"John J. McMonagle" Coicidences?... :)

Re: John J. McMonagle Coicidences?... No More Post

There are a couple more people on here that would fall into this catagory. In fact a few past posters too.

I agree. And though we don't need to mention names we're probably thinking of the same people. For the most part they were harmless. Totally nutz...at least as far as their posts went...but otherwise harmless. :)

Just another damned cowboy with a college education.

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thread should have been deleted long ago, when the suspicions were found to be correct. People have been swiftly banned for much less.

As an Admin I wouldn't delete the thread but I would move it to a non-public archive. It's there in the case where it might be needed. A "safety copy" if you will.

Just to clarify the above...

I didn't mean to imply "as an Admin on TTI" I would do something. I meant that if the situation confronted me on Anomalies, where I am an Admin, I would never delete a thread, If it was sufficiently offensive I'd move it to our thread archive where it would be available if need be but no longer in public view.

• 7 months later...

No More Posts EXPLANATION - \"John J. McMonagle Co\"

TheCigMan has stopped posting after the "John J. McMonagle" Conincidences apparently documenting "life" in Bayonne, N.J. 07002 next to New York City and now home to "Hollywood East"

Did those events really happen?

Are the mob names real? Or are the "codes" or "drop codes" to real a blog history?

Was he committed against his will because of TheCigMan post here at TTI?

Was he an enemy of THE POLITICAL MACHINE of BAYONNNE, N.J. and targetted and assualted and kidnapped by employess of the City of Bayonne and comitted against his will.

Is TheCigMan a government whistle blower? And this is what happens to "government whistler" blowers with "little cash", "no connections" and related to BAYONNE CITY EMPLOYEES

Was he setup?

Was he framed?

Was he slandered?

Was he FIXED by a MICHAEL CLAYTON FIXER from a powerful law firm in Chicgo like the "The Firm" because of his "John J. McMonagle d.b.a. Baysoft Technologies versus The Limit Software" in Indiania Federal Court Northern District - The DISCOVERY request by "McMonagle" was VERY REALING ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS.

You decide before you judge and call him names like a "schitzophrenic", "crazy", "mental patient" or loon?

Maybe they are trying to destroy his life, reputation, career history, mental state and MAKE HIM GO AWAY because MASSIVE CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT ESPIONAGE with the City of Bayonne's help it seems...

He might be a very "bright" guy like Telsa, Nash but Not Einstein :)

TheCigMan

Am I John J. McMonagle of "Bayonne, N.J."? - INVESTIGATE AND DECIDE FOR YOU SELFS

Inspired by the "Cigarette Smoking Man" of the X-Files Series and Mark Felt No. 2 of the FBI.

Part Parody, Part Online Roleplay and maybe All Truth :)

Satire and Parody are FREE SPEECH protected by the 1st Amendment

Re: No More Posts EXPLANATION - \"John J. McMonagle Co\"

TheCigMan has stopped posting after the "John J. McMonagle" Conincidences apparently documenting "life" in Bayonne, N.J. 07002 next to New York City and now home to "Hollywood East"

Did those events really happen?

Are the mob names real? Or are the "codes" or "drop codes" to real a blog history?

Was he committed against his will because of TheCigMan post here at TTI?

Was he an enemy of THE POLITICAL MACHINE of BAYONNNE, N.J. and targetted and assualted and kidnapped by employess of the City of Bayonne and comitted against his will.

Is TheCigMan a government whistle blower? And this is what happens to "government whistler" blowers with "little cash", "no connections" and related to BAYONNE CITY EMPLOYEES

Was he setup?

Was he framed?

Was he slandered?

Was he FIXED by a MICHAEL CLAYTON FIXER from a powerful law firm in Chicgo like the "The Firm" because of his "John J. McMonagle d.b.a. Baysoft Technologies versus The Limit Software" in Indiania Federal Court Northern District - The DISCOVERY request by "McMonagle" was VERY REALING ABOUT ALOT OF THINGS.

You decide before you judge and call him names like a "schitzophrenic", "crazy", "mental patient" or loon?

Maybe they are trying to destroy his life, reputation, career history, mental state and MAKE HIM GO AWAY because MASSIVE CORPORATE AND GOVERNMENT ESPIONAGE with the City of Bayonne's help it seems...

He might be a very "bright" guy like Telsa, Nash but Not Einstein

TheCigMan

Timeline changed indeed Ciggy..... :devil:

--

Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.

Ãœberm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.

• 2 weeks later...

RETRACTION OF APOLOGY - John J. McMonagle

TTI (Bayonne and the rest of the world),

I am retracting my prior apology.

I was having a really really bad day.

I do suffer from severe depression every few years.

Severe depression can "mimic" or "illustrate" more serious mental illnesses (which may or may not be real.)

I suffer from depression.

I was diagnosed with DELUSIONAL DISORDER officially.

The diagnosis of DELUSIONAL DISORDER has been confirmed TWICE in recent years.

It is the MILDEST and LEAST HARMFUL and LEAST THREATENING and LEAST DANGEROUS of "diagnosied mental illnesses".

I am no threat you and/or your families.

I just a quiet bookworm of guy who is a pop culture fan and movie buff.

I'm also a well known writer.

I have had a movie review site.

I have a robotics online magazine feel free to contact the executives of the iRobot Corporation to verify my claims of being a writer.

I do not take back what I said about the crazy rude hateful nutty Bayonne citizens who have harassed me since the 5th Grade and have ACCELERATED THEIR GROUP ATTACKS AND STALKING since I've been 25 years old. And now the WHOLE TOWN seems to be "in on it".

Sincerely,

TheCigMan

a.k.a

John McMonagle

Inspired by the "Cigarette Smoking Man" of the X-Files Series and Mark Felt No. 2 of the FBI.

Part Parody, Part Online Roleplay and maybe All Truth :)

Satire and Parody are FREE SPEECH protected by the 1st Amendment

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.