Charlie,

You stated: "Those who survived on the land that remains above water will find what was once East is now North and close to the equator."

This mean the sun will shine from the North? I'm asking, because I did see this also, but still, there has been no extreme earthquake on the "Ring of Fire" as you claimed in 2003. I'm going to go with my dream and hope for the best.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This question regarding the Annunaki needs to be answered immediately.

Charlies I just wonder The alien from the future who help us after the polo shift..can you name the aliens that can to help us after the polo shift?? is this the alien name Annunaki or not??

Definitely not! If you knew the extent of what the Annunaki did to humanity you wouldn't want them anywhere near us. And thankfully they are not.

At the time of the last Pole Shift which is the period the Bible refers to as The Flood where Noah built an ark after receiving instructions from "God". In reality it was a scout class alien ship and a bit of a light show according to Visitor records. So to continue, when the Annunaki's home planet was close enough to Earth, the Galactic Council initiated a quarantine that effectively banned the Annunaki from Earth while there are humans inhabiting it.

Typically, the rule is that should two or more 3rd density species develop within the same solar system they would be allowed to interact if they reached the technological ability to do so. One of the main reasons the Galactic Council took such action is because the Annunaki race is significantly older than humanity and were worshipped as gods because of their technology and knowledge. This links with the other main reason for their course of action; the majority of souls of Annunaki are service to self in nature. When you combine the two reasons you should be able to fathom the impact to a more primitive race with mostly undecided souls.

In summary, they were removed and quarantined because their presence was not giving the souls of humanity a chance to choose their orientation.

Peace,

Charlie

This mean the sun will shine from the North? I'm asking, because I did see this also, but still, there has been no extreme earthquake on the "Ring of Fire" as you claimed in 2003. I'm going to go with my dream and hope for the best.

I remember writing that... November 2003 if I remember correctly. So only 13 months and 17 days later, the Sumatra earthquake and resultant tidal wave that killed over a quarter of a million people is not considered extreme to you?

Back when we posted that, we were here for a different purpose and releasing specifics about that quake was not considered as important. Regardless, the mission protocol at the time did not allow such detail to be released.

Peace,

Charlie

>Hello CatJammin,

>

>Your last two posts where you ask about the pyramids and the Annunaki is a very complex subject >that will require significant time to explain. We will answer your questions completely at a later >date.

Royal "we": 10 points.

>But here's some quick info on what you specifically asked about.

>

> In reply to:

> What is the purpose of the Pyramid of Giza

>

>Have you ever wondered why no tombs were ever found in the Great Pyramid?

Answering question with question in approved Titor style: 20 points.

Assuming the mantle of the Deepak Chopra style con man: 20 points. At that point the hoaxer has crossed a moral line and indicated their lack of empathy, their insecurity and their unhealthy fantasist nature.

>Well that**** because they are not tombs.

Word actually required here****: "that's". In an effort to lie effectively and convincingly, grammar goes out the window as it so often does.

>They served two primary purposes - 1) They were a constant reminder to the primitive humans at >that time of how powerful and intelligent the Annunaki are.

Assertion that humans of an earlier epoch were incapable of engineering feats, knowledge of math, and were generally guys in gorilla suits going ooga-booga: 50 points.

At the same time using writings from those times as "evidence" of Anunnaki: 100 points for rank hypocrisy.

Special shout out for using Zechariah Sitchin's... novel ... approach to translating Sumerian. But this is totally compliant with current snake oil salesman in this area so... another whopping 50 points for drinking the Planet X Kool Aid, and trying to get others to gulp it down with you.

>And 2) The astromonical viewing tunnels in the Great Pyramid were used so that the Annunaki >stationed on Earth knew when their home planet Niburu (or what we term the Anomaly) was about to >make another close passage past Earth.

Hello, Nibiru, I was wondering how long it would take for you to show up. Can you let Zechariah Sitchin's publisher know that their copyright has been infringed... badly... again? 50 points for intellectual theft.

25 points for the assertion that fictional super-aliens who can easily travel between solar system planets need a solid stone observatory the size of a suburb to make astrometric calculations. Classic. Well worth the 25 points.

>Furthermore, when viewed from directly above, the 3 pyramids are arranged exactly as the stars in >the Belt of Orion are which is the general direction the Anomaly approaches our solar system from.

"directly above" is a fairly exact sounding but actually vague term. Directly above what? Which pyramid? Arrant nonsense. 10 points. "General direction"- but aren't the observations made with the Pyramids extremely exact? Aren't indeed the Pyramids precision civil engineering at its best? Yes. Yes, they are. Wow. Just... wow. 100 points for making rationality cry. Again.

