"The future ain't what it used to be."

Other stiles of machines

creedo299

Timekeeper
Other stiles of machines

I just saw the movie, The Day After Tomorrow, staring Dennis Quaid, Jake Gyllenhaal, Emmy Rossum, Ian Holm, Dash Mihok at link http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808417410

A lite story plot below is>Action/Adventure, Science Fiction/Fantasy and Thriller

2 hrs. 4 min. This movie takes a look at what the world would look like if the greenhouse effect and global warming continued.

This increase at such levels that they resulted in worldwide catastrophe and disaster.

These disasters, including multiple hurricanes, tornadoes, earthquakes, tidal waves, floods and the beginning of the next Ice Age.

At the center of the story is a paleoclimatologist, a scientist who studies the ways weather patterns changed in the past.

Dr.Hall, who tries to save the world from the effects of global warming, while also trying to get to his son, who was in New York City as part of a scholastic competition.This rescue attempt, when the city was overwhelmed by the chilling beginnings of the new Ice Age.

In addition to all of the other challenges Dr. Hall faces, he's also going against the flow as humanity races south to warmer climes, and he's nearly the only one going north. Release Date: May 28th, 2004 (wide). /

Creedo continues this post>I am stuck with a coincidence in my reading, where there was a report of a scientist who was using a said time machine in a labourty.

This said machine was a portal window stile of time portal machine.

It was said in the context of the story, that when the window was opened to the ice age, that super-cold air, measuring one hundred and fifty blow, almost instantly killed the principle investigator .

The portal closed and what was left of the technicians force, in the experiential time machine portal room, had managed to shut this machine down.

What was disturbing to me, as an amture novice myself on the historical accuracy of the ice age, are reports of finds of woolly mammoths.These mamoths found in Siberia, which as was also said in the movie, were cut down in mid-stride, by freezing to death.

The food in their bellies, was still good and almost considered to be edible, give or take a couple of thousand years.

So the simulation mechanics of this movie, must have been pretty much on target?

Please note that the Pentagon, for some reason a while back forecasted that possibly we may be going into a new ice age.

I have heard of one other mishap using a portal stile of window time machine and this was a disclosure lent to me, by one of Anomalies.nets posters, who is very good in the realm of time travel.

I ponder the thought and if it does come, I hope it's over quick.

Thanks

riiiiight, it was due to global warming of which we're feeling the repercussions still 5000 years or so in your future, thanks for using up all the fossil fuel!

Creedo have u ever wondered what the real world looks like from your padded cell?

I only ask because you really seem like a messed up induhvidual who really needs to lay off the strangeness pills. One day you'll understand that nobody is out to get you except maybe some girl/boy who actually thinks you are pretty cute :)

Please note:The flux capacitor, irregardless of the movie, back to the future, does exist.

So far this circuit has been tested only using small objects.

As published in a Seattle based technical news web site, a wire was placed from the op-amp of the transformer, to a junction on the receiver set.

There was a way that the user had the power functioned into the paperclip, that when it received power, the paperclip glowed blue, then disappeared.

The feedback that I'm getting, is that when one uses a flux capacitor set up, the way time and space is structured, the object being charged, always goes to a destination.

This differs from both said John Titor sayings, sayings by a Mr. Diego Fernandez of Argentina and the original boardwork of the Chronose's posting board, on time travel, that when time scalier resonant machines are activated, they always must have a relocalizer, so that they don't rematerize either up hundreds of feet in the air, or off the surface of the Earth.

The said actual flux capacitor has some hidden advantage over other said novice stiles of time machines, where relocalization does not seem to be a problem?

However what the problem seems to be with an upscale version of said flux capacitor, is the steerage to find the right destination.

Time police are known to use flux capacitor types of devices.

Creedo299 promotes the discrete use of any time travel or dimensional location device.

Back