Hey Rainman!!!!

Re: Freudian

Raul, the owner, is a patient guy. He wants the site to succeed

That would be a lot more believable if he deleted threads that were off topic, or moved them to an off topic area where I wouldn't see them. I only read this general area.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bogz,

That would be a lot more believable if he deleted threads that were off topic, or moved them to an off topic area where I wouldn't see them. I only read this general area.

Then let me make an "On topic" point.

Imagine where we would be today, if we still had the ancient texts or books that were lost or burned long ago?

Some may have been lost by natural causes... but others were intentionally burned & destroyed (or deleted in present terms).

Was this not someone's attempt to re-write history?

They say that history is written by the victors.

And so it would seem here today, a supporter for one of the warring parties is requesting that history be re-written, just for him.

I say leave history the way it is, don't change a thing.

You justify changing one thing like this, then when will it end?

TTA

"For what was, for what is, and for what will be, I will still continue to fight for its preservation, always!" ~TTA

Javier,

Knock it off! You're one of the people I was refering to in my last post.

You're back on this site because I personally argued your case to Raul because he'd banned you for life. If you can't comport yourself properly I assure you that I won't go to bat for you if you get TOS'ed once again.

Ray - you too...please. Drop it.

All of this Ray-Javier crap serves no other purpose than to give lurkers the notion that we're nothing but a bunch of crackpot flamers...which is precisely what you two sound like right now.

If someone suddenly disappears from the site without notice don't email me to say "Huh?! What happened?" I'm just the piano player - I'm not a Mod and I'm not an Admin.

Just another damned cowboy with a college education.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.