"The future ain't what it used to be."

I am from the year 2522

Am i missing something here?

Originally Chrono was a historian, the only time-tavelling historian i might add, because he was the only one that passed the extensive military tests....or something.

Then he got called away to fight some war. Then came back as a time-traveling school kid on a class assignment. Yes thats right - despite the strict military tests chrono had to go through to get the special mission in the first place - the earth govenment then let a bunch of school kids fill in for him (recovering earths lost historical information) while he was off playing interstellar cowboys and indians. Remember - of course - that the historical information was wiped out by irate earth androids in the first place.

Then he came back to tell us how he escaped alien improsonment, by stealing an alien ship and rescuing a load of other prisoners. then left again us again.

Now you come back as a finance minister. Its nice to know that you take some time out from your busy scedule and come back here and let the three people or so that believe you how things are going....

I'm guessing that consistency, is not a common attribute in the future, chrono?

OllyB-When there is a war and all those who would pass a military test are at war there is not much of a choice is there?

I am not a finance minister. I am deputy governor of England and I am on the Finance committee. Unelected special officials have to be on some. The governors are elected and they pick whoever they want as their deputy governor. Normally they will be chosen from the Province House of Representatives but there is no law saying they have to.

Ok then chrono,

There is only one thing left for me to ask you then.....

What is your aim in posting here, what do you have to offer us that we can't already get from a billion and one other [much better] Time travel stories - keeping mind that is all you can be?

What do you personally get out of posting here (I'm talking emotionally here, not in the material sense)?

Your likely, bad answer to this - will hopefully allow those that havent yet, see just how flawed you are.

So why the hell would someone of your claimed position in earth's future, bother?

Its like George Bush or Tony Blair going on holiday into the past, to post at a forum where no-body wants to read their replies....

Let's Get To The POINT, Chrono

Indeed....
Perhaps another good question for Chrono along these lines would be:What is your INTENTION behind sharing negative stories of our future, and trying to make us believe they are true and accurate stories from our future? Everything we as humans do has INTENTION behind it. So what is your INTENTION in trying to create this ruse and get people to believe your stories?
Answer these questions, oh Great Chronohistorian...

RMT

Re: Let's Get To The POINT, Chrono

A lot of things must have changed in hundreds of years. I have no intention that I know of.

You will have to figure it out because I can't.

Re: Let's Get To The POINT, Chrono

I have no intention that I know of.
Come on chrono, You should surely know - this is impossible. You are currently expressing an intention that can only follow on from such (sort of like a universal law - if you will ), so work it out. Evaluate your own thoughts, Then tell us.
And if you come out with such a blatant lack of understanding in your next reply. Then we'll know more about you then you'd perhaps want us to.

The easiest way to validate or dismiss your claims is not so much within fantastical questions, but rather - finding out how you tick underneath.

I wonder...does it match the reality you want us to believe.

I need to know when will the Civil war start?? also when the first time travel machine built?? also will this war USA vs IRAN lead a world war 3?? write back.. :confused:

I need to know when will the Civil war start?? also when the first time travel machine built?? also will this war USA vs IRAN lead a world war 3??
Why - are you trying to ascertain how long you have left to stock up your garage with Volvic and Batteries?
o_O Leave some for the rest of us!!

OllyB-It takes many years to look inside yourself and see why you do the things you do. It takes deep concentration and many do not even reach that level of understanding.

Warrior-Civil war will start within the year. The first time machine will not be built in your lifetime. America will not attack Iran with ground forces. It will be an Israeli lead operation.

OllyB-It takes many years to look inside yourself and see why you do the things you do. It takes deep concentration and many do not even reach that level of understanding.
What utter ROT!! Heres a revelation, It can also only take an instant. I didnt ask you to "search your soul", like some sort of buddhist. I asked you to evaluate the intention behind your simple actions in posting here. You know, the ones that have universal significance to the timeline? A VERY simple thing was asked, of someone with your alleged intellect.
If some-one asked you why you disagreed with a government policy. You would look at the situation and probably tell them in under a second. You would not go, "well this may take many years...", before moving to a Tibetan Monastery.

Go and buy yourself some logic, chrono, then try again.

This is EXACTLY the sort of Pseudo-philosophical drivel i would have expected you to use in an attempt to worm out of a deeper question.

You can handle questions asking you what the 'lizarans' do for entertainment. But when you have to use your intellect, you stumble at the first hurdle.

Sure, you can have your fun with the lesser adjusted individuals of this forum. Power to you. If they are that lacking in logic and choose to buy into you, then why the hell not?

Kind regards,

Olly

Olly your a stupid fu*khead as you don't realize something about Chronohistorian.

Im in violation here and am reporting myself now.

Was there ever an armistice with a the Sarakans, or is the fighting with them still going on, please?

Olly your a stupid fu*khead as you don't realize something about Chronohistorian.
Hurling invectives, eh Creedo? It looks so good on you! :p
Im in violation here and am reporting myself now.
You do that. And when it comes to passing sentence for your violation, I've got some ideas and I'd be willing to enforce them! :)RMT

Dan,

I realise you are frustrated, But as i said to you before - we have differing opinions over this matter.

Remember, i have probably spoken to Chrono here more then anyone else on this forum (since i emailed him extensively about a year and a half ago).

I came to the conclusion (as i told you) his writing style indicates someone in late 20s at most. Sentence structure and grammer (as well as other things) indicated personality. Chrono has not aged 75 years since his last round of posting. He is identical in how he communicates.

Back