"The future ain't what it used to be."

A Toast, A Quote, and a Joke.....

Itheblaze

Timekeeper
A Toast:
Here's a toast to your Enemies, Enemies!
A Quote:
This is one race of people of whom psychoanalysis is of no use whatsoever.
Sigmund Freud (about the Irish)
A Joke:
Muldoon lived alone in the Irish countryside with only a pet dog for company. One day the dog died, and Muldoon went to the parish priest and asked," Father, me dog is dead. Could ya' be saying a mass for the poor creature?"
Father Patrick replied," I'm afraid not, we cannot have services for an animal in the church. But there are some Baptists down the lane, and there's no telling what they believe. Maybe they'll do something for the creature."
Muldoon said," I'll go right away Father. Do ya' think 5,000 is enough to donate to them for the service?"
Father Patrick exclaimed," Sweet Mary and Joseph. Why didn't ya' tell me the dog was Catholic!"

Happy Saint Patrick day. For all you drinkers out there. Hide your car keys before you start and remember where you parked the house.

I am green, but I am not Irish and I don't drink much, except for an occasional Orion's Belt Punch, which
has a small kick of something similar to Earth Vodka, but not today. Hack. Cough. Ill. :(

I am green, but I am not Irish and I don't drink much, except for an occasional Orion's Belt Punch, which
has a small kick of something similar to Earth Vodka, but not today. Hack. Cough. Ill. :(

Hope you are feeling better today Paula. I can recommend Vodka and Cough Medicine . Has a great afterburn

Back