New to TTI? Introduce yourself here!

Hello everybody,

I used to come here a while ago, but were more lost than lost. But now im a little wiser & older, I should have a little more fun.

I like the new set up mop. How do reply to individual threads, or can I only reply to the main note????.

Any other tips would be appreciated.....

Bye

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RE: Hell, I'm new!

GUYS, you're kidding. Don't take it bad, sorry! Strange reaction from one who was fighting with others and then want to be friendly. It's true guys, believe me. "That fight was to make friends"

You didn't read my post: "Celebi tells what really happened" but if you did, I don't know what to say, BUT "once a decision is taken there's no way back" TOO BAD for your future. I'm not upset, just trying to explain "open minded" very RARE quality, I think is "unique". Tell you what and listen to this: "I'm not upset, I feel happy instead. Happy to teach friends or enemies and learn from them. In other words, this is communication like it or not". I bet I was the only one to think about it. It's like this: "Why do I keep fighting, is it bothering me? (answer): "I feel better expressing myself even if I talk to a wall". Yeah guys, too much for you, sorry!

CTT: I don't know about the fight you're talking about, don't remain this idea each time you don't get any reply to your posts...

Get thru it! ;)

ufopsi0: You're welcome, Hell or Hello doesn't make any difference for me, we got the idea (from an artistic point of view it means -for me- an Hello from somebody coming with killing ideas - from hell!)

dob

-----------------------------------

What's important it's what's count.

Are you serious? I mean if you and all of you are real serious, I'll tell you one thing: By me or by other not on your killing team wouldn't agree in the difference between my posts and yours. For this reason guys I'll keep on posting whatever ideas I might have. You can count on it. Because I like it the same way all of you do.

• 2 weeks later...

EVERY time I read this topic, I laugh.

Hell, I'm new!

Hell!!! I'm new!

hahahahahahaha. hell, I'm new.

I know you meant hello but it would have been so much funnier if you meant HELL! :)

• 3 years later...

Friends of EarthTR125.0121

Just to say hello, it has been a great while. But I am back. Ready to discuss, wrestleword and philosospeak and tell a tale or two about my shortcomings, mishaps and temporal excursions to my old friends and also the new.

I hope to be here from you all.

Until later becomes now.

Until Later Becomes Now

Tempus Rerum Imperator

Re: Hello from the Transient of Old EarthTR125.012

Well then, Lay it on us. Why don't you discuss what your purpose here is, wrestleword with us, philosospeak with me brotha!

And while you're at it why don't you regale us with a tale or two about your shortcomings, mishaps, and temporal excursions.

Welcome back Transient!!

I hope that many of the new posters here (and some of the old ones) will appreciate what you have contributed here in the past, and how important you are to the understanding of time and time travel. I, for one, am looking forward to your contributions. Where have you been, my friend. We've missed you!!

Truth is stranger than fiction.

Welcome Back!

I also am looking forward to your contributions, my friend!

Hope you are planning to stay for awhile. :)

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

My very good friends indeed from EarthTR125.0121

It is auspiciously good to be back anew on the forum. I just barely made it back and I can already feel the chronotons surging through my spine, the S.O.U.L of the all that is reververating my every fiber and the awesome grandiousness of the Prime Temporal Point nearly bursting at the seems.

I had been away and I miss every milisecond of it. There is a ton of information to assimilate, the diversity of the topics is outstanding.

One thing I can see is that that last time I was here many were not too eager to embrace the thought of science and mysticism being one thing. Now the idea has procured more than one title in this gracious forum. Zerubbabel I think we can score one on our holo-board. I think this is a breakthrough for all of us.

What ever happened to creedo, I would surely like to communicate with him, Hey Danny boy!!!

CAT if you are out there, thanks for the prayers this time they really allowed me to come back.

Well and for the rest, I am.

Until later becomes now.

Until Later Becomes Now

Tempus Rerum Imperator

Hello Transient001, I just wanted to wish you a warm welcome back. I have been an avid fan of this site for a couple years now and your posts have greatly intrigued/enlightened me. I felt the need to finally register and greet you for the first time. Perhaps now I will begin a transition from a mere spectator to a fellow contributor. A question, if you don't mind me asking, any particular reason for the timing of your return? Is there anything about our "now" that you sense is special? Also I do recall a post where you divulged what the S.O.U.L. acronym stood for, could you refresh my memory?

Once again, welcome back! I look forward to all your (future) posts!

Welcome "home" Transient! Great to have you back!

And yes, I would agree that what we call mysticism today is really nothing more than ancient science for which we have lost the connection to mathematics and nature. But that connection is being resurrected, and thanks for your help in this area! ;)

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

And, in particular, two of my favorite posters, Rainman Time and Darby. I see they are both still in fine form. I posted briefly about a year ago and then couldn't remember the URL after a computer crash (lightning bolt wiped out four hard drives, a fax, two phones and an oven).

Perhaps you remember me, but you probably don't. But I remembered you guys. Some of the most cerebral and clever writing about this subject I've ever seen.

I would imagine that as 2012 approaches, this place is going to really rock to an apocalyptic beat.

Just wanted to say howdy. As you were. ;)

Hannah

Hello, Oncoming Storm (what a poetic name),

Thank you for the warm welcome :) I am glad to hear RT and Darby are doing well. I remember laughing out loud as they casually eviscerated the phony time travelers. There was one person (female, although she wrote like a male) with a name that started with a Z. Wonder if she's still around. I recall that her posts kicked up quite a fuss and I remember her grammar and spelling as cramp-inducing. It certainly made me question our future educational system. ;)

Why do I want to time travel? Often painful nostalgia for the past, and intense curiosity about the future. For the former: I want to see my father. I want to see the streets of my youth again, even if for a little while. I want to tap myself on the shoulder and tell myself a few things. But mostly I want to hold my father in my arms and tell him how I love him one more time.

For the latter: I ache for a glimpse of our future world. I would like very much to know if we evolve in a spiritual way, and if we can harness and control our spiritual awareness more dramatically than we do now. I would like to know if science ever embraces our spiritual side, removing the mutual exclusivity, I suppose, most of all.

May I ask you the same question?

Warmly,

Hannah

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.