>Think of it as a sort of monument or recognizable pattern to any Annunaki ships that were >approaching the site for a landing.

Well which is it? A monument or a landing guide. And exactly why would interplanetary vessels need a guide or marker... 99.99% of the way to their landing zone? Wouldn't splashing down make more sense than hard landings? Especially since the ACTUAL WRITTEN ACCOUNTS all this nonsense is spun from talk of an aquatic god? Please, if you are going to rape human history, at least do it properly, you putz. 50 points for spitting on so many traditions and cultures at once that your affront to logic almost goes unnoticed.

> In reply to:

> Are you familiar with the ancient Sumerian artifacts and drawings?

>

>Yes. The Summerians were one of the many groups of humans the Annunaki used as slaves.

Lordy loo.

The points awarded above count towards the "are you a bigger affront to thinking people everywhere than John Titor prize", awarded annually to the single most egregious time travel related hoax. Competition can be fierce since entry is open not just to the sane and adult but also to minors and the mentally ill.

One other small point, one of the posters asked the simple question as to how the fake time traveller knew what the briefing was given by Bush to Obama. Where to start, where to start. The correct answer for the hoaxer would have been, "it's in our history books". Duh. Further, it is national security briefing material. You don't just have one figurehead politician talk to another one directly about anything other than how little power they have, how scared they are of the Pretorians who actually run things, corruption, sexual perversion... the usual topics in Washington behind closed doors.

This hoax is a crapulous eructation that stains TTI.

I remember writing that... November 2003 if I remember correctly. So only 13 months and 17 days later, the Sumatra earthquake and resultant tidal wave that killed over a quarter of a million people is not considered extreme to you?

Very well, Charlie. I am perfectly happy to let you select which aspects of your Swiss Cheese story that is exposed first. You wanna talk about this, that is fine. You state you don't care if people don't believe you. Let's see if you can resist responding to my tearing your "prediction" claim apart, being that you don't care and all... ;)

Let's go back to read exactly what you said first:

timeline_39 @ 11/23/2003: As for something that will happen in the near future to validate who I am....... There is going to be an extreme earthquake on the Ring of Fire very soon. And when I say extreme, I mean extreme.

Emphasis mine. Now let me point out several facts and things to consider about what you said vs. your claim of a prediction:

1) You said "earthquake." You mentioned nothing of the tsunami you want to take credit for. That is what we call a simple fact, for it cannot be denied at all from a literal reading of your words.

2) You said "Ring of Fire". You were not specific of any area of the Ring of Fire, like Sumatra or even the general area of Indonesia, even though that is where tsunamis are most likely...but then again, you did not predict a tsunami and you did not predict in Indonesia. Another simple fact.

3) Predicting an aspecific earthquake, even an extreme one, on the giant belt of major earth fault zones known as the Ring of Fire is equivalent to shooting fish in a barrel. Precisely equivalent. Especially since you did not localize where on the Ring of Fire it would occur nor when because you used the slippery term "very soon". Here is a list of major earthquakes in the past years. Look at how many of the large ones are around the Ring of Fire:

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/regional/world/historical.php

4) In fact, look at the ten largest earthquakes since 1901... and you will notice that all but one of them cannot possibly be argued to be anywhere other than on the Ring of Fire.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0763403.html

Only the ninth largest could possibly be argued, depending on which specific map you use to define the extent of the Ring of Fire. The Tibet/China border area where that quake occurred is actually north of the northernmost volcano on the java trench fault as shown in this figure:

http://www.geography-site.co.uk/pages/physical/earth/images/rof.gif

5) So then let's turn to your prediction of it happening "very soon". I am sure you wish people to believe that, while you were writing in November of 2003, by "very soon" you meant on the order of a year or more, not a matter of months, or even days. Of course you would want people to believe that was your intended context for "very soon" because that would support your claim to have predicted the earthquake 13 months later. But what would a person who was around back then reading it have thought you meant by "very soon"? Especially when you also wrote this:

timeline_39 @ 11/24/2003: As for my earthquake statement, you can work out where the earthquake is going to be by looking at trend data for the last month from the Atlantic Rift and various parts of the Pacific Ring of Fire. There is a pattern if you examine the data and work toward a date in between December and January.

