Blast From The Past

You really think so? Maybe the whole poem is tossing the foe a reference? Zeshua has other means of communicating with her friends.

You asked what she was fishing for. Maybe she is searching for the person who understands what it actually means? Or the one who wrote it? Maybe at this point in time it is a work in progress to the anonymous author. OR maybe SHE wrote it.

The closing - I will respond in time. Respond in the thread in time? Respond to her foe in time? In time for what?

I will be disappointed if it doesn't shape up to have literal, unmistakable meaning, so I can say "OK, I get it!" If this is predictive, then eventually we will understand it.

I liked the Islam thing. That one I understood. :)

Definately Zeshua likes games and puzzles, codes and ciphers, hidden messages, double meanings but sheesh - this one is rough - I appreciate your attempt to translate it, Peter and Risatalisa.

"If your delivery sucks, it doesn't matter how right you are."

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the beautiful and most desirable qualities of poetry is its ability to transmit a maximum of meaning in a minimum of words.

Scientifically, this is called non-linear encoding. Most often modeled with high-order polynomial equations and coefficients. Anyone either degreed or experienced in the information sciences in our present time will know exactly what I am talking about... and they will also realize that your attempts to "crack" the code of this poem have all, so far, used linear associative models.

Mathematically, you are assuming a linear coefficient "C" that will somehow transform the given line (or lines) of a poem into the intended meaning of the author. The linear equation looks like this:

Real Meaning = C*Literal Meaning

The problem with this simplistic approach (no offense, I am speaking literally that linear encoding/decoding is indeed more simplistic) of limiting possibilities to linear associative models is that it forces you to get "creative" in how you decide what "C", the transform coefficient, must be. This, in turn, leads to you "finding" intepretations that you wish to find, and that may have little or nothing to do with the true encoded message. In general, we tend to "find" interpretive coefficients that reflect what we wish to believe about a message (or what we believe a message is saying, rather than what it really is saying).

The power of non-linear encoding is hardly ever realized by those who confine themselves to linear interpretations: Through the use of a strong (high-order) non-linear polynomial for encoding a message, you can actually accomplish two different results (both of them being purposefully intended by the encoder):

1) You can disguise the real message from all except those who know the vector key to translate the given message.

2) You can "imprint" another selected message (or sometimes multiple messages) that you wish to send to manipulate those who you do NOT want to understand the real message. This "imprint" message can be caused to appear if linear associations are used to interpret certain words used within the encoded message.

While I can understand the "excitement" of trying to interpret such codes as "predictions of the future", I think bogz has been the one to recently point at the most important aspects of "codes" we see in language today. This is the aspect of INFORMATION. And it has been discussed by several on this board for a long time. Well done, bogz.

Just my thoughts and opinions on what you are doing here. I don't care whether or not you agree, I am just bringing some information to the forefront that you may wish to consider. I, for one, believe that the use of "Pi" has a very specific purpose, even though I have not attempted any code analysis on this "poem".

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

You really think so?

Maybe. I dunno, I'm just brainstorming here like everyone else.

Maybe the whole poem is tossing the foe a reference?

Perhaps so. We certainly can't rule that out. However, that would seem more likely if the phrase "tossing my foes a reference" appeared at the very beginning or ending of the poem. Situated as it does, it seems to refer to a smaller portion of the whole.

Zeshua has other means of communicating with her friends.

The more public statements Zeshua makes that are eventually recognized as having coming true on down the road will have the effect of inspiring people to go back and re-read all Zeshua's material. Zeshua is trying to cast a wider net.

If the earth's magnetic poles start going screwy in 2007-2009, or if a new Islamic leader steps onto the world stage from Arabia then, or if Israel gets invaded then, or if animosities develop between Australia and New Zealand, or if a story hits the news about science unraveling the structure of quarks, if ANY ONE of these things occur between 2007 - 2009, people will be flocking to see what else Zeshua said.

