--hours -- minutes -- seconds ---

Hora,

Is time really linear or is it cyclic? To me being cyclic would describe time travel better. I want to know what you have to say about this. YOu don't have to answer directly. But please answer.

Thanks.

Guy D.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm

thank you for taking the time

a few other questions then.

1) who is this greater "enemy" ?

2) what religions oppose each other? or are there new religions all together?

3) does a great catasthophy bring the human race closer together or some kind of great discovery?

4) does our planet become war torn? do we bring war to other civilizations or do those civilizations bring war to us? ( if we reach any by then )

5) does nature continue to suffer by our hand or do we try to restore habitats across the globe

6) is our population as big or bigger then it is now?

7) are there more people of one race then another? a winner if you will if the world ever broke out in all out nuclear war.

yup.

hah

"As the pattern gets more intricate and subtle, being swept along is no longer enough." - Random guy

3) Black matter? How far along are you?

I do not believe that we have encountered, discovered or know very much about black matter at this time.

I do believe that once we discover and if we know about it it may have amazing or distructful uses. I am only guessing.

Later.

Guy D.

Is time really linear or is it cyclic?

Niether.

who is this greater "enemy" ?

You will see...well actually that depends.

what religions oppose each other? or are there new religions all together?

Many religions oppose eachother and there are several "new" ones.

does a great catasthophy bring the human race closer together or some kind of great discovery?

Perhaps.

does our planet become war torn? do we bring war to other civilizations or do those civilizations bring war to us? ( if we reach any by then )

Yes, although not in the way one would assume.

does nature continue to suffer by our hand or do we try to restore habitats across the globe

It still suffers.

is our population as big or bigger then it is now?

Smaller and scattered.

are there more people of one race then another?

Race continues to be diverse and often mixed.

There is no "winner" in ANY war.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Creedo -- You are a fool who obviously does not know world history.

Another time traveler, jeeez, but for the sake of entertainment I ask the following:

Did you use a magic 8-ball to answer the questions you have answered?

Can time coordinates be plotted as in a three dimensional space? If so, can a set of coordinates be a specific point in time?

How many dimensions are there and can one get beyond the third if more do exist? How could that be achieved?

Is the smallest particle actually a time particle and could such a particle hold a reflection within of time itself as a whole? If so, what happens to that particle when introduced to dark matter?

What is your understanding of dark matter?

Magic 8 ball says.....

Regards,

1stBorn

Religion was meant as a giude, even in this time.

Countless wars have been the fought over religion in the past. If Creedo knew anything about world history he would know that. Unless your timeline's history is drastically different from mine, you should know of the crusades or the holocaust. Religion was a guide ? More like fuel for a fire of ignorance.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.