6) Obviously to a person at that time you meant December and January in 2003, the year you were writing. But given you only showed up on the forum days before you wrote this, and were talking about leaving soon after trying to contact Titor, "very soon" would be in the coming months. You will likely, in your reply to me, claim that you really meant the following year's Dec/Jan. Post-dictum, as it were. But we know you did not really mean that, now don't we? We know you were predicting Dec/Jan 2003.

7) And again you are not specific on the location. Because not only do you invoke the entire Ring of Fire, and not identify "various parts" of it, but you also now include the Atlantic Rift as well! Why not just say earthquakes were happening all around the world in the month prior to Nov 2003?

8) And to be complete you told people to look for a trend. Well here are all the larger earthquakes in the timeframe you mentioned (from the first link above in reverse date order):

2004 01 28 - Seram, Indonesia - M 6.7

2004 01 07 - Wyoming - M 5.0

2003 12 27 - Southeast of the Loyalty Islands - M 7.3

2003 12 26 - Southeastern Iran - M 6.6 Fatalities 31,000

2003 12 22 - San Simeon, California - M 6.6 Fatalities 2

2003 12 10 - Taiwan - M 6.8

2003 12 09 - Virginia - M 4.5

2003 12 05 - Komandorskiye Ostrova, Russia Region - M 6.7

2003 11 18 - Samar, Philippines - M 6.5 Fatalities 1

2003 11 17 - Rat Islands, Aleutian Islands, Alaska - M 7.8

2003 11 06 - Vanuatu Islands - M 6.6

2003 10 31 - Off the East Coast of Honshu, Japan - M 7.0

2003 10 19 - near Orinda, California - M 3.5

2003 10 08 - Hokkaido, Japan Region - M 6.7

2003 10 07 - near Imperial Beach, California - M 3.6

2003 10 01 - Southwestern Siberia, Russia - M 6.7

We should all note that not a single earthquake in this list is on the Atlantic Rift. Only Virginia might come close, and that is not very close. I am sure you would now say something like "there is a pattern there if you can find it". And then you might even give some sort of explanation of how the above somehow "points to" the Java Trench. So entertain us and tell us what that pattern was! LOL.

9) We should look at another simple fact, and that is that you did not mention anything related to the number of people that may or may not die in your predicted extreme earthquake on the entire Ring of Fire.

10) We should also point out what you later "predicted" about this earthquake that was coming "very soon":

timeline_39 @ 12/14/2003: When I say extreme, I mean extreme. The size of this earthquake is going to going to be the biggest earthquake seen in modern times. The destruction caused by this plus 9.5 Richter quake will be immense.

So you must admit you were wrong about the magnitude. You said 9.5 and the Sumatra quake you want to take credit for was a 9.0. Big yes, but you can see from the link I shared earlier that it is most definitely not the "biggest earthquake seen in modern times." The Chile earthquake in 1960 claims that title. But then you would wish to argue the nebulous term "modern times" here. You will not doubt wish to make this mean "post 2000"...right? LOL.

But then you also wrote this in the same post on 12/14/2003:

timeline_39 @ 12/14/2003: Although I am still bound to mission protocols and therefore I cannot reveal the exact location, but I think I can get away with giving you this. Please goto http://www.iris.edu/seismon and look at the locations for the quakes over the last two weeks. Now all I can tell you that it is not going to be near any of those locations.

Bwaaaaaahahahahahha. That's effin funny, dude. You tried to tell us where the earthquake would NOT happen based on a non-specific list of quakes over the 2 weeks prior to this post. And at the same time you did not give any specific magnitude level of cutoff for the past two weeks. Which could mean it is anywhere, and indeed nowhere. Here is the sublist of the one I shared above of large earthquakes in that timeframe:

2003 12 10 - Taiwan - M 6.8

2003 12 09 - Virginia - M 4.5

2003 12 05 - Komandorskiye Ostrova, Russia Region - M 6.7

Uhhhhh... yup! None of those happened in Sumatra! I've gotta give you THAT part of the "prediction". But a pretty mundane one, yes? Telling us where a big event was NOT going to happen??? BIGLOL.

11) Then you told us of your departure coming up on 12/17/2003. And this again reinforces (along with the other words from yourself quoted above) that by "very soon" you were certainly referring to December/January 2003/2004.

12) But that wasn't the end of you... you "returned from your time travels" to us again in May of 2004 with the following:

timeline_39 @ 5/21/2004: Some of you are wondering why the earthquake I mentioned has not happened in your prespective when I used the word, soon, in relation to a timeframe. The information I had at the time was that an extreme large quake was a few months after an eclipse.