And if they ALL occur between 2007 - 2009, Zeshuaism will likely become a new religion.

- Peter

Got salt?

Rainman: You are too smart for me man. I didn't really comprehend what you said, but it sure sounded good. Are you going to have a crack at actually unraveling it?

Peter,

In reply to:

You really think so?

Maybe. I dunno, I'm just brainstorming here like everyone else.

Yeah, I know. Me, too

In reply to:

Maybe the whole poem is tossing the foe a reference?

Perhaps so. We certainly can't rule that out. However, that would seem more likely if the phrase "tossing my foes a reference" appeared at the very beginning or ending of the poem. Situated as it does, it seems to refer to a smaller portion of the whole.

Yeah, but you handled the last two lines together, didn't you?

... if ANY ONE of these things occur between 2007 - 2009, people will be flocking to see what else Zeshua said.

And if they ALL occur between 2007 - 2009, Zeshuaism will likely become a new religion.

Lord, I hope not, Peter! I can see her maybe as a latter day Nostradamus. She is religious but so was Nostradamus and she isn't any more clearly understandable than he was. My opinion is, she was trying not to change the future very much - but I could be wrong. She was extremely concerned with time quakes. I wonder if Nostradamus did the scrambling for the same reason - so that it wasn't able to be used to alter the future?

Maybe I'm getting too old, maybe I'm lazy - I can't get this thing and I feel like it wasn't meant for me. That doesn't keep me from wanting to see a solution though :) While you certainly did make it sound reasonable, it doesn't "feel right." Peter, have you considered the repercussions of being shown to be able to translate Zeshua into accurate predictions? :)

I've never brainstormed about Z. I've debunked him already in a previous thread. He's a hoax. What a lot of wish-you-were time travelers dont realize is that most anonymous proxies don't really know how to keep your information secret.

The-Cloak for instance runs an out of date linux kernel that contains known exploits that allows people to gain access to their system. As well they are running old versions of OpenSSH and Sendmail that have known exploits that allow access to the system, without a username or password. A large number of other ports are also open, but that is only a bad security practice, not a way in.

So once inside, it's pretty easy to locate the logfiles which are are quickly grepped for "www.timetravelinstitute.com" and wouldn't you know - there was only one IP on The-Cloak.com that visited this site.

The more public statements Zeshua makes that are eventually recognized as having coming true

He is not making public statements since he attempted to hide his identity.

If the earth's magnetic poles start going screwy in 2007-2009, or if a new Islamic leader steps onto the world stage from Arabia then, or if Israel gets invaded then, or if animosities develop between Australia and New Zealand, or if a story hits the news about science unraveling the structure of quarks, if ANY ONE of these things occur between 2007 - 2009, people will be flocking to see what else Zeshua said.

To be fair Peter, they will be flocking to what YOU said. Not Z.

Z is just another sissy, pinko, Birkenstock wearing liberal who has put down his granola spoon and come out of his grand funk with renewed zeal because of the latest election results.

Two quotes from Z.

There is a war looming

There Will be Waco type events

These are terrorist threats imo. Shouldn't we call someone?

Fine work, bogz... as always.

So once inside, it's pretty easy to locate the logfiles which are are quickly grepped for "www.timetravelinstitute.com" and wouldn't you know - there was only one IP on The-Cloak.com that visited this site.

My oh my oh MY!!! O_o That is MOST interesting! And I WONDER who that SOLE IP belongs to!?!? ;)

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Ok, here's something really freaky. And shame on us all for not noticing it sooner!

The post by Zeshua that started this thread is entitled "Blast From the Past". Zeshua has previously described the technology that allows this comunication from 2026 to our time to occur as using "quantum entanglement" to get "virtual particles" to "tunnel" back in time. Zeshua posted this most recent post on November 15th at 01:03 PM.

ON THE SAME DAY, as seen at http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/292378_timeguy15.html , an American newspaper published an article entited "Going For a Blast into the Real Past" about new breakthroughs in quantum physics that would allow that very thing to occur, a phenomenon they designate in the article as "reverse causality".

