I have been counselled by a Site Admin that my posts have been less than productive. While I happen to think that inane nonsense, misinformation, hubris, and outright lies are unproductive, I rather took his PM as a reproachment for my personal attacks on creedo.

He's right. They weren't very nice, and will stop immediately.

However, creedo, this doesn *NOT* mean you are off the hook. I will continue to counter tin-foil hat fodder with reason and science wherever appropriate... just in a more polite manner!

Cheers! :devil:

spacer.png

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good for you Siegmund! I still say Creedo is a nutjob though.

I'm actually glad I left this forum for a much better one.

And I will not say where, because there is no Creedo (nutcase who lies and makes up nonsense) and it is goooood.

I'm actually here today because I was curious about a topic and thought I would research.

And to you Creedo...I say:

The glor-bon is in the seventh position on the eastern

Seals have soft fur yet dna with a reverse helix-strand

Why have associated wall paint?

Garfon Lorex calls the Targenter with the sixth harmonic cycle

Cats are rodelioscrotatious

Maybe someone should look into adding another forum to this one, maybe a "joke" one or one for "annoying lame-assed whiners who can't accept that somone thinks differently than they do and must try to discredit them any chance they get", but hey it's just a suggestion.

No amount of preperation can make-up for pure dumb luck

Re: An apology. But to who?

The nature of time travel discussion, is dualistic by nature, within its mental set.

(Why didn't Sigmund attack Pamela Moore, as she also thinks dualistically).......?

The boss that Sigmund came from in attacking me, is medical hierarchical, however in a mono-belief system?

The statement of Keven being, ((one of my boys)), so to speak; does not categorize him effectively.This said, as maybe Keven himself, had issues involving a search, that he came to this board, outside of any effect I could have placed?

The key elements now are, effective future designs and whether catastrophy will inceed and color the issue of design?

(I don't wish to engage Sigmund again. You will receive not response from me, there has been an MOP interparting, to ref. any such future instance. :oops:

Creedo 299

creedo... I'm not sure you mean "dualistically"

Main Entry: du·al·ism Pronunciation: 'dü-&-"li-z&m also 'dyü-

Function: noun

1 : a theory that considers reality to consist of two irreducible elements or modes

2 : the quality or state of being dual or of having a dual nature

3 a : a doctrine that the universe is under the dominion of two opposing principles one of which is good and the other evil b : a view of human beings as constituted of two irreducible elements (as matter and spirit)

- du·al·ist /-list/ noun

- du·al·is·tic /"dü-&-'lis-tik, "dyü-/ adjective

- du·al·is·ti·cal·ly /-ti-k(&-)lE/ adverb

Also... "inceed" is not a word. What the blue blazes are you talking about? Perhaps if you edit your post and re-write it using standard English sentence structure, we will all be able to understand you.

Edit note, succeed

Conjugative form, inceed, would mean to occur within its own boss.

In English contraction rules, one can conjugate forms to construct a word, if this word is not offered.En, internal, however in, could also be possibly used?

Word forms, can be constructed from their own parts and not solely be definitive terms offered.

>Oh by the way, your appology is to who?

Creedo 299

LOL!

Just because you like to make up words doesn't mean that it's the proper thing to do. In human language, we have standarization, which allows person A to understand WTF person B is saying.

Or maybe english isn't creedos first language?

So? English isn't my first language either. Since his said (hehe :) ) location is in Washington State I may presume that he can read, write and speak proper English. I'm not trying to offend creedo in any way. If he would only simplify his posts a little by using less difficult words, we'd all be able to understand what he was saying. Even difficult words lose their meaning when used in the wrong context, you know.

Roel

edit: Yes, he uses imaginary words as well...

Homo sapiens non urinat in ventum

The conjunctive is permissible in order to covey an idea.

In this respect, this is why they teach the joining of certain forms, within English sentence usage, within practical English.

The uses of the conjugative, does at times, exceed what is put forth as proper within the dictionary.

I'm sure everyone knows this; this is why the nature of the dictionary changes, with new words being put into use every year.

There is no being nice to you and your sort.

I've never written f**k in any private e-mail within this forum, as you have to me.

It is clear that you and your kind are assigned to do nothing more than make trouble all of the time.

This apparently is why you also posses no moral recompense for your actions?

This conversation is over.

Creedo 299

Re: Heed ignorants not

Creedo

Pay no attention, there are many persons out there who can not even begin to grasp the delicate concepts we here in this forum often divulge about. So, my counsel, not to heed their ill witted voices. They are not the first and will certainly not be the last. They are but particulates that make up the flodsam of knoledge, these go away, but there are others, many of us here in the forum that are not. We are different, some more beligerent and flamboyant than others but the same, these are the ones that truly make up the inner matrix of this forum. So Creedo pay no attention to them, think of them as smaller varaibles in the grand scheme of things. Think of yourself as one of the constants.

Until later becomes now.

Until Later Becomes Now

Tempus Rerum Imperator

Main Entry: 1 rec·om·pense

Pronunciation: 're-k&m-"pen(t)s

Function: transitive verb

Inflected Form(s): -pensed; -pens·ing

Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French recompenser, from Late Latin recompensare, from Latin re- + compensare to compensate

1 a : to give something to by way of compensation (as for a service rendered or damage incurred) b : to pay for

2 : to return in kind : REQUITE

CREEDO... WTF are you trying to say???????????

