Light Speed

• 2 years later...
Guest iqbalgomar

Well, you certainly are emphatic about that opinion. You have incontrovertible proof I take it? At the very least a good reason behind your broad statement?

And when you say UFO, do you perhaps actually mean 'alien spacecraft visiting Earth'? UFO does of course mean simply 'unidentified flying object'. You mean to say that no one has ever seen anything moving through the sky that they were at a loss to explain? I'll assume you mean alien spacecraft though, and chalk your blunder up to an ignorance of the terminology.

So there are no aliens visiting Earth. Well, based upon the predictions of sound science, that's probably true. However, there are always unknowns. Even the latest and most far-reaching theory of physics fails to yield the long-sought Theory Of Everything. Perhaps it is within the remaining unknowns of M-theory that the mathematical allowances for faster than light propulsion lie? Well, perhaps. That's just the thing. We Don't Know. We have a pretty good idea, but we don't know.

In a sense, it's harder to disprove that aliens are in our midst than to prove it. All that would be needed to prove it would be one genuine alien, dead or alive. What it would take to absolutely disprove it would be a foolproof demonstration that there is not even ONE alien in our midst, dead or alive. Scour the globe. Come back bearing that lack of a single alien to show us. I dare ya.

• 4 months later...

I know ur type. U probably have been branwashed in a catholic school, go to church every sunday in your freshly ironed dress pants, wearing a tacky little clip on tie, youve probably memorized the bible, and if your older than 18, then you vote republican,

WELL HAVE A REALITY CHECK. THE DAYS FOR DENYING IT ARE GONE AND THE PROOF IS INCONTROVERCIAL. IF THEY'RES A CIVIL WAR YOUR GOING TO BE IN THE CITIES AND YOUR GOING TO BE NUKED BY THE RUSSIANS IF YOU AREN'T DRAFTED FIRST. JUST ACCEPT THE TRUTH. RELIGION IS OUT BECAUSE IT IS WRONG, EVERYTHING BUT BUDDISEM BECAUSE IT MAKES SENSE. YOU HAVE TO GIVE UP WHAT YOUVE LEARNED AND JUST START OVER.

People like you sicken me

Guest iqbalgomar

Whoa, damn, was that directed at me, or the guy I was addressing? That's pretty MF'ing out there.

In fact, it's so out there that I'm just going to assume it wasn't directed at me. This site seems to attract some real nut-jobs. Let's try to be a little less hostile and judgmental, how about it?