From the article :

"If his experiment with splitting photons actually works, says University of Washington physicist John Cramer, the next step will be to test for quantum "retrocausality." That's science talk for saying he hopes to find evidence of a photon going backward in time."

- Peter

Got salt?

Ok, here's something really freaky. And shame on us all for not noticing it sooner!

Actually freaky would have been posting it the day before. Too bad he proved yet again he is a hoax by chosing the wrong day to post.

Here's another reason why he's a hoax, he said he can't post earlier than 2005 yet he neglects to tell us the specific technology that appears that made his posts possible. Well as we all know, wireless routers have gotten MORE secure since they were invented. They've all talked RF since they were invented so technically, the first unsecured wireless router would have done the trick.

Lies lies and more lies from Zeshua.

But I give in, you guys win. I'll listen to Art tonight and buy whatever book they are selling.

Zeshua has been posting here since February 2005. That's going on close to two complete years now. Even Titor only posted for six months. Two years is an awful long time to keep a hoax going. It's a long time to stay "in character", and a long time to keep a story straight.

If you accuse Zeshua of fraud, then where is the motive? Attention? Not much of that going on here. What's the payout?

Zeshua is obviously not an idiot. Zeshua's posts have demonstrated proficiency in advanced mathematics, theoretical physics, computer and internet technology, and, if a hoax, remarkable fiction writing skills. And let's not forget that Zeshua predicted that Terri Schiavo and Pope John Paul II would die within days one of another, and that Terri would go first, that her breathing tube would not be re-inserted after it was removed, that the removal of her breathing tube would not lead to any violence in the streets, and Zeshua even predicted the date of the Pope's death a whole month in advance. Oh, and of course, Zeshua also predicted the Katrina disaster. On March 8th 2005, in response to the query "What major even happens in the next 5 years (from March 1st 2005)?, Zeshua wrote "The next major event for the United States in your upcoming time is a Crisis, look to the

skies and you might find the answer you seek."

Well, in fact the next "major event" in America after March 2005 WAS a crisis, a hurricane, which of course comes from the sky. That was some pretty darned good predicting as far as I'm concerned. Even if a hoaxer was counting on another high-number hurricance season in 2005, a hoaxer would still have had no way of knowing if some other crisis might have arrived before hurricane season.

So anyway, my point is, my question to you is, if this Zeshua is a hoax as you say, why would such an obviously well-educated and talented person spend their time on a hoax that barely gets any attention, and keeps it going anyway for almost two full years with no signs of letting go of it despite the almost universal lack of interest it has received on this board?

- Peter

Got salt?

It should also be noted that the multiple connections between...

(1) this most recent post of Zeshua's (who claims to be communicating with us via some NEW SCIENCE involving quantum tunneling into the past) entitled "Blast From the Past", and

(2) the newspaper article with virtually the same title on the same day describing a NEW SCIENCE of quantum tunneling into the past...

...are connections that ought to also remind us that Zeshua's last post before this one was in the "New Science and Alternate Energies" forum, and Zeshua entitled that post "NEW SCIENCE".

And now Zeshua's latest post comes out on the same day and with the same title as a newspaper article introducing just such a "NEW SCIENCE".

It would be most difficult to have accomplished such a thing by sheer coincidence.

In that "New Science" post, Zeshua wrote :

Were there to be a New Science Discovered, what Form would it take?

Would this be some great Revolution at the Atomic Scale?

Will it Answer Questions of a Universal Nature?

Well, the New Science introduced in that newspaper article would seem to fully conform to those predicted characteristics. It is a New Science that represents a revolution at the atomic scale, and it will answer questions of a universal nature. Zeshua predicted the arrival of such a New Science on April 24th 2005, and on 11/15/2006 our own newspapers reported the arrival of just such a New Science.

- Peter

Got salt?

