If any of you have really time traveled contact me

Hey reactor , forget the other let me know what you have in mind , we at timenomore are open to any new idea and yours seem promessing , please get in touch on my messenger

cheers Dr Z

[email protected]

Thanks guy. I work some very long hours so it would be on a weekend. To be more specific about what I do I use the teleportation principle. Science can take something and get its information then transmit that information someplace else to reconstruct it. Well I use template files and math to get a range of checksums (file fingerprints) that information from the future that I want will be in. Now I know the checksum range. I don,t know the exact checksum but I know what range it will be in of the information from the future that I want. Then I reconstruct each and every weak checksum using a method similiar to rsync then I data mine my files to find the specific information that I want to teleport information across space and time and across the 4th diminsion to myself. It is the teleportation principle that science uses except with a reactor twist.

Also, you can put a verification method with this but there is so much alternate reality I am not sure how well verification will work. I have not fully tested verification yet but I will later.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Eintstein , yes i would love to collaborate with you to share some input to see if what i know could help you and what you know could help out ,as for anyone else please join me on my yahoo messenger so we chat live it would faster than waiting for a reply

cheers

[email protected]

sincerly DR Z

hey Rainmantime

you just showed me how old your really are

your nothing close to what you claim

probably just some student that is very wise at asking questions but hasnt a clue who your dealing with

when i find out your name i'll ask some of my buddy anywere in the world to find you (not a threat just to investigate)

you know MTV can make you popular and remain so for many year

just check the ROB and BIG show in march 2007

i was taken (gasp)

from this point on im ignoring, you

Promises, promises. I can only hope you follow through this time. My name is not difficult to find, if you knew what you were doing. But I guess we know the answer to that.

RMT

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

Dude i havent done anything wrong so why should he , ive been more than cooperative and respectufll of people opinion , i just had a funny way to answer some people and i havent had time to check Rainmantime profile and website , apprently he's into spirituallyity i wish i would have seen this before so this guy is a duality in itself , as much as he is into science hes into sprituality stuff as well and probably the most baddest of them all the kabal in wich i consider to be freemassoninc at its rute and be the basis of all that is evil the kaballah magic ritual and sprituality side of thing are misleading and against god

i could go on and on but out of respect im gonna shut this right here

im no catholic or christian , so i'll let you decide

maybe i dont know jack about physic but i know what i did and what i achieve and i didnt came here to creat trouble someone else did that for me so far ive been more than honest about who i am and im not hidding behind a computer screen my face is right there for al to see and my video are on youtube and google search it up

so if someone have anything to blame me for is to have set foot here in the first place i was looking to learn more and be corrected into what i did in my experience to see were did i went wrong and why something happen ( im freaking clueless about this seriously ) what ever happen i was not prepare for that

so you'll be the judge who's to blame for corrupting this forum

even hre there a conspiracy thread and you should check rainmantime to see if hes a freemasson

me personally i hate freemasson with all my heart they think we are lower being and need to think of us as so , they use magic ritual to control the world and creat there new world order

so think up who's to blame it not me

im no debunker im an experimenter and detective

http://conspiration.inc.tripod.com/

on this i wont post anymore unti you guys made your mind on whats going on here and why after almost 9 year since john titor came ( is goal was to push people to creat a time travel machine and after all this time why are we still without one all this talk and nothing

me , im doing my best

cheers and good bye

my messenger is always on

[email protected]

i was taken (gasp)

aren't you capable of banning doctorz?

We don't ban people for hoaxing, or for being jerks, or for not answering questions. :)

Compared to the other forum I participate in, the rules here are pretty lax. You basically have to be engaging in some pretty hefty anti-social or subversive activities to be banned. Hence, compare the banning of "origin" with the non-banning of HDRKID.

Doctorz has nothing to worry about... but that doesn't mean he is not to be chastised for not answering my questions.

RMT

i havent had time to check Rainmantime profile and website , apprently he's into spirituallyity i wish i would have seen this before so this guy is a duality in itself

Now you are being hypocritical: Before you were chastising me for "not knowing who you are dealing with" before I insulted you. Well, I assure you, that what you or others commonly think about "spirituality" is NOT how I view the whole situation. And being a spiritual person does not mean I am prohibited from asking people tough questions or chastising them if they don't answer. Ask Olly! ;)

and probably the most baddest of them all the kabal in wich i consider to be freemassoninc at its rute and be the basis of all that is evil the kaballah magic ritual and sprituality side of thing are misleading and against god

Not the God I know. ;) FYI: I grew up Catholic, and have since renounced that nonsense. My understanding of God comes about through His laws of nature. When there is defacto congruency between science and spirituality, then you will know when you are discovering "God's Will". The crap that the vast majority of "popular religions" sell people these days is just that...crap...and intended to control you, not help you join with the Creator.

