• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! Questions questions questions! Ok, let's see. I'll give you some quick answers here in order.

3. Yes Titorite, I have heard of Rife frequency generators. I'm surprised you would bring such an unsupported technology up. I'll happily confirm for you - no. In 2037, we do not use Rife machines to treat cancer or any other ailment. Those generators produce low energy waves and I can tell you, trying to blast diseased cells with electromagnetic frequencies does nothing for the treatment of disease.

Actually it does. I've watched several people recover from cancer and other lesser diseases. Thats why I share my rife machines for free. I drive to anywhere inn Texas sharing my devices on my own dime. Their is also insightec http://www.insightec.com/18021.html and hopefully that will become common and put me out of a job.

It is not always easy traveling hundreds of miles to help folks. As insightec becomes more common place I hope and pray I won't have to do what I do anymore...but till then I continue to do this because their is no price one can put on a medical mirical. But make no mistake this stuff is not based on faith but on cold hard science.

The wiki page on it is full of nothing but lies and slander because of the tyranny of the AMA.

Just like they cover up the current vCJD epidemic by calling it Alzheimer. The two diseases mimic each other in symptomatology. But the system can't expose McDondalds. Over one billion served...the cheapest meat possible.

Fair the well temp agent.

Time travel institute spans the streams of the cosmos WOOHOO!

Just like they cover up the current vCJD epidemic by calling it Alzheimer. The two diseases mimic each other in symptomatology. But the system can't expose McDondalds. Over one billion served...the cheapest meat possible.

Fair the well temp agent.

Huh? You're claiming that the growing increase in Alzheimer sufferers do not actually have dementia but are suffering from CJD? (Maybe you should start another topic in another section, as you make quite an assertion).

"We are all visitors to this time, this place..."

Huh? You're claiming that the growing increase in Alzheimer sufferers do not actually have dementia but are suffering from CJD? (Maybe you should start another topic in another section, as you make quite an assertion).

i Have spoken about it else where around here... not sure where though.

Time travel institute spans the streams of the cosmos WOOHOO!

Ohhh come on... Someone has to say it. Don't make me the guy....

OK , I'll be that guy.

Perhaps maybe he was hoaxing. Their I said it.

I think that became kind of obvious when he squirmed out of any kind of proof that he was a time traveler.

• Like 1

You know, regardless or proof and plausibility, I was enjoying the story that TA1 was painting. It was an interesting spin-off from the Titor saga. He really seemed to be able to "button things up" through his alternate worldline approach and arm's-length position on Titor. Yet, his (her?) concurrence of events from within the Titor story kind of drew me in.

Now, the pièce de résistance would have been if they'd had the forethought to construct what Cosmo suggested in his question by having an earlier version of themselves here on the forum to correspond with. I can even envision heartfelt conversations with the younger begging for more info, the older version giving sage advice but withholding much, for the younger's own good. Then, perhaps some type of meeting of sorts would occur, against protocol, culminating with some joint voyage into a distant and unknown time and worldline together. The possibilities are limitless!

Also, I really liked that it was a historical mission. I think it's great to give emphasis to the importance of studying history and what it can provide society. A good lesson for us all, and particularly for kids! A story like this could maybe fire up a young person's imagination, much in the same way that the "A Night At the Museum" series will likely create future Anthropologists and Historians.

Neat to have an "older" hero for the story as well in Temp Agent!

• Like 2

Always too little.

Always too much.

Time the Enemy.

Now, the pièce de résistance would have been if they'd had the forethought to construct what Cosmo suggested in his question by having an earlier version of themselves here on the forum to correspond with. I can even envision heartfelt conversations with the younger begging for more info, the older version giving sage advice but withholding much, for the younger's own good. Then, perhaps some type of meeting of sorts would occur, against protocol, culminating with some joint voyage into a distant and unknown time and worldline together. The possibilities are limitless!

Oh my Titor, this would have been amazing.

I've always wondered, why an internet forum? Although a forum isn't outdated tecnologically, we sure do have more dynamic forms of comunication. Why not a youtube streaming? Easier, a skype session? Use the forum to organize how it would work and talk to us like nature intended: Through a webcam.[DOUBLEPOST=1411401593,1411401158][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you could arrange for a meeting with any of us. I'm pretty sure anyone here would love to talk face to face with a time traveler. Why not schedule for whoever is closer to your location to go visit you? You could tape the conversation and them post it online for us to appreciate it.