So anyway, my point is, my question to you is, if this Zeshua is a hoax as you say, why would such an obviously well-educated and talented person spend their time on a hoax that barely gets any attention, and keeps it going anyway for almost two full years with no signs of letting go of it despite the almost universal lack of interest it has received on this board?

- Peter

Because she might not be a hoax.

Bogz, you weren't around for Zeshua's original messages. I'm going to assume as well that you've never been a moderator or an admin of a forum.

If the admin moves this thread, it changes the link. Thus making it difficult for a possible TT'er, posting from the future to post.

I say let it stay here. The purpose of the Time Travel Institute (IMO) is to promote discussion and visitation of Time Travellers. If you have a time traveller that has been posting on and off for 2 years, how would it benefit the forum to change the link and make it difficult/impossible for a TT'er to post? It wasn't here at the time ;)

I doubt when JT was posting here that the admin decided to change the link, midstream, just because he might not have posted in the particular subforum made for timetravel claims.

So, for reasons of making this an orderly forum, you want the admin to change a link that a possible timetraveller posted, and continues to post? Doesn't make sense if the purpose (IMO) of the forum is Time Travel!

Got Salt ???

Bogz, you weren't around for Zeshua's original messages.

Yes I was, I was posting as newbie_0

If the admin moves this thread, it changes the link. Thus making it difficult for a possible TT'er, posting from the future to post.

Wrong, Z claims to have a bidirectional link. He can browse the forums, search, etc.

The purpose of the Time Travel Institute (IMO) is to promote discussion and visitation of Time Travellers.

Correct but there is an appropriate section for people making claims. This is in the wrong section.

If the admin is serious about this board he will move it the right forum.

If he is serious about making money off page views, he will leave it here, and maybe even post some of his own claims just to draw in the masses.

It's up to the admin to reveal his INTENTION.

Yes I was, I was posting as newbie_0

Posting with two nicks? That usually doesn't sit well with the staff. Did you announce this and cancel your previous nick?

Wrong, Z claims to have a bidirectional link. He can browse the forums, search, etc.

Can you give me a link because I don't remember where HE states this.

If the admin is serious about this board he will move it the right forum.

Admin on any forum doesn't like to be told what to do and how to run their forum. They pay the bills and put up with the headaches. You and I don't.

If he is serious about making money off page views, he will leave it here, and maybe even post some of his own claims just to draw in the masses.

So keeping it here is a marketing ploy or maybe Raul/Mop is Zeshua. You crack me up, Bogz.

It's up to the admin to reveal his INTENTION.

Maybe it's time for you to take a breath, stop recommending what the admin should do, publically. The admin has a few more years experience and a few more timetravellers on his belt than you do. Calling him out, raking him over the coals and getting hot under the collar because a possible TT'er has posted in the wrong section is frankly... unimportant. When he gets to it, he will. Ultimately, it's his and the staff's decision.

If it was so important to you, you should have tried PMing Raul/MOP and discussing it privately (IMHO).

Got Salt ???

There now exists a whole list of items that together seems to constitute rather substantial evidence that Zeshua possesses knowledge of the future. That is not to say that it proves Zeshua is a time-traveler or time-communicator or whatever, but it at least demonstrates that Zeshua is in possession of some sort of "supernatural" knowledge.

1. Zeshua correctly predicted a month in advance that Terri Shiavo and Pope John Paul II would both soon die.

2. Zeshua correctly predicted that Terri Sciavo's feeding tube would not be replaced.

3. Zeshua corrected predicted that the Terri Schiavo thing would not escalate to violence in the streets, which at one point was a matter very much in doubt.

4. Zeshua correctly predicted a month in advance that Terri would go first and the Pope would follow shortly.

5, Zeshua correctly predicted the actual date of the Pope's death a full month in advance.