RMT

To Rainmantime

sorry about that ,that was too easy to aim at ,but you hsve to admit if the kabal is the freemason first religion that they embrace and they manage to turn it bad , for me its unsettling

anyhow seeing your deep into this and quite the opposite i expected to find out today , i wish to add my sincere apology , i sir am a polite individual and not wish to pursue an aggrovative relation with you on the forum

so like i said im sorry for being invasive on your turf

all wish is to really make time travel a possiblity so please can you help do it unlike other ive known before if the kowledge is here we can do it and im willing to build it as im capable of building anything i want

please accept my sincerity into this

best of luck

Francois

i was taken (gasp)

i will answer all your question live on chat or by phone

PM me

Nope. Open forum for me. I am an above-board, nothing hidden kind of guy. And others here rely on my asking questions such that they can read the answers as well.

RMT

DoctorZ:

I finally looked at your websight. On your AC motor I think you could use a 555 timer to control a series of electro-magnets(more than one.) to achieve a much higher frequency rotating magnetic field or a lower frequency if you wish in place of your AC motor turning your electro-magnet. Your schematic is really a block diagram and not a true schematic but please don,t take that personally. Also, It was missing a lot of information but I think I was able to figure out what you were trying to do. I am assuming your time control circuit was a programmable micro-controller chip to control a few things. I am also assuming your delta-antenna was a transmitter at a specific frequency to somehow help your rotating magnetic field and your pulse generator controlled the frequency of the delta antenna and the rotating magnetic field. I could be wrong but I believe your going to need a lot more power to effect time and space. You might want to look at flux compression generators(Not the ones with the explosives but the ones that can be electronicly shorted out.) for your burst of power. Also, those tend to burn themselves out so when it peaks it needs to shut itself down. Also, you may want a faraday cage to protect against the magnetic field and you need to know that high gauss magnetic fields are very bad for the brain and high frequencys can cook people. And you need to know that everything in the solar system is gravitaionally bound to the sun and the sun is gravitationally bound to our gallaxy and our galaxy is moving thru space. So, when you car travels in time it may not have a planet to land on when it enters normal space. So you may want to put some air on your car and a really good heater. Well I hope I was at least a little right and did not get on your bad side. I found the time is a frequency intersting so I will think about it. Good luck to you.

sorry about that

Not a problem.

but you hsve to admit if the kabal is the freemason first religion that they embrace and they manage to turn it bad , for me its unsettling

Understood. But what you hear and read about Qabalah, and what you learn about it when you proceed through deep courses of study and initiation are two different things. For instance, Freemasons do not publicize that some of their teachings are based on Qabalah. But they are. If you interpret them as "evil" then all I can say is you are under-informed or mis-informed. Any and all "tools" available to mankind can be used for "good" or "evil", right? For example, I can kill with a steak knife, or a baseball bat. It is NOT the tool itself, but rather the intention behind its use. Just like there are people with good and evil intentions in everyday societies, so there are also people in secret societies who use their tools for good and evil intentions. And this is the main point of these teachings that I CAN share with you: It is all about human intention. That is the heart of spirituality... "Do what thou WILT shall be the whole of the law." Our free will is tempered by our intentions for what we wish to manifest in this world.

anyhow seeing your deep into this and quite the opposite i expected to find out today , i wish to add my sincere apology , i sir am a polite individual and not wish to pursue an aggrovative relation with you on the forum

so like i said im sorry for being invasive on your turf

Again, not a problem, but thanks for the thoughts.

all wish is to really make time travel a possiblity so please can you help do it unlike other ive known before if the kowledge is here we can do it and im willing to build it as im capable of building anything i want

please accept my sincerity into this

I do accept your sincerity, and thanks for changing your tone. You will see that I can and will change mine in response. All I can say is that I am a man of science. I teach it and I live by it. So that is why my questions will always seek to boil down any claims that people make into the basics of science.

