Time rips

q8888

• 1 year later...
Guest Guest

yeas time rips are very possible! there have been many types of time rips reported all over the world. and even theoreticly they are possible.

Guest Guest

Of course they're possible! In 1593, a royal guard FROM the Philippines found himself in Mexico, which was several weeks travel time away. No one believed he was instantly transported FROM the Philippines, so to prove his claim, he stated that the governor of the Philippines had been murdered the previous night. More than a month later, people who traveled FROM the Philippines to Mexico by ship verified his claim.

Today, there are people who claim to have been transported through space or through time by an unseen force. Many of these people SHOW signs of exposure to radiation.

• 10 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

abducted? I thought we were speaking of time travel, not alien abductions (or whichever sort of abductions you are referencing).

Although I'm not sure I understand why that would cause radiation exposure either.

I don't think I said anything about "time rips" one way or the other. Did I? lol. I don't remember. It's been a while since I've been here, but I don't see that in my previous post.

Meh, I don't know, my head is all fuzzy from not enough sleep and sinus congestion so excuse me if either I'm not making sense or if I'm not properly following your logic.

• 7 years later...