Thread for Rick Haber

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to set the record straight. Yes, I am an IT Professional and I live in New York. Second, I do not use the name 'Rick'. My name is 'Richard'. I will however answer to 'Rich.' Although I have read a few things on the internet, all of you reading this posting know more about John Titor than me.

Also, as for my attendance at the interview, I was just hanging out with Larry. I traveled to Florida for his 50th birthday.

I am NOT John Titor and I have nothing to do with him. So, if you have questions about Mr. Titor, just ask Larry.

1. My ISP has a block on this Forum. - Verizon (I wonder why)

Interesting. I would like to know why as well. Because I also have Verizon DSL at my SoCal home, and I have never been blocked from this site.

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

I don't really have any questions for you, yet. However, I DO want to welcome you, Richard, to TTI and to say thank-you for coming by.

I hope that the Titor thing hasn't affected your life in a negative manner.

I also would like to say that whomever did the Titor story did a good job and my hats off to whomever did create the Titor Saga, which did cause quite a stir in the time traveling/Sci-Fi circles.

However, if this has caused you or your family any difficulties, the person or person(s) responsible should stand up and fess up for his/her actions.

I'm sure you don't appreciate having a detective sponsored by a television show poking around in your life.

" While my book Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea is entirely a work of imagination, my conviction is that all I said in it will come to pass. " ~ Jules Verne

Richard,

Thank you for your posts. You should anticipate a question from Razimus so I'll just go ahead and ask it for him. He did some online searching and found a reference to John Richard Haber indicating that he was receiving mail for the John Titor Foundation at PO Box 470171 Celebration, FL 34747. He was assuming that your name is John Richard Haber.

Obviously no one can hold a gun to your head and "make" you answer any questions. Anyway, is your name John Richard Haber and can you explain how, several years ago, your name became associated with the John Titor Foundation's PO Box in Celebration?

I know that this is how Razimus came to conclude that you are John Titor. Just what evidence Mike Lynch might have is absent from the RAI documentary. It must have hit the cuttingroom floor because there's not a word in the documentary about why or how Lynch decided that you are Titor. SO, the only thing even semi concrete is the PO Box.

Also, just to be clear without being purposely pedantic, your posts don't actually state that you are Larry's brother. You are Larry's brother and Dr. Carl Haber, a Senior Research Scientist/Physicist at Lawerance Berkeley National Labs, is your brother (cousin? Larry wasn't too clear on that point a few years ago).

Just another damned cowboy with a college education.

Also, I would like to set the record straight as to why it took time for me to post:

Maybe we need to include the Verizon FIOS guy in this discussion.

Verizon has a block on this site? No way. I use verizon for my cell phone service and I read this site on my cell phone through their mobile internet service. Granted it does not look very good coming in over my small screen but I am able to read it and get to the site. I never log in though I just take a quick peak. I do all my logging in at home on my other ISP. Anyway I want to thank you for showing up and posting and please don,t take what I said personally.

because you dont use verizon... IT guy.

OrgName: Optimum Online

OrgID: OPTO

Address: 111 new south RD

City: Hicksville

StateProv: NY

PostalCode: 11801

I will answer the questions that were just asked to clear things up.

1. My name is Richard Haber. There is no J or John in my name.

2. I am Larry's younger brother.

3. I do not have a cousin named Dr. Carl Haber

4. Verizon confirmed that there was a block that prevented me from signing up. (I was unable to obtain the first email that is required to login).

Again!!!!! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH JOHN TITOR. Please direct all questions to Larry.

oh, now it is...

OrgName: Verizon Internet Services Inc.

OrgID: VRIS

Address: 1880 Campus Commons Dr

City: Reston

StateProv: VA

PostalCode: 20191

since you had a block on one isp, and you didnt even realize you were on the wrong isp....

bwahahaha, yeah...

thats all the proof i need, joker...

...yes i know everything.

btw, tell larry im thinking about getting titors file via foia. :yum:

sometimes. :)

this guy is trying to hide stuff thats very easy to figure out. he is blatantly lying. i see why he hasnt posted either. can you see that hint of titor?

heres the facts as i believe them:

verizon does not have an isp block. larry has been grooming richard for this, and he isnt taking it very seriously, a trait of a jokester.

watch how he answers questions. he's trying to give everyone the slip.

Ruthless:

Based upon your last post, it is very clear that you do not know anything. You are making assumptions. And, you should know what happens when you assume...

1. My first set of postings in which the ISP was Cablevision, I was not at home. If you "know everything", you should have known that and not made a incorrect comment.

2. The postings, like this one, are from my home ISP - Verizon. (I can now login).

3. I do not have a child named "John". Again, you assumed wrong.

I firmly believe people like you who make assumptions without facts and say negative things should be banned from posting. Since I have health issues, I will not allow myself to get upset over your stupidity. This will be my last posting.

Good Luck in trying to figure this thing out. I've been trying for several years and have had no success.

it's great to speak with you finally titor. ive read all your work. you are a truly remarkable man.