The only information we had on an eclipse before the end of 2004 was the one last year until further studies of the information I brought back to the future were analysed. We then realised that we had the wrong eclipse.

Seeing that it was me who volunteered this information in the first instance, we felt it relevant that a correction be issued thus authorisation for this incursion was given.

Well then, this clearly falsifies your claim that you were "predicting" the earthquake you are now taking claim for. Just like you are now trying to post-dictum "clarify what you meant" to make it fit Sumatra and the tsunami, back then in May 2004 you were also post-dictuming to cover your November 2003 "prediction". Hence, here in this May 2004 post you are indeed confirming that you actually did mean "December/January 2003/2004" when you used the words "very soon".

Busted, dude. Totally effing busted. Go ahead and reply to me and try to explain it away. That will only serve to counter your claim that you don't care if anyone believes you. GIGANTIC LOL! Feeling a little trapped now that you can't respond to cover your ass without showing you really do care if people believe your hoax? ;)

13) I guess I had better tie a little bow around this debunking of your claimed prediction and leave no loose ends. You may also try to claim that you do not specify "solar or lunar eclipse" in your CYA immediately above. You may try to slyly take credit for an eclipse or two that came later in 2004 after your May post. In case you try to do that, let's look at the eclipses that took place in 2004:

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2004.html

During the year 2004, there will be two solar eclipses and two lunar eclipses:

2004 Apr 19: Partial Solar Eclipse

2004 May 04: Total Lunar Eclipse

2004 Oct 14: Partial Solar Eclipse

2004 Oct 28: Total Lunar Eclipse

Now to make your claim/hoax "fit" you would need to claim that the partial solar or total lunar eclipses in Oct 2004 are what you were vaguely referring to in your May post. I mean those are the closest to meeting your adjustment that the earthquake occurred after "an eclipse". But that would be hard for you to claim (honestly) in another post-dictum because you were viewing a total solar eclipse back there in November 2003:

http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/OH/OH2003.html

2003 Nov 23: Total Solar Eclipse

So that avenue of trying to post-dicta cover your prediction just won't wash either. So you really should not even try to explain what you meant. Oh, you will wish to reply to this and try to minimize the damage I am doing to your claims that are part of your hoax. But that would show you do care if people believe you. What a sticky wicket you are in, eh?

Of course, you could also have the sock puppet poster within this thread who has been asking you softball questions (as if they did believe you) to respond to me, instead of you doing it directly. That would be a way for you to save face, be able to ignore me (like you don't care), but then have your sock puppet make the same post-dictum suggestions that I have already defeated above.

Your move, Dooku. :D

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Lordy loo is right, Doghead!

Royal "we": 10 points.

Answering question with question in approved Titor style: 20 points.

Assuming the mantle of the Deepak Chopra style con man: 20 points.

and were generally guys in gorilla suits going ooga-booga: 50 points.

100 points for rank hypocrisy.

another whopping 50 points for drinking the Planet X Kool Aid

50 points for intellectual theft.

25 points for the assertion that fictional super-aliens who can easily travel

Arrant nonsense. 10 points.

Wow. Just... wow. 100 points for making rationality cry. Again.

50 points for spitting on so many traditions and cultures at once that your affront to logic almost goes unnoticed.

Well then...

The points awarded above count towards the "are you a bigger affront to thinking people everywhere than John Titor prize", awarded annually to the single most egregious time travel related hoax. Competition can be fierce since entry is open not just to the sane and adult but also to minors and the mentally ill.

With a total score of 485 points, I think we may well have our winner for 2009, as I would also find it hard for anyone to top this score, even though it is only February!

O_o

RMT

At the time of the last Pole Shift which is the period the Bible refers to as The Flood where Noah built an ark after receiving instructions from "God". In reality it was a scout class alien ship and a bit of a light show according to Visitor records. So to continue, when the Annunaki's home planet was close enough to Earth, the Galactic Council initiated a quarantine that effectively banned the Annunaki from Earth while there are humans inhabiting it.

Typically, the rule is that should two or more 3rd density species develop within the same solar system they would be allowed to interact if they reached the technological ability to do so. One of the main reasons the Galactic Council took such action is because the Annunaki race is significantly older than humanity and were worshipped as gods because of their technology and knowledge. This links with the other main reason for their course of action; the majority of souls of Annunaki are service to self in nature. When you combine the two reasons you should be able to fathom the impact to a more primitive race with mostly undecided souls.

