen hours and no response to this thread from people who should be the closest in theories to this event.

Also note that cameras are not flashing , scientists are not eagerly asking for updates. It is just another day where people are concerned with their moments.

May 24 - August 22

It was a real pleasure to have my niece Krystal present with me as I received the box delivery from Topps into my hands , and the delivery point was my employers address and the bosses were also there. As a man who tried to work over 40 years in low positions , then to be a part of this potential historic event , I thank those responsible.

The implications that time travel digital communication is possible or might be , and who sent the communication to adjust the quantity and from what time in the future seems like no one could care less. Everything you can think of that by having information of the future as an advantage over chance and probability , or even development , inventiveness , is potentially at risk.

No interest here and the box remains unopened.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, to gather the significance of the baseball(s), I discovered from Wikipedia,

"Trevor John Story (born November 15, 1992) is an American professional baseball shortstop for the Colorado Rockies of Major League Baseball (MLB). He made his MLB debut on April 4, 2016. On April 8, 2016, Story set a MLB record for a rookie by hitting home runs in each of his first four games, and tied the MLB rookie record for home runs in the month of April. Story was named the National League's Rookie of the Month for April 2016."

Now, for those of us whom haven't been following this thread, please summarize how you correlate it with time travel and provide us an update to this point. Then, I'll provide a figurative or actual drum roll for your revealing the contents of your parcel.

With God, all things are possible,

just not equally probable.

Syzygy, after some review, steps in as MC:

Okay folks, this cliff-hanger began before March 24th.

However, that was the date when doubt was cast on hard-worker's obtaining a Trevor Story debut baseball--signed, of course. Now, he has an unopened parcel from the supplier...

Is it a debut ball? Or, was the ball subsequently issued?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itAOGRiYRLI

I will repeat that on 4/4/16 a quantity of balls were signed as his debut to major league baseball.

He set so many records in his first week that the hall of fame requested his gloves and batting helmet and other gear.

once all the signed balls from the debut signing were gone then there are no more for the topps authentication process.

I ordered 2 but after they took the payment they could not fulfill because they did not have anymore. They could not get anymore because 4/4/16 was now long ago.

Now months later there appears the debut balls for sale. How is this possible? One possibility is that time travel communication, months later to our time changed the number quantity to be signed on 4/4/16 and now more just became available. The likelihood is that I have the last from original timeline and the first of a new timeline but they both merged into one timeline not parallel existing. The present or future who has made this happen might not need the opening to confirm the existence, I don't know answers. This is just how it is .

If you were developing time travel equipment what kind of experiments would you do? Who would you target with trust and interest?

Seems to be me, possibly. Seems to be Cosmos and his great time travel institute forums.

As for opening the box , this reminds me of the Doctor reading ahead and setting in stone. If it is a grand moment in history , the opening of it should be done by a more honorable gentleman than this homeless character that writes this now. My peasant class and net worth are undeserving of this and I await the contact from globalist that represents man better.

Because topps.com was once unable to deliver according to your specifications,

it would seem prudent of you to check to make sure your order was correctly filled.

Still seems to be no interest here. I have the balls to open but then set in stone history and no mystery boxes.

All-time winners

I expect them to change this soon. Maybe this is september, today is labour day and september is far from over, results but more likely a misprint error on major league baseball, and unlikely the true september results posted by time travel a month in advance. I clipped the error so that once corrected you will see what was done. It may have been done on purpose knowing that a forum on time travel poster is watching (september should be august). This thread might have a future significance as communication in transmitted information through time will be done before human full embodied experiences.

Rookie of the Month
Year          Month          Player          Team          Position
2016          September      Trea Turner     Washington	   CF
2016          July           Ryan Schimpf    San Diego     2B
2016          June           Corey Seager    LA Dodgers    SS
2016          May            Steven Matz     NY Mets       P
2016          May            Steven Matz     NY Mets       P
2016          April          Trevor Story    Colorado      SS

The incident above creates a problem now. It was in print on official MLB page that the declared winner of MLB rookie of the month for september was a Washington player. Now he is declared winner of August. That should make him the most likely to win rookie of the year with two winning months. They pulled down the september title and might have stripped it from him. Why , I have no idea. The two most likely to win are now june and july winners. There still is the possible chance that time travel communication posting in advance of the september winner is the same man from Washington.

Baseball is on television news and the, fan spent dollars, are so much that it seems inconceivable that this was just an error of print. It was days before changes were made. They are too large a presence to believe that an award as prestigious as Rookie of the month could be miss-awarded.

Here are the numbers for Mr. Story last fifteen games all occurring in july after the allstar break. I think that should have been plenty in a shortened month due to the allstar game where they lose a weeks play.

The game two days before the allstar break he had 2 homeruns in the same day but thats 17 games back and I dont have the stats for 17 games, that's part of july also.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.