You are making assumptions. And, you should know what happens when you assume...

heh. who is assuming? me? okay. im not going to go into family details. i dont need to do all of that. plus, your brothers rich enough to kill fifty million me's.

im telling you this because titor was, at one point in time, the crutch that kept me going. i was simply looking for a purpose in life. ive been investigating titor for about 2 and a half years now.

why are you answering questions like a lawyer if you have nothing to hide?

Good Luck in trying to figure this thing out. I've been trying for several years and have had no success.

thats says it all right there. i wonder what you have tried to do to figure it out. if the fellow was my brother, and i didnt know, i would be pretty upset by now.

you have given us lies and deception so far and nothing else. do you really mean to tell me that an intelligent man that can say:

Based upon your last post, it is very clear that you do not know anything. You are making assumptions. And, you should know what happens when you assume...

and come onto a website, after "trying to figure this thing out for years," just to tell us you dont know anything?

go suck a fat one. you hurt innocent people. at least tell those people in private and move on.

Since I have health issues, I will not allow myself to get upset over your stupidity.

im not trying to cause you any health problems, and i wouldnt, if you didnt have things to hide. i certainly wouldve chuckled if it were me. cops do it all the time. if the crook doesent laugh, or at least crack a smile when the cop asks if they have any bombs or grenades on him, he knows to be wary.

have a nice day. :)

Richard,

Again, thank you for posting and for answering my questions. Though its still a bit odd that your name somehow ended up associated with the John Titor Corporation's PO Box I didn't jump on the bandwagon. There are several names and businesses associated with that PO Box - principally because it was Larry's law firm PO Box in Celebration. Back in April I posted the following on Anomalies.net:

There's still missing information, however. First and foremost no one has offered any information that actually states that Rick Haber (aka John Richard Haber) is really Larry Haber's brother. I don't necessarily doubt it to be true but Rick Haber has rarely posted anything under that name anywhere and never posted under that name on any alt-sci forum of any sort. More importantly, it appears that no one has actually contacted Rick Haber and asked him about the elephant in the room that no one is talking about..."Are you John Titor?"

The one web hit concerning the address and Rick Haber is a listing of Larry Haber's address and one of the businesses that he manages. Yes, it's very interesting that Rick Haber's name appears there but that doesn't mean that he is the author whom I long ago named "Boomer" in a post to Titor himself. There are many names associated with the John Titor Foundation but so far we haven't been able to nail it down as to which one, if any, is the author

Personally, I accept your explanation. If you say you're not Boomer and played no part in the Titor Saga then that's how it is, especially absent any fact or evidence to the contrary, which happens to be the case. Other than a vague accusation by PI Mike Lynch and the PO Box there's nothing that connects you to the Titor story.

you did hear what he had to say. before he got mad at me, he said he knew nothing.

he cant post for several days, then tells us verizon has a block on this site, and makes his first post on a different isp. cmon...

...then he goes on to answer questions in a lawyer type fashion. he blatantly hides important information. i swear to god he is dodging questions and giving misleading answers. i know for a fact.

people can get upset at me if they want, but im just tired of folks not being up front and honest.

Ruthless,

C'mon my friend. Notice my last two IP's. I'm posting from the Santa Ynez Valley right now rather than at home. Different IP. It's a reasonable explanation by Richard.

Is he being honest with us? How can I know. I don't know him and to my knowledge he's never posted here in the past.

But I can look at the evidence that we have at hand. He's Larry Haber's brother so that's a "connection" to Titor but it's far less than a weak connection to the story. A name, similar to his, "John R. Haber", but according to him it is not his name, was connected to the JTF PO Box by a webcrawler. An interesting bit of information but still very weak. There are over two dozen businesses connected to the same PO Box. They are all Larry Haber's client's owned LLC's that he set up for them. The PO Box was the mailing address for his law office. Who knows how the webcrawler linked his (similar) name to that particular business instead of one of the other businesses. Razimus did have it correct, BTW. The link has been removed from the site. The last bit of evidence is the accusation by Mike Lynch. But there's no explanation in the video other than Richard is a computer geek, something about Titor that we already knew. But the number of computer geeks on the Internet circa 2000-2001 was huge as compared to today. Lot's of people had computers and were on the Internet then but we were a far cry away from virtually every person on the planet having Internet access. Computer geeks started the Internet and they were a huge part of the community in 2000-2001. Computer geek, cr 2000, is weak evidence. So, I don't have any way of knowing if he's being honest wit us. I'll accept his word on the matter because there's nothing to contradict him.

Razimus ultimately hung his hat on Richard based on the PO Box and Mike Lynch's reference to him. That was after Razimus shotgunned dozens of names as being John Titor. Among them were me, Pamela, Rick Donaldson, Olav Phillips, Phil Fiord, Raul Burriel, Javier Cortez, Karl Simananok, Larry Haber, Brandon Haber, etc. Basically he accused everyone who had shown any interest in the Titor Saga - except himself, of course. In other words he was guessing but didn't have any evidence that one could use to say, "Ah, yes, I see - this is the person actually wrote the posts."

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.