"The future ain't what it used to be."

Temporal dislocation, what a rush!!!

Transient001

Timekeeper
Friends from EarthTR125.0121

Greetings to all.

I hope things have been going well while I was away, I assure you I have been missing the forum every second of my long abscense.

I have not been able to catch all the discussions going on at the "present time" but I promise that I will.

For the moment let us say I have been to a great deal of interesting wheres and whens. I would like to extend my appreciations to all those who have contributed unknowingly to the development of new sciences for this world and to those who knowingly have dared walk the path through the vortex of time/space. Specially to my friends, Rainman, Creedo, CAT and Avenging Angel. To all of you my felicitations, ypou have done a great deal of work.

Now, remember the PTP (prime temporal point) and the discussions about the merkhaba? Do i have have news for you my friends.

There seems to be an investigation going on, that deals precisely on the grounds of the devolopment of a saida Merkabik Drive. I have tried to get a hold of some of its schematics but they linger in the realms of kabbalistic worlds and paths. Nothing, I assure you, simple to begin with.

Let us hope we could start building our own, I know that in these forum we have the resources needed.

Until later becomes now

Glad to see you back Trans. Shame you can be so hard to get hold of. How long are you planning on sticking around?!!

Re: on shore leave for several months!

Friends of EarthTR125.0121

As a matter of fact I plan to be around for a while. There are some interesting developments taking place in the vicinities so it is a good thing to keep a watchful eye. For the moment I shall be spending a great deal of time on the forum pages so let's start to work.

Until later becomes now.

Back