I think we might have a problem, because from what I have read from you before, you think our current physics are flawed. They MAY be incomplete, but they are certainly not flawed. One must always "stand on the shoulders" of those who came before. If you try to throw-out all past work (esp. that work that has been experimentally verified) you are going down a path where people will always give you a hard time, and you will always have trouble convincing people that you have something that works. This is what truly invites people calling you a "crackpot".

And with this, I have now explained why I am here on this forum. As a teacher, I enjoy helping people follow the precepts of the Scientific Method. It can really help "amateurs and dabblers" quite a bit, especially once they understand how valuable the scientific method is. So, while I am not sure I can help you "make time travel a possibility", I can certainly help guide you in doing so by ensuring you are following solid scientific precepts.

Ruthless clearly understands this. And even though Reactor still has his fits of rebellion and he throws rocks at me, I think even he has come to the realization that if you want to get the attention of people in the world of science, then you have to play by the scientific method and abide by the rules we all abide by. Reactor still wants to "do it his way", but both Darby and I have warned him that he will still have to vet the mathematics and physics, even if he is "succesful" in doing what he claims he wishes to do. The reason for this is that there can ALWAYS be alternate, more mundane explanations for things you observe in an experiment. This is an issue our friend Einstein (I am afraid) will never accept. The example is the gyroscope. Observations of how a gyroscope behaves are well-documented and proven by existing physics. But he so wants to be the guy who "discovers some new science" that he refuses to accept these explanations, mostly because he does not understand the advanced mathematics that fully describe them.

Thanks,

RMT

Are you starting a cult?

heh heh. No, not in the least. In fact, the one thing that I disagree with about Masonry and many of the esoteric mystic organizations is their secrecy and closed nature. I will teach you whatever you wish to know about Qabalah...openly. And that does NOT come with any demands that you believe it, or anything. If something I say "works" for you, great. If not, no skin off my nose.

In my mind, this is precisely how religions of today need to "grow up" before they are left behind by an evolving population. In science "what works" is always correct and right. In my view, this is precisely what God (the highest level scientist that I know!) :) wants of us. Do whatever works to achieve the goals we set out for ourselves.

Enough of my babble.... I'm working late and still have more to get done.

RMT

Doctorz:

On your time is a frequency it occured to me that if you can get two or more regions of space intersecting each other and both having their own rates of time then his starts effecting mass and energy in different ways thus this effects gravity too. Some more applications may be possible with your theory. Our universe I have read is itself one big rotating magnetic field so I found some merit with the theory. If a person was to move fast enough it may be that the frequency no longer effects them thus the future is move away from them and the past is catching up to them because time is moving in one direction only. If something is moving thru a frequcy then the speed at which it intersects the frequency speeds the frequency up for it. On your theory testing it with a couple of clocks with one clock in the field in one clock out of the field seems like it would be a good start. At least it wouldbe for me. Well Like RMT I had a long day and I have to be at work early in the morning. Im not going to throw any more rocks at RMT today. He is right about the scientific method and using math to support it. Well doctor have good evening and talk to you later.

Re: If any of you have really time traveled contac

i believe everyone should have their own personal religion. it is my opinion that that gives you a much closer relationship to god.

you know whats right and wrong, and if god exsists or not. thats pretty much all that needs to be known about religion to have a fulfilling spiritual life.

i believe everyone should have their own personal religion. it is my opinion that that gives you a much closer relationship to god.

you know whats right and wrong, and if god exsists or not. thats pretty much all that needs to be known about religion to have a fulfilling spiritual life.

Wise words from a wise man.

RMT

ive search the forum long and hard ans saa that there is so much disagreement going on , why and would it be possible to try something and see then we could discuss more than just word on a forum , i know im game to try anything at least once in my life and i know what i ve done so far had something major weird happen so work out your theory because, starting the end of april 2009 i will start building new experiment , so if you want to see your idea get done write me , my first idea is a time portal to see if we can create a visible static field and see that mysterious greenish mist appear when the magnetic field reach its peak

cheers and lets start doing something,,together

sincerly

Dr Z

i was taken (gasp)

ive search the forum long and hard ans saa that there is so much disagreement going on , why and would it be possible to try something and see then we could discuss more than just word on a forum , i know im game to try anything at least once in my life and i know what i ve done so far had something major weird happen so work out your theory because, starting the end of april 2009 i will start building new experiment , so if you want to see your idea get done write me , my first idea is a time portal to see if we can create a visible static field and see that mysterious greenish mist appear when the magnetic field reach its peak