In summary, they were removed and quarantined because their presence was not giving the souls of humanity a chance to choose their orientation.

In the future, English as a language is replaced by randomised phrases with vaguely menacing promises of alien contact. Suspiciously, this replacement for English closely resembles the kind of diaper contents Rense.com specialises in.

For God's sake, sorry for Scout class spaceship's sake (still chuckling over that one), SPEAK ENGLISH. Obfuscatory persiflage just makes your lies harder to read... But then that IS the point, isn't it?

*sigh*

re:RMT=Debunker was: Hello Again

Emphasis mine. Now let me point out several facts and things to consider about what you said vs. your claim of a prediction:

1) You said "earthquake." You mentioned nothing of the tsunami you want to take credit for. That is what we call a simple fact, for it cannot be denied at all from a literal reading of your words.

2) You said "Ring of Fire". You were not specific of any area of the Ring of Fire, like Sumatra or even the general area of Indonesia, even though that is where tsunamis are most likely...but then again, you did not predict a tsunami and you did not predict in Indonesia. Another simple fact.

3) Predicting an aspecific earthquake, even an extreme one, on the giant belt of major earth fault zones known as the Ring of Fire is equivalent to shooting fish in a barrel. Precisely equivalent. Especially since you did not localize where on the Ring of Fire it would occur nor when because you used the slippery term "very soon". Here is a list of major earthquakes in the past years. Look at how many of the large ones are around the Ring of Fire:

To be a good Debunker you will quoted just a little part of a message, to biased the opinions...

The Original message said -to put in context:

Fair quote:

Re: John Titor, I know you are still here new [re: mikedr]

12/14/03 03:52 AM (203.40.56.16) timeline_39

mikedr,

I think you haven't quite grasped what I said. When I say extreme, I mean extreme. The size of this earthquake is going to going to be the biggest earthquake seen in modern times. The destruction caused by this plus 9.5 Richter quake will be immense.

I have just returned from the coming quake location to see if there are any clues that the quake is almost here. I was suprised by my finding as current technology should be easily able to record it. I made some subtle enquiries to USGS to see whether they have the same readings that I collected. Well, their answers were somewhat standerized. I think if I asked them about a dead volcano that I would have got the same response.

Although I am still bound to mission protocols and therefore I cannot reveal the exact location, but I think I can get away with giving you this. Please goto http://www.iris.edu/seismon and look at the locations for the quakes over the last two weeks. Now all I can tell you that it is not going to be near any of those locations.

I have to return on 20031217 @ 2000 hours. I will be on the internet a fair bit over the next day or so collecting information. If anyone has any questions for me, please start a new thread. I will answer what I can as much as I can before I leave.

Charlie.

Peace,

Charlie

end fair quote...

what trigger a Tsunami?

quoting Wikipedia @ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsunami:

A tsunami (pronounced /(t)suːˈnɑːmi/) is a series of waves created when a body of water, such as an ocean, is rapidly displaced. Earthquakes, mass movements above or below water, some volcanic eruptions and other underwater explosions, landslides, underwater earthquakes, large asteroid impacts and detonation of nuclear weapons at sea all have the potential to generate a tsunami. Due to the immense volumes of water and energy involved, the effects of tsunami can be devastating. Since meteorites are small, they will not generate tsunami.

The Greek historian Thucydides was the first to relate tsunami to submarine quakes,[1] [2] but understanding of the nature of tsunami remained slim until the 20th century and is the subject of ongoing research.

Many early geological, geographic, oceanographic etc., texts refer to "Seismic sea waves"—these are now referred to as "tsunami(s)".

end quoted

LOLOL

--

Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.

Ãœberm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.

Yes, I figured it would be recall who responded to my post, thus saving his hero Charlie from the embarassment of showing he does care if someone doesn't believe him. But come on recall, this is the best you can do? (Which means my debunking is pretty airtight!)

To be a good Debunker you will quoted just a little part of a message, to biased the opinions...

The Original message said -to put in context:

Fair quote: (quote snipped)

None of which changes my points about what he said in that post one iota:

1) Fact: Charlie was wrong about the magnitude of the Sumatra quake.

2) Fact: He tries to gain confidence by telling us (in no specific terms) where the earthquake will not occur. That is pretty pathetic.

In fact, some of the original post has even more stupid stuff in it when you think of the event he is trying to claim prediction of:

timeline_39 @ 12/14/2003 I have just returned from the coming quake location to see if there are any clues that the quake is almost here.