6. Zeshua correctly declared Ratzinger the winner of the Papal vote an hour before the result was announced.

7. Zeshua correctly posted the name "Benedict16" an hour or so prior to the announcement of the new Pope's chosen name.

8. Zeshua's correctly predicted in May 2005 that the next major event in the USA would be a crisis that came from the sky (and then Hurricane Katrina arrived).

9. In 2005, Zeshua correctly predicted the coming of a new science that would constitute a revolution at the atomic scale which would answer questions of a universal nature, and in 2006 just such a new science was announced in the press. And within mere hours of the moment when that new science was announced, Zeshua posted her own post with the same title the newspaper story had.

And while this is not a fulfilled prediction, it is certainly also worth mentioning that multiple people who contacted Zeshua privately have subsequently publically reported experiencing the same sort of 'altervus' reported during the John Titor period. For more info on those incidents, go to items # 65 and # 68 in the thread at http://www.conspiracycafe.net/board_forum/index.php?showtopic=1944&st=60

- Peter

Got salt?

And while this is not a fulfilled prediction, it is certainly also worth mentioning that multiple people who contacted Zeshua privately have subsequently publically reported experiencing the same sort of 'altervus' reported during the John Titor period. For more info on those incidents, go to items # 65 and # 68 in the thread at http://www.conspiracycafe.net/board_forum/index.php?showtopic=1944&st=60

- Peter

How many people are blocked from reading that thread, eh?

Grrrrr

"Posting with two nicks? That usually doesn't sit well with the staff. Did you announce this and cancel your previous nick?"

Please. This practice is running rampant on this board, and not only does no one care or do anything about it, but it is obvously a welcome tool. Are you so ignorant that you cannot see this...or are you part of the crew too?

Why did Zeshua's post begin with http%3A//207.58.162.157/ttiforum/newpost.php?Cat=&Board=time_travel&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=

???

The second half of that webaddress is what normally appears in the browser's address bar when one is posting a new thread here at TTI.

The first half, however, 207.58.162.157 , does NOT translate to TTI.

Where does it go?

Well, if you goto http://207.58.162.157, it just takes you to a generic, unformatted webpage. However, if you plug that numeric webaddress in at http://www.hostip.info/index.html, it tells you where that webaddress is hosted at. In this case, the numeric webaddress 207.58.162.157 points to McLean Virginia, home to none other than the CIA!

Is that what Zeshua was referring to with the line "Toss My Foes A Reference"?

- Peter

Got salt?

Peter,

Re. the IP:

It's not the CIA. It's Raul Burriel (MOP). Do an IP search using "timetravelinstitute.com". It resolves to:

Address lookup

canonical name www.timetravelinstitute.com

aliases

addresses 207.58.162.157

Another site owned by Raul is The Magical Mouse:

Address lookup

canonical name www.magicalmouse.com aliases

addresses 207.58.162.157

and another site owned by Raul is The Trades Dot Com:

Address lookup

canonical name www.the-trades.com aliases

addresses 207.58.162.158

Several of the sites owned by the "Burriels" come under their domain BOOBILOO.COM www.boobiloo.com

Just another damned cowboy with a college education.

Peter,

Just an aside, it was the reference to The magical Mouse that I found on this site many years ago that lead me to Celebration, FL and their old BBS www.34747.org (now defunct). It was on that site in Celebration where I found the URL link to TTI.

Just another damned cowboy with a college education.

Please. This practice is running rampant on this board, and not only does no one care or do anything about it, but it is obvously a welcome tool. Are you so ignorant that you cannot see this...or are you part of the crew too?

Excuse me but you registered yesterday, I registered almost 3 years ago. And please use your spell check! And I'm ignorant? Next?

Got Salt ???

Just an aside, it was the reference to The magical Mouse that I found on this site many years ago that lead me to Celebration, FL and their old BBS www.34747.org (now defunct). It was on that site in Celebration where I found the URL link to TTI.

Thanks for the refresher, Darby. Now I remember why you thought Raul might be behind JT. The mystery continues.

Got Salt ???

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.