The forum is too impersonal for such an interesting event, in my opinion. I can easily think of ways to arrange a meeting such as this that wouldn't compromise the secrecy and the safety of your mission.

• Like 1
I've always wondered, why an internet forum? Although a forum isn't outdated tecnologically, we sure do have more dynamic forms of comunication. Why not a youtube streaming? Easier, a skype session? Use the forum to organize how it would work and talk to us like nature intended: Through a webcam.[DOUBLEPOST=1411401593,1411401158][/DOUBLEPOST]Also, you could arrange for a meeting with any of us. I'm pretty sure anyone here would love to talk face to face with a time traveler. Why not schedule for whoever is closer to your location to go visit you? You could tape the conversation and them post it online for us to appreciate it.The forum is too impersonal for such an interesting event, in my opinion. I can easily think of ways to arrange a meeting such as this that wouldn't compromise the secrecy and the safety of your mission.

The skeptic's answer might be that it enables the author to more easily hide their lies. The time traveler's answer might be that it enables them to more easily hide their truths...

• Like 1

Always too little.

Always too much.

Time the Enemy.

The skeptic's answer might be that it enables the author to more easily hide their lies. The time traveler's answer might be that it enables them to more easily hide their truths...

Well, assuming that the person is not lying and is in fact a time traveler there are no lies to hide. Also, the truths he or she would like to hide could be easily agreed upon beforehand.

What kind of truths would you hide if you were a traveler and had to meet me?

Hello all!

Thanks for your musings and idle speculations, they did indeed make me smile! I apologise for my short disappearance. Without going into too much detail, it had to do with my assignment.

I had to leave for a short while and there was little time to log onto a computer whilst I was doing what I was doing.

So much speculation about me! To address some of the philosophy being thrown around - why an Internet forum? Well, for the very reason that it IS obscure and makes it easier to remain anonymous. As I explained before, temporal travel is a dangerous undertaking. We're going backwards to points in the Earth's history (albeit on a different Worldline) where the very notion of time travel and multiverse theory are just theoretical notions and where there exist people who would steal or even kill for the secrets t0 those realities.

I don't wish to patronise any of you. You're clearly intelligent people; but in 2037, we've become accustomed to the reality of temporal and dimensional travel; we're ready for it, and you are not. Admittedly, it took a massive civil war, a broken Europe and near world-wide economic collapse for us to reach that point, but reach it we did.

The rules and regulations are there for a reason. We cannot arbitrarily hop into different worldlines, screw up your entire perception of the world by going on national television and using our devices to demonstrate the reality of time travel, and leaving your world to handle the ramifications.

This is not an authorized activity that I am doing right now. I could argue that gaining your perspective on this time period, and how you perceive time and space is useful to my research, and on some level it may be, but the truth is I am posting on here to satiate my own curiosity, nothing more. But there have to be limits to how far I will go.

I have read more about your John Titor. I am lead to the conclusion that he was probably a genuine time traveller. For various reasons but mostly because - he spoke of CERN being the first to create and stabilize miniture black holes or microsingularities, leading to the creation of gravity manipulation and involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic field. This is a fairly accurate description of how the foundations of time travel technology was discovered, as well as the functions of the temporal displacement unit manufactured by General Electric.

He describes an American Civil War, stemming from growing civil unrest. This occurred on my Worldline as well, and it is an eerily accurate prediction to be made from someone, if they were not from a future Worldline. However, Titor was not from my Worldline. He describes as nuclear war. - Where I come from, Nukes were not launched. Very close, as Communist Russia was very concerned when the USA fell into civil anarchy, and there was a fear they would launch a nuclear attack at the USA To prevent American Nuclear Technology from falling into radicalist or unpredictable hands, thankfully this never came to pass.

Also, maybe things were different in Titor's world. But he gave you folks a lot of information! Pictures? Schematics?! Can you imagine a soldier, today, uploading schematics of classified technology onto the internet? A very irresponsible thing to do on his part. Obviously, he didn't care, because it wasn't his Worldline anyway, so any negative impact of his actions would affect HIS future, only yours.