Just returned from the Java Trench, did he? Of course, as all hoaxers do, he would claim he was not being specific for mission restrictions as to not be specific. Just as he did in this post. It still does not cover the fact that nowhere at no time did Charlie EVER localize the location more than "The Ring of Fire". ;)

what trigger a Tsunami?

Keep stretching, recall. Has Charlie promised you a ride in his time machine? LOL! The simple fact is (again) that Charlie never predicted a tsunami. They are MUCH harder to predict than simply saying a large earthquake will happen on the Ring of Fire.

And he still cannot claim to have predicted the Sumatra earthquake/tsunami because of his very own "cover my ass" post from May of 2004 where he was "apologizing" for the earthquake he predicted not coming as "soon" as he hoped. That post is the smoking gun. He debunks himself with it, and it shows how sloppy he was in trying to claim credit for predicting Sumatra when that post was hanging out there. You can't argue that, can you... unless you once again invoke the tired old "multiple timelines" BS... :devil:

RMT

In the future, English as a language is replaced by randomised phrases with vaguely menacing promises of alien contact. Suspiciously, this replacement for English closely resembles the kind of diaper contents Rense.com specialises in.

For God's sake, sorry for Scout class spaceship's sake (still chuckling over that one), SPEAK ENGLISH. Obfuscatory persiflage just makes your lies harder to read... But then that IS the point, isn't it?

Oh yeah...most "entertaining" language, especially from someone who claims to he a highly trained physicist (or is that historian? Or both?). :) For instance, consider some of this dog doo he lays out:

Typically, the rule is that should two or more 3rd density species develop within the same solar system

All yes, the whole New-Agey "density" thing. The fruitbats over at Zetatalk use this one a lot, without a real scientific understanding of what density is and how it works with respect to the laws of nature. Charlie has used some real doozies with respect to this "density" ploy in the past, as we shall see.... :devil:

I am just heading out to get some breakfast and run some errands. But sit tight, children (South Park Chef reference), for when I return we will examine how much Charlie really displays about his alleged scientific knowledge!

Good times!

RMT

When we figure out where we are going on this thread.. please explain it to me.

Well, I am just doing my usual job of exposing inconsistencies and bad science in the story of a hoaxer. When Charlie returned, I decided I would give him a nice long time to hang himself before I began tearing his hoax apart in earnest. Enough time has passed, and we are now in the midst of the "unveiling" as it were. Go get some popcorn. I promise a memorable ending. ;)

Right, so where were we? Ahhhh, yes, Charlie's "New-Agey" language coupled with his claim that he is a highly trained physicist. What evidence has Charlie given us that he is no highly trained physicist? Plenty. Let's start with the low-hanging fruit... From the following post:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=14955&Forum=All_Forums&Words=timeline_39&Match=Username&Searchpage=3&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=14934&Search=true#Post14955

timeline_39 @ 11/10/2003: All matter in this dimension of the universe resonates at a specific vibrational frequency. This is how we exist in this universe. To exist in another dimension our vibrational frequency has to be altered.

This from a physicist? Bad, bad boy. All matter does not resonate at the same, "specific" frequency. This is pretty fundamental, undergrad physics. Different compositions of matter have different resonant frequencies. Heck, the least Charlie could have done is to read over the Wikipedia entry on resonance before he posted this claptrapcrap!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resonance

In physics, resonance is the tendency of a system to oscillate at maximum amplitude at certain frequencies, known as the system's resonance frequencies (or resonant frequencies). At these frequencies, even small periodic driving forces can produce large amplitude vibrations, because the system stores vibrational energy. When damping is small, the resonance frequency is approximately equal to the natural frequency of the system, which is the frequency of free vibrations. Resonant phenomena occur with all types of vibrations or waves: there is mechanical resonance, acoustic resonance, electromagnetic resonance, and resonance of quantum wave functions. Resonant systems can be used to generate vibrations of a specific frequency, or pick out specific frequencies from a complex vibration containing many frequencies.

So different forms of matter within our own "dimension" :confused: resonate at different frequencies. Moreover, while the composition of a body is the primary determinant of what frequency it resonates at, it is not the only factor. The environment that the body lives in also has an impact on resonance. For example, the same airplane with the same mass properties can resonate at different frequencies depending upon the density of the air it is flying through. In general, the resonant frequency of the airplane's wings goes DOWN (becomes a lower resonance point) as the airplane climbs in the atmosphere. The reason is because as you go up in altitude density decreases, which decreases the aerodynamic forces that act to damp out resonance.

