"The future ain't what it used to be."

Frank Tipler's new book?

pamela

Timekeeper
Frank Tipler\'s new book?

This is strange in the last book he wrote I read he didn't really believe in christianity.
Has the man done a total turn around?

The Physics of Christianity
http://www.math.tulane.edu/~tipler/

I might have to read it and see what it is all about. In all reality God and Science should not be in conflict with each other since God made the law of physics anyway. I wonder if he has discovered this? interesting.

Has anyone read his new book to comment on it?

Re: Frank Tipler\'s new book?

web page "There are also some unexplained discrepancies between The Physics of Immortality and this book. For instance, the earlier book devotes several pages to explaining why Tipler disbelieves in the Resurrection and the Trinity. The Physics of Christianity offers theoretical explanations of both, but no explanation for what has led the author to change his mind."

I think I will write him and see if he will tell me what changed his mind.

web page "There are also some unexplained discrepancies between The Physics of Immortality and this book. For instance, the earlier book devotes several pages to explaining why Tipler disbelieves in the Resurrection and the Trinity. The Physics of Christianity offers theoretical explanations of both, but no explanation for what has led the author to change his mind."

Well I have not read his books but believe trying to apply physics to a religion is kind of like trying to apply physics to magic. And, not that I am an expert at physics either. Anyway it just sounds like a song and dance act. To me religion is and has been used to exploit and control people and pray on their emotional weakness but it has its basis in ethics and morality which is necessary for a civilation to exist. Even after thousands of years of different relegions it has not done a whole lot of good to solve social problems and is often used as a context to pass unnecessary laws again getting back to that exploit, control, and praying on peoples emotions. And as of the last few decades religion is being used as a justification to for war and taking human life. As I said it is good to have ethics and morality for the sake of having a modern civilation but I still have not seen the greater good of religion and mankind.

The STS People/Aliens change religion to get social control of the people... and Power.

Change Anunnakis for Angels....

angeles_evangelion1.jpg

Back