Possibly the Biggest Time Travel Mission in History

The United Federation of Islam rises to attack Europe.

Time Travelers may be encouraging the West to attack North Africa and the Middle East now with nuclear weapons in order to preempt an Islamic union and avoid Western casualties.

Israel gets sacrificed and Israelis are offered free asylum anywhere north of Turkey.

Islam is ended and all religious violent preaching is outlawed.

How soon is now?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am informed that the Islamic effort becomes united and powerful. Powerful enough to attack Europe and Israel. Powerful enough to have an arsenal of nuclear weapons and other exotic weapons. They attack Europe and are eventually pushed back to the Middle East and Africa and lose. But the end result is that Israel and the Middle East becomes a radiated wasteland and refugees are forced to live elsewhere. All violent speech in a religious gathering and any gathering becomes illegal.

Do we really want peace? Will the enemies of free speech become strong enough to do grave damage to us later?

Definitively no. To live in an Orwellian World would be very interesting. I understand Thomas concern, what he states is yet another of the many possibilities of our future, but only one with a 17.83% of ever happening. To reach such a timeline a series of events (which haven't occurred and lets pray they never do) should take place within a given time-window. If such exact events occur at the exact times and places they create a temporal wave which develops the momentum to actually deviate a timeline into following the pattern of another.

I believe we should all set our eyes over England and France over the next couple of days and see what transpires there. Let's do what Transients do...Observe.

Until Later Becomes Now

Tempus Rerum Imperator

By speaking!

Definitively no. To live in an Orwellian World would be very interesting. I understand Thomas concern, what he states is yet another of the many possibilities of our future, but only one with a 17.83% of ever happening. To reach such a timeline a series of events (which haven't occurred and lets pray they never do) should take place within a given time-window. If such exact events occur at the exact times and places they create a temporal wave which develops the momentum to actually deviate a timeline into following the pattern of another.

I believe we should all set our eyes over England and France over the next couple of days and see what transpires there. Let's do what Transients do...Observe.

what are we trying to observe?

I do not believe in wars....its an awful waste of people (And let me tell you that people have come so far that its almost unbelievable).

I agree with Mayo, we must speak, convince and try to let them know that its not over a religion anymore. That might have been the case a thousand years ago, but the world is different now, religion is not even taken seriously by most people (a true shame for spirituality is the only key into enlightenment). So we must put an end to the The 14 centuries of war between the Muslim/Christian world and show everyone that we are ready for peace.

Once...certain wise man from Nepal told me the following. The world will change forever when five plagues had been evicted from the face of the land, Hunger, Religious Pride, Sickness, Materialness and War.

I believe we are a long way from the mark...we should start moving our....bodies towards that and stop expecting Superman will fly down the sky and save us.

• Like 1

Until Later Becomes Now

Tempus Rerum Imperator

Messages have been planted on reddit and godlikeproductions promoting the truth and urging the world not to get caught up in this religious struggle. We should not tolerate murder because of something somebody said. But we should also not tolerate people trying to start a war by making a movie.

• Like 1
So how can we achieve freedom of speech without war?

You cannot. Ever. Freedom of speech also means freedom for some people to insult and offend others. You cannot always expect people who are insulted or offended to react non-violently. That is just not the natural human reaction, even though we as humans should LEARN to reject that natural reaction. But where there is true freedom of speech, there is always the potential for war. It is the eternal tension that must exist for life to go on, just as the eternal tension between light and dark is necessary for life in the universe.

While most sane people do not like war, I am a realist and a naturalist. I ask the question: Perhaps war is a NATURAL form of population control that occurs in a species who is at the top of the food chain? Being at the top of the food (and intelligence) chain means all those other forms of population control that Nature exhibits for lower forms of life are not applicable to us....hence, a new means must be brought to bear by Nature. And perhaps that is war.

As for me, doing what I do, I just want to make sure that my country is always on the winning proposition for war, as much as I do not wish that we ever have to use it. But if the rest of the world keeps this up, they are going to learn (yet again) why the American people will only take so much, and why it is highly inadvisable to push the Americans to that level of anger.

RMT

• Like 1

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Transient001, I agree. I think that we shouldn't try to end Christianity and Islam but rather get everyone in the world to agree that murdering people over what they say is wrong and that it shouldn't be preached. We need to promote a law that forbids preaching murder.

I am sure you know that there are such laws already in the US. The problem is NOT the US, it is the adolescent maturity level of Islam and those parts of the world. New laws here in the US will do nothing, and the UN already has agreed upon statutes that member states should not tolerate calls for murder. But we see how well those are abided by in some countries.

The world is trying to grow up right now, and act like the civil west. Specifically the Middle East. They have needed to grow the f*ck up for a long time now. Perhaps this will actually lead to that maturation that the world needs from the ME and Islam.

RMT

• Like 1

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

I agree RainmanTime.

Hopefully we will have politicians that won't surrender before the fight.

• Like 1

Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand. � Albert Einstein

Yes Rainman, I agree. All religions are ways to express our innermost desire to join with something that we can't comprehend. It should be about trying to reach with our minds and hearts not with our hands and weapons. It should be about trying to join and unite not about wanton destruction. But as you said, war is an unavoidable aspect of humanity (it will exists for as long as humans might have blood upon their veins) and I am sure that a million years from now people will still be warmongering. We should only hope for the best.

• Like 1

Until Later Becomes Now

Tempus Rerum Imperator

Dirty spacy rock! Feel free to check it out. Would love the feedback. But that's off subject (as to not self promote here). I'm not a political person but this is super interesting to hear the possibility of tt intersecting with modern day prominent social and world issues. Puts it in a whole new light.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.