I probably shouldn't get involved, but i can't help it. What's with all the attacking?

Siegmund, are you so insecure that you need to constantly berate Creedo for every little mistake he makes? Agreed, he is confusing at times, and his sentences are often broken, but he's either a bot or someone who cannot speak english well but has a strong desire to educate others with his knowledge in Time Travel. More power to him, if that's the case.

I also understand that you too, Siegmund, have a vast knowledge of this subject, but your constant scolding and criticism makes me slowly lose respect for you. An intelligent man wouldn't want to put his fellow man down, he would want to educate him and KINDLY correct him..the only thing you'd do by criticizing Creedo is either make yourself feel more powerful, or make him feel horrible.

This is just my opinion, but it also applies to other cases too. Open-mindedness is obviously key here on these boards..and i think everyone should just generally be more respectful to one another. However, i do realize that i'm a newbie, and so my opinion won't be taken as highly as some others here. Oh well, just had to throw in my two cents. Thanks! :)

Tempus Omnia Revelat.

An intelligent man wouldn't want to put his fellow man down, he would want to educate him and KINDLY correct him..

Some of us have tried being kind, and indeed, Siegmund did start out by kindly asking Creedo to explain himself better. Please bear witness to my experience in the "A Singularity" thread. I was attempting to kindly correct him, but when he starts talking about a specific area as if he is more knowledgeable than I am (or Siegmund is), and is in error while trying to make people think he is eminently qualified, this is when it is time to call his bluff.

The more pompous he is in his replys, the more he welcomes attacks. It takes two to tango!

A wise man once said: "An intelligent man is one who knows what he does not know." Creedo does not possess such intelligence because (a) He pretends to be knowledgeable in an area, thus potentially leading others to think what he says is truth, and (b) He is not willing to admit when someone has shown him the error of his thinking.

Arrogance should not be misconstrued with intelligence.

Kind Regards,

RainmanTime

corruptissima re publica plurimae leges

The more pompous he is in his replys, the more he welcomes attacks. It takes two to tango!

A wise man once said: "An intelligent man is one who knows what he does not know." Creedo does not possess such intelligence because (a) He pretends to be knowledgeable in an area, thus potentially leading others to think what he says is truth, and (b) He is not willing to admit when someone has shown him the error of his thinking.

Arrogance should not be misconstrued with intelligence.

This is very true. It is very evident that Creedo is pompous at times, however i was thinking that perhaps that emotion comes across because he is unable to communicate himself in a clear manner? (that's probably obvious, though).

I dunno, creedo is a strange fellow. Very..interesting, to say the least. I can understand your frustrations toward him, and it's upsetting that he cannot be humble when it comes to giving you (Rainmain) and Siegmund credit for your deeper knowledge in a subject like singularities. (Unless of course creedo is an all-knowing alien who will one day prove us all wrong).

Don't want to step on any toes here, but i just thought i'd make comments because i find it increasingly difficult to enjoy reading through the posts when most of them are not about time travel but instead about criticizing others. But i guess in today's society it's hard escaping that, no? Ah well, one can hope.

Sorry if i offended anyone with this post or my last..didn't mean to. thanks :)

-drawingdistress

Tempus Omnia Revelat.

Re: Heed ignorants not part II

Friends of EarthTR125.0121

Yes, yes, yes, all that true, but have you not consider how our friend creedo must feel. I have been part of this forum for quite sometime now, and every two weeks a new self righteous genius comes around and starts to attack the poor sod. Well I think is enough. Most of us do not get attacked but imagine how he/she should feel if every once in a while someone just shows up and kicks him/her in the face. It is not healthy for anyone my friends.

Yes I do know his way of relating to others might be a little bit outlandish, but what about it. You either like something or dislike it. If you like it you keep it around you if you do not you simply put it away and forget it. Well if it hurt some of you to talk to creedo simply stop doing it.

I for one have to say that creedo is a great person, a sensible individual and I respect him/her. But I took the time of getting to listen and to know him/her. I forgot all I have learned in 72 years and gave him a chance. When he/she said something that digressed significantly with what I have learned I simply talked to him/her about it and you know what, she/he listened and responded afably. So I exhort you to do the same my good fellows. Listen and you will learn and as one of you says time will tell.

Until later becomes now.

Until Later Becomes Now

Tempus Rerum Imperator

Re: Heed ignorants not part II

Look. I don't really care how creedo "feels". And I don't care what your opinion of me is, either. I call 'em as I see 'em, and if creedo wants to avoid being called out, he can simply stop his uniformed, incoherent rambling. See? Problem solved.

And as for saying "deep knowledge of time travel"... well... that's kinda like saying "deep knowledge of Darth Vadar's favorite underwear". Time travel doesn't exist, at least not "yet", and not in a form anyone here can articulate. What we *should* be discussing is the PHYSICS that would come into play (and I mean *REAL* physics, not this mumbo jumbo creedo spews), and stuff like the socio political ramifications of TT, interesting TT books, stuff like that.

What creedo knows is sci-fi-tin-foil-hat-I-wear-magnets-on-my-arm-cuz-I-saw-a-late-night-informercial-saying-they-cure-cancer-and-I-meditate-with-spam-on-my-head Nonsense.

No one, and I mean NO ONE has contributed LESS to the actual discussion of time travel on this forum than creedo. His ramblings distract and detract from any useful or meaningful discussion.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.