let start over seriously this time around please

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Because of the arrow of time.

That was start with a page in English that does not exist but...

there is the same page in spanish..

Here:

http://www.galileog.com/experimentos/transistor1.htm

Hapy hunting...

--

Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.

Ãœberm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.

Re: Because of the arrow of time.

That was start with a page in English that does not exist but...

there is the same page in spanish..

Here:

http://www.galileog.com/experimentos/transistor1.htm

Hapy hunting...

Ok i see what he did. But it is unlikely that one would have the means to create single-crystal silicon at home in order to do this. The idea of using two diodes as a transistor is theoretically sound but it would surely be noisy and less reliable than a professionally made one. And since transistors are cheap and readily available it would seem pointless to take a more difficult approach. However i would be interested in a better way of doing it.

Download TTI Monitor - It's free and open-source!

http://www.geocities.com/[email protected]

im not looking for attention , just the most information possible to see if anyone has a better clue than i and , i found it we are going places now and TT will be a possible thing soon

cheers

Dr Z

i was taken (gasp)

and TT will be a possible thing soon

Careful please. This is not the TT Claims forum. I, for one, think you are getting no closer to TT. But that's just me. The arbitor will be your results. And based on what I read here, I do not see results coming any time "soon". But you can always prove me wrong.

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

im not looking for attention , just the most information possible to see if anyone has a better clue than i and , i found it we are going places now and TT will be a possible thing soon

cheers

Dr Z

Dr Z, shall we move the discussion to New Science and Alternates energies Forum..

Here:

The Representation of the field...

:D

--

Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.

Ãœberm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.

thanks for the invitation , but my mind is occupied somewere else at the moment remember im also a conspiracy nuts and i have investigation to report to my friend and fans , but i will get back to this once i solve other problems

thank you

Cheers

Dr z

i was taken (gasp)

im not looking for attention , just the most information possible to see if anyone has a better clue than i

...which belies the fact that you're looking for "the most information possible to see if anyone has a better clue than I" have. The current state of the best information is that what you're looking for is probably not possible...that is, TT.

A more honest reply would have been that you're looking for information that confirms your beliefe that TT is possible. No problem there as far as I'm concerned. But as such, your information is seriously at odds with the current understanding of physics.

Just another damned cowboy with a college education.

tr.v. e·mit·ted, e·mit·ting, e·mits

To give or send out (matter or energy): isotopes that emit radioactive particles; a stove emitting heat.

To give out as sound; utter: "She emitted her small strange laugh" (Edith Wharton).

To voice; express: emit an opinion.

To issue with authority, especially to put (currency) into circulation.

does not work with ecaps...but close to escape

an act or instance of escaping.

the fact of having escaped.

a means of escaping: We used the tunnel as an escape.

avoidance of reality: She reads mystery stories as an escape.

leakage, as of water or gas, from a pipe or storage container.

Botany. a plant that originated in cultivated stock and is now growing wild.

Physics, Rocketry. the act of achieving escape velocity.

Computers. a key (frequently labeled ESC) found on microcomputer keyboards and used for any of various functions, as to interrupt a command or move from one part of a program to another.

:) both are emit-escape

what does time mean to you mr. darby?

Well I will have a stab at it. In this universe there is a system that is trying to equalize itself. This system started with the big bang. I belive time is part of that system. We see time as events that happen in a sequance but, time is actually something else all together different within our universe. Time is a part of the thermodynamics of the universe. It has something to do with mass, energy, and entropy. Notice that when mass increases time slows down. When mass decreases time speeds up. Time is apart of the entropy process of a system trying to equalize itself. The way that we view and think about time is really an illusion as to what time really is.

What is time?

spacer.png

When there is matter there is mass. Without time sum-atomic matter can not decay. So I belive time is how the universe lets sub-atomic matter decay back into energy so our universe can return to the state it was at before the big bang. Now I know some in science may argue that point with me but I believe our universe will return to the state it was at before the big bang. As for space expanding I have read that could be an illusion also or it could be true. Somehow I believe expanding space is also part of the system of our universe response to being heated up but our universe is a system trying to equalize itself again. When our unverse is completely cold again with very little matter, mass, and time again I belive it will shrink to what it was before the big bang. Of course as the universe shrinks again all that energy trying to occupy the same little point in the center will be heated again until the energy can not be contained then I belive the laws of physics which contain the laws thermodynamics will come into play again. Another big bang will result. Matter will be created. From matter mass will be created. From mass gravity and time will be created. From gravity and time the matter and energy in our universe will continue to be created and destroyed again (energy and matter is also information but I will stop it there.) So, the universe will go on and on and on.

• 3 years later...
What is time?

spacer.png

When there is matter there is mass. Without time sum-atomic matter can not decay. So I belive time is how the universe lets sub-atomic matter decay back into energy so our universe can return to the state it was at before the big bang. Now I know some in science may argue that point with me but I believe our universe will return to the state it was at before the big bang. As for space expanding I have read that could be an illusion also or it could be true. Somehow I believe expanding space is also part of the system of our universe response to being heated up but our universe is a system trying to equalize itself again. When our unverse is completely cold again with very little matter, mass, and time again I belive it will shrink to what it was before the big bang. Of course as the universe shrinks again all that energy trying to occupy the same little point in the center will be heated again until the energy can not be contained then I belive the laws of physics which contain the laws thermodynamics will come into play again. Another big bang will result. Matter will be created. From matter mass will be created. From mass gravity and time will be created. From gravity and time the matter and energy in our universe will continue to be created and destroyed again (energy and matter is also information but I will stop it there.) So, the universe will go on and on and on.

With the discovery of Higgs Boson, it can convert energy into matter (Higgs Boson create mass). Is there anyway to convert an object in sub-atomic level, from matter to energy and then convert back from energy to matter again?

• Like 1
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.