Still I find it incredulous that he broke protocol so carelessly and just showed you so much. Or maybe they didn't have such protocols where he comes from - which I think is even more scary a possibility.

To clarify - the rules are clear. No interaction with governments or authority figures beyond what is absolutely necessary. Absolutely no sharing of time displacement equipment, detailed schematics, or anything beyond the most basic explanation of time travel technology. Meeting ones 'younger self' is a massive No-no! Although I am alone on this assignment and there would be no way for anyone to know whether I had or hadn't, if I were to return home and it was discovered I had made contact with another version of me, not only would I never be allowed near another displacement unit again, I would lost likely face prison time.

(I shall reveal to you tho, I have encountered a family member on this trip. NOT myself. But a member of my family I felt I could trust).

So, please try to understand. Like Titor I suppose, I didn't come on here to prove anything to you. More, to have you prove something to me. To hear the thoughts of people from your time period in a frank and open manner (something I cannot do, for

Obvious reasons, out there on the streets of the city), and to perhaps gain a better understanding of how you see your future, and what you think of your world today. Not to mention - how will YOU handle the reality when CERN and the scientific community reveal that they can control singularities and bend time and space?

I mean, what does that mean for you? Religiously, spiritually, politically, ethically? Do you believe it affects free will, knowing you can travel to a different Worldline and effect changes to it? Does it effect the way you feel about yourself and your world? Knowing there are more than likely an infinite number of Earths and an infinite number of 'You's', out there? These are the things that fascinate a historian and philosopher such as myself! Perhaps not a soldier. Or even a scientist. But, I suppose, that is why I was chosen for this assignment.

Regards,

TA1

• Like 1
Hello all!

This is not an authorized activity that I am doing right now. I could argue that gaining your perspective on this time period, and how you perceive time and space is useful to my research, and on some level it may be, but the truth is I am posting on here to satiate my own curiosity, nothing more. But there have to be limits to how far I will go.

TA1

Well, since you're already breaking the law, would it hurt to meet one of us? You'd still remain anonymous if you wanted, it's not that hard.

Why not try something different than a forum? Lets schedule a skype conference call to start with. You can then remain anonymous and we could hear how a time traveler sound.

I can only speak for myself but that would be just awesome.

TA,

First, thank you for using proper grammar and good writing skills. You are definitely an educated man. I like that. Titor had spelling issues, which wasn't impressive. I tend to think he was more of a rebel. He may have been a soldier, but I don't believe he said he worked for the U.S. military. That was an assumption. At any rate, at least you are taking the time to write something decent when conversing with us. It even inspires me to watch how I write. ;)

Not to mention - how will YOU handle the reality when CERN and the scientific community reveal that they can control singularities and bend time and space?

I will be extremely excited like a child on Christmas morning.

I mean, what does that mean for you? Religiously, spiritually, politically, ethically? Do you believe it affects free will, knowing you can travel to a different Worldline and effect changes to it?

The revealing of time travel technology will prove that there is more to the universe than meets the eye. It means that other things are also just as possible, such as the paranormal, psychic phenomena, etc. Basically, it will open up a whole new frontier to explore. It would be a frontier that doesn't exist as something physical on the earth, but a frontier none-the-less. I'd want so much to be involved or to at least witness it.

I have a few questions for you. Pardon me if it has already been discussed. I'm ADD and probably won't go back and re-read the previous posts.

1. Is the British Government involved in time travel?

2. Can you return to your original timeline with zero divergence and no extra copy of yourself? I tend to call this point (0,0) or (0,0,0).

3. Do you know the actual shape of the multiverse?

4. How did your family member react when you told him/her who you were?

5. Some people believe that gravity manipulation would take an enormous amount of power that we wouldn't be able to generate.

Is this true? If so, how do you account for this?

Thank you for your time.

Paula

If this is something that really interests you, I would consider it. However, unlike in my time, your internet is not secure; it is in fact well known that during this time, you were constantly monitored by government authorities in what you do, say, and visit online. I have taken steps in this forum to hide my location and not reveal too much about myself - I would have to be sure that this skype program can offer similar protection.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.