cheers and lets start doing something,,together

sincerly

Dr Z

Well the staff here want a mathematical postulate from you and a real schematic then they might say yeah that looks good. But much more than that here as far as technical help you might be wasting your time. But who knows, someone might have a change of heart and try to help you technically. You were talking about our dream. RMT does not believe in time travel he has made that clear. And Darby is here because he enjoys research. The rest of us non-educated non-scientist rebellious people of course would like to see it. Also, this is a open forum. Most people here want information to be shared in the open not in private. I talk in the open about my project but I have stopped publishing my computer code. But, not to hide anything but because the department of commerce has a security department and if your from the USA your not suppose to give military technology to foreign nationals of other countries. And time travel is considered military technology. But, I had already exposed my ideas before learning this so I continue talking about them while leaving the bulk of my computer code out. And to RMT even if I did do the math I can,t post it publically until the department of commerce changes it laws. So even if I could give the math posting it could land me in prison. This may be a fictional forum but the topic here is of military technolgy and it is not legal to post military technology on a public forum if your from the USA. But who cares anyway. Maybe me that is about it. But, so far no one has come knocking at my door and it looks like my luck may hold out. And last doctorz if you tell people what type of help your neededing and what your looking for someone may help you. I myself majored in Electronics Eng. at the University of Devry so I know a little bit. This is just my opinion and not a matter of fact. Good luck to you.

Even if i know what i was talking about all i know is what i experimented with and the effect i got if anyone here doesnt believe this is possible than dont interfer please , and let of us who want to experiment by trial and error do there thing , yes Reactor1967 im an uneducated fool who only know what he learn on the web and what he experimented by himself , what i can say is that the human mind and radionic device can accomplish a lot regarding time travel , no the hdr cannot send you thru time physically ive tried this long and hard and finally learn that i was a gimmick to sell the hdr , all it does is help the spirit and chakkra to evolve , and dream better , what im searching for , exactly

i dont know ,,,! answer to my questions , who know i tried many thing so far and one of them have work and i plan to do like mythbuster , recreate the fact to see if it will do it again and what was the exact circumstance , i know im onto something and that time travel will not be achieve by nuclear science and black hole but pure energy ,simple and efficient

so i see its pointless of me to remain here and annoyd everyone else since everyone else mind is already made up . i know im still open to any idea that would be worth the try and i have nothing to hide everything we will attempt will post on our website so best of luck to you all it was a pleasure

well mostly

sincerly

Dr z

i was taken (gasp)

Even if i know what i was talking about all i know is what i experimented with and the effect i got if anyone here doesnt believe this is possible than dont interfer please , and let of us who want to experiment by trial and error do there thing , yes Reactor1967 im an uneducated fool who only know what he learn on the web and what he experimented by himself , what i can say is that the human mind and radionic device can accomplish a lot regarding time travel , no the hdr cannot send you thru time physically ive tried this long and hard and finally learn that i was a gimmick to sell the hdr , all it does is help the spirit and chakkra to evolve , and dream better , what im searching for , exactly

i dont know ,,,! answer to my questions , who know i tried many thing so far and one of them have work and i plan to do like mythbuster , recreate the fact to see if it will do it again and what was the exact circumstance , i know im onto something and that time travel will not be achieve by nuclear science and black hole but pure energy ,simple and efficient

so i see its pointless of me to remain here and annoyd everyone else since everyone else mind is already made up . i know im still open to any idea that would be worth the try and i have nothing to hide everything we will attempt will post on our website so best of luck to you all it was a pleasure

well mostly

sincerly

Dr z

Well speaking for myself I enjoyed your visit and I found your work very interesting. Don,t feel less because others he may be more educated than you. I learned reall quick after college that education does not help you keep a job and I have seen many educated people fired (not myself think god.) because they could not do the job they were educated for. There is a lot more to a person than education along. People here are quick to make their minds up and very slow to change them but that speaks for most people in general not just the people on this forum. And, don,t leave just because someone said something to you. Maybe you did not find what you were looking for but most people that come here do not find what they were looking for that is normal here. What ever you do please come back from time to time. Thank you for sharing with us.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.