Possibly the Biggest Time Travel Mission in History

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us retaliate by pulling our funding and our aid.

Agreed. I have been having that exact discussion with friends on Facebook. Some say this punishes the people in the countries who do not support this violence (there have been people in Libya protesting it). But we must set an example that these countries MUST take freedom and security to the next level if they expect to get handouts from the US. We try to use the aid as a carrot, but when this BS happens, they must be treated like the children they are acting as and the carrot must be taken away and the stick must be brandished to let them know we are "raising the bar" of what it takes to garner our carrots.

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Rainman, we must withdraw all funding everywhere they are storming western embassies. Algeria, Tunisia, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Yemen, Lebannon. We should close all embassies in that area. Do we give aid to Morocco? If so, cut that money off too. We helped these Muslims become free and this is how they repay us? They still don't know what free speech is. We should forbid U.S. companies from doing any business with these countries. We should call all western tourists out of there.

• Like 1

I was nodding my head in agreement here until I realized it's the same thing we did in World War II. Isolationism just delayed our involvement and probably increased the overall death toll. Of course it's different now. The U.S. is waiting for Israel to nuke the rest of the Middle East into glass.

I was nodding my head in agreement here until I realized it's the same thing we did in World War II. Isolationism just delayed our involvement and probably increased the overall death toll. Of course it's different now. The U.S. is waiting for Israel to nuke the rest of the Middle East into glass.

We turned to the end of the book, Jim. We know what the great prophets said about United Islam attacking Europe. And we know Europe will win and the Middle East will be a glass parking lot.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.