Freezing the Universe and other Fun Activities

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: AND........!!!!!

Your defensiveness is understandable. As a new generation arises with a more realistic explanation of natural phenomena, the old guard always bristles at the toppling of the ideation inculcated in them by their long gone mentors. That's ok.

Your defensiveness is understandable. As a new generation arises with a more realistic explanation of natural phenomena, the old guard always bristles at the toppling of the ideation inculcated in them by their long gone mentors. That's ok.

and thats your definition of intelligence, unfortunately.

im done with this bud. you cant even tell that i was the offensive one and you were the defensive one.

the bad part is that i already know you will apologize once you get it. it really is the one of the most aggrivating things in the world.

i hope the best for you in this endeavor.

Every generation thinks they have the final word. If you remain bonded to the past and blinkered to new developments, that is your choice. There's nothing wrong with that. People get set in their ways. It's human nature.

There you go. A realistic view of how the universe actually works is better than hanging on to disproven theories that are shot through with lacunae and distortions of observable fact to mask their inappropriateness.They were acceptable for their time. Explanations of reality get closer to the truth of the matter as we move forward. Have a good one as well bub.

Professional help will be with you, sooner or later,in a structured environment. You have a bad vibe.

You don't even know satown. I will tell you straight-out that your vibe is WAY worse than his. In fact, his vibe is not only not bad, it is good.

You show your impetuous ignorance once again...

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.