Suffice it to say, Charlie's New Age invocation of resonant frequency is so far from real physics as to be embarassing. And his second statement about how if you want to exist in another dimension, all you have to do is change the resonant frequency....? Even more bunk. As I explained above, an airplane's resonant frequency changes just by changing altitude. Does that mean the airplane has magically jumped into another dimension??? Of course not.

From his same post on 11/10/2003:

The theories for multi density shifting has been around for sometime.

Yeah, on Zetatalk... but not in any serious physics publications.

To give a clearer idea, this is how faster than light space travel is being theorized as possible. Move to a higher density where the laws are different and then return when the destination has been reached.

Wow. That is some real physics bunkum right there. Change the density of a body and somehow the laws of nature are magically different? I don't think so. This one could be picked apart from so many angles it is truly humorous. First, "moving to a higher density" as juxtaposed with "faster than light space travel" is downright funny. If density is increasing then (by the definition of density) the mass is changing per unit volume. According to Einstein (the real one, not our local Einstein) the greater your mass, the greater the inertial resistance to even approaching (much less exceeding) the speed of light. It is exactly the opposite of what Charlie has suggested. So much for his physics degree!! :P

So let's see some other gems from Charlie that belie his claim to be an educated person:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=15074&Forum=All_Forums&Words=timeline_39&Match=Username&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=14934&Search=true#Post15074

timeline_39 @ 11/22/2003: I am sure most of you would know the most common form of kinetic energy is friction caused by the rapid interaction of particles of different objects/surfaces etc etc.

Actually, the most common form of kinetic energy is the motion of a body with respect to another body, plain and simple. All real physicists know this because the very equation that defines kinetic energy is KE = (1/2)*mass*velocity^2. What Charlie is really suggesting above is called thermal energy. Thermal fluxes result from friction because the surfaces in contact that cause friction heat up with respect to the rest of the environment around them. Clearly, Charlie's grasp on physics is worse than that of a college freshman. But let's move on:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=15075&Forum=All_Forums&Words=timeline_39&Match=Username&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=14934&Search=true#Post15075

timeline_39 @ 11/22/2003: Jim, in an earlier post you mentioned something about "radioactive" nature of our devices. As a micro fusion reactor is used to power the C204 and C300, no radioactivity should be detectable.

Wow. There may not be enough time left in the universe for me to debunk all his bad physics. Here again we see Charlie never bothered to research nuclear fusion before he threw this little gem out there. Again, a look to Wikipedia shows his bunkum:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusion_power

You can read much in this article that will explain how fusion reactions generate large amounts of radioactivity. Here is just one such statement regarding a real fusion experimental device:

The neutron flux expected in a commercial D-T fusion reactor is about 100 times that of current fission power reactors, posing problems for material design. Design of suitable materials is under way but their actual use in a reactor is not proposed until the generation after ITER. After a single series of D-T tests at JET, the largest fusion reactor yet to use this fuel, the vacuum vessel was sufficiently radioactive that remote handling needed to be used for the year following the tests.

How many physics strikes is that now, Charlie? I lost count. :) But let us look at Charlie's level of education... at least it has improved from his first visits in 2003 until now:

http://www.timetravelinstitute.com/ttiforum/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&Number=15087&Forum=All_Forums&Words=timeline_39&Match=Username&Searchpage=2&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=14934&Search=true#Post15087

timeline_39 @ 11/23/2003: Being born post the Great Catastrophy, my early life was being a part of community of 57 families with only one thing on our minds.

This is Charlie's first ever mention of the "Great Catastrophy (sic)." It does appear that since his visits in 2003 that he has at least gone back to school and learned to spell. Here is from his first post since returning here last year in 2008:

and I also briefly mentioned what we term 'The Great Catastrophe' but never really went into that much detail. Well, this 'Great Catastrophe' is the reason I'm here.

Ahhh, very nice. You know how to spell now. Here was another misspelling from back in the day that I have a hard time believing an educated physicist would commit...and it is certainly not a typo:

timeline_39 @ 11/24/2003: I am not afraid of critisism at all.

Not even afraid of "critisism (sic)" of your spelling? LOL. From the same post:

As to your comment of backward-engineering alien technology, I can assure you no Government on this planet has alien technology in their keeping. The three ships that crashed back in the 1947 in Roswell where set on self-destruct after they crashed to prevent any salvage efforts. This crash was a deliberate attempt to make peaceful contact with the US Governemnt. Only some metal of the ships outer shells remained and are currently hidden in a vault that exists deep under the Pentagon Building.

You got the conspiracy theory wrong, Charlie. The UFO parts are allegedly held deep underground at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton. I know, cuz I go there a lot... I've seen 'em! Even had lunch with the aliens! ;)

What should we talk about next, Charlie? Perhaps your weak attempt to cover for your change in your birthday? That is also filled with serious problems for your "fan base". LOL.

RMT

(Which means my debunking is pretty airtight!)

Hell No!, RMT

looks like AIR balloons...and yours post became an example of selfish people...or selfish soul...ROTFLMAO!

Keep stretching, recall. Has Charlie promised you a ride in his time machine? LOL!

He didn`t promise a ride on a Time Machine...

I`m fine in this timeline :) :) :)

:devil: :devil: :devil: RMT :devil: :devil: :devil: your debunk is more pathetic than ever...

sorry for you!!!

--

Remember: this whole thing is about self-responsibility, self-rule and self choice.

Ãœberm Sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.

Charlie,

I'd like to ask you about zero-point energy, which has been on my mind for a while. I don't have an understanding of physics, but if the geometric relationships of space and time control all physical processes: light, gravity; mass; and electrical and magnetic forces, could it be possible earth will come to zero-point? Maybe, this is a ridiculous notion, but if the earth's inner structure is crystalline and the anomaly produces helium, as the sun, would this phenomonon have an effect on earth's inner core and the elevation of earth? Energy from the vacuume?

I believe I just read a scientific article in which it was discovered the sun is a portal.

I do feel the Pyramid of Giza is somehow a record of man's journey to enlightenment and maybe more? I have thought that all other pyramids are merely replicas. Maybe, it's all about frequency!

Are you familiar with Wingmakers and do you know what happened to the Anasazi?

Maybe I shouldn't ask so many questions! O_o

I love when ya get on a rant Ray..

I understood most of what you were speaking of...Thank god..

So thanks, I want to make sure ya know you didnt waste your time doing it.

This i didn't know though..:

After a single series of D-T tests at JET, the largest fusion reactor yet to use this fuel, the vacuum vessel was sufficiently radioactive that remote handling needed to be used for the year following the tests.

So I guess we wait for charlie from here.

i don't feel like readin through all this thread again can somebody update me on which year the polo shift is gonna happen

Don,t feel bad it is hard for me to keep up too. More so since my time here is very limited. I usually just jump in on the last page and start reading.

" Many debunkers enough are controverted because they maintain his position with firmness on subjects that can offend certain people, like the religion and what they label like pseudosciences. Some, like Marcello Truzzi (that was a skeptic), maintain that some debunkers are excessive and dishonestly skeptical and that, therefore, they are not authentic skeptics, but pseudoskeptical. According to Truzzi, the true skeptics are neutral or agnostic, often critics with the most recent affirmations, but vehemently are not against these. They only want better tests. On the contrary, the pseudoskeptics are simply negacionistas and often use antiscientific arguments to refute on the contrary. Truzzi says that many aspects that the pseudoskeptics consider pseudoscience would have to denominate 'protociencias', that fight so that science accepts official them. On the other hand, the true skepticism would recognize the necessity of better tests, but it does not ridicule, it slows down or it actively is against to future investigations on the part of serious investigators and cualificados."

"Muchos debunkers son bastante controvertidos debido a que sostienen su postura con firmeza sobre temas que pueden ofender a ciertas personas, como la religión y lo que etiquetan como pseudociencias. Algunos, como Marcello Truzzi (que fue un escptico), sostienen que algunos debunkers son excesiva y deshonestamente escpticos y que, por lo tanto, no son autnticos escpticos, sino pseudoescpticos. Según Truzzi, los verdaderos escpticos son neutrales o agnósticos, a menudo críticos con las afirmaciones más recientes, pero no se oponen vehementemente a stas. Sólo quieren mejores pruebas. Por el contrario, los pseudoescpticos son simplemente negacionistas y usan a menudo argumentos anticientíficos para rebatir al contrario. Truzzi dice que muchos aspectos que los pseudoescpticos consideran pseudociencia se deberían denominar «protociencias», que luchan por que la ciencia oficial las acepte. Por otro lado, el verdadero escepticismo reconocería la necesidad de mejores pruebas, pero no ridiculiza, ralentiza o se opone activamente a futuras investigaciones por parte de investigadores serios y cualificados."

Adivinen quien es Pseudo-esceptico aqui ?

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.