• Embarking on a digital quest through the vast citadels of Google and beyond, an ancient relic was unearthed: the revered "export" scroll dated September 5, 2014. Rejoice, for the chronicles thought lost have been found. Welcome back to the complete tapestry of TTI.

Read More

John Titor, I know you are still here

timeline_39

Credits
John,

It's Charlie. I apologize for resorting to this method to send you a communication but we have exhausted all other means of contacting you. I also apologize for broadcasting to this timeline that you are still here but I wouldn't have interferred with your business unless it is URGENT.

I do not expect a reply here but I need to give you a package from Hansen immediately. I only have a limited stay in this time before I am required to return. I will allow you two days to find this message. (I have read your logs, you frequent this forum often.) We will meet at designated drop point A19G3Z @ 20031111 1930UTC.

Please be there. See you soon my friend.

CH

Titor was in the U.S., Krep was in Germany and you’re in Australia. Do you guys set the VGL to move you around the planet or just stick to conventional airlines? I can imagine that would be tricky considering the radioactive nature of your “luggage” and today’s strict airport policies on nail clippers let alone gravity distortion units!

So what’s the deal? Did John go totally renegade? I’ve seen a couple of you guys looking for him this way. Seems like an inefficient method. Don’t they build tracking devices into those gizmos?

Also, how many of you folks are “back” here and why? It seems strange that you’d all end up on this particular worldline, unless that story is bogus. I sure would appreciate some real answers and none of that “can’t interfere with” blah, blah, blah. If you really didn’t want to interfere, you’d have stayed in your own time!

Oh and John, if you’re reading this, get in touch with me before they nab you at Charlie’s meeting point. You owe me some answers about that email to 1998.

Hmm, I would think you guys would have a location code that is harder for us lazy turn of the millenium fools to crack.

Need to think some more about the A19G3Z part, you are meeting John at 2:30PM EST on Nov. 11, correct?

Although I was not going to reply to these posts, I feel compelled to do so. I am not authorized to reveal the nature of my mission beyond John's return home nor comment on what John has done in this timeline. But what I can tell you is that John had no way of returning home. Any attempt to do so would have been fatal and he knew that. Reading his posts, I am suprised he was coherant as he sounds. The C204 GDT Disp. Unit was an early prototype that did work but had no extensive human trials. I do not know what possessed John use the equipment. He had access to all the test data and knew the problems that caused the hostile effect of backwash particles. He also knew a solution to this problem was only a few years away. The C300 was successfully piloted in late 2038 and is now in service.

Jim, I can see how this seems inefficient to you but believe me I have exhausted all other contact protocols. We know John is still here, we know what nickname he was posting as after he was supposed to have left. I appear now because all reference to John has stopped.

My background is a historian. I am a long standing friend of John and his family which is why I was chosen to bring him back. I have trained for the mental and physical stresses of time travel but not in temporal policies. Although, I do understand what I do here affects the future of this timeline one way or another, but considering humanity's present point in history the effect will be negligible. Suffice it to say, this is an important period in history and pending the result of this mission, I hope to stay to correctly document the coming events.

John, I am not here to "nab" you. (an interesting little term). I am here to give you a safe passage home. I have brought components and tools to upgrade your GDT which we developed especially for this mission. I hope to see you soon.

Charlie

So what nickname did John use and where did he post? If he couldn’t “go home” to 2036 was he capable of going to the past?

John did a few of us a favor and delivered an email from 2001 to 1998 (apparently). Thereafter, my reality changed. It happened again when Ardon Krep was here in January of this year. What the heck is that all about? I understand the non-interference “Prime Directive” (or whatever it’s called) but I’d appreciate some peace of mind through comprehension of those disconcerting events.

Re: a simple solution

Friend Timeline_39 of EarthTR956.1489

Would not it be easiest to try an find the exact point in the timestream where our infamous friend Titor first made his temporal disjunction and prevent him from using the blasted device. If you have temporaltravel access you may surely try an intercept the chronotonic and tachyonic emissions deposited in timespace of the target temporal reality. That would of course cause a slight paradox as all of us would forget the events relating to Titor, but then again you would surely get your man and avoid the compromising of this and your Temporal Reality. About the degree of divergence do not worry that much for it would only account to a .034 differential not enough to damage the fabric of this TR.

Good luck and remember until later becomes now.

Jim, if you were not one of the people to work out the other nicknames for John then I cannot help you.

I will try to bring you peace of mind in regards to the supposed good deed John did for you. Temporal theory is not the easiest group of concepts to grasp so I will try to explain it as simple as possible. If you asked John to help you deliver a message to the past and depending what this message contained, that it did alter the future from that point in time, then you would have not remembered asking John to help you. Only John would know about the timeline as it would have been before you asked him to help. If you went with John to 1998 and then returned with him to 2001 then that would be different, you would not have been affected by the changes in the timeline and you would have been conscious of the changes around you. This is a simple temporal concept.

I don't know the exact circumstances or details of your encounter with John. I am disappointed though that he did parade himself like this to the people of this time. This forum is well known in the future as a meeting place to the few time travellers around. We are allowed to interact with the locals but there are limits as I am doing with you now.

John, I still hope to meet you in just under 21 hours from now. Please be there.

Charlie

Re: a simple solution

Transient001:-

>>Would not it be easiest to try an find the exact point in the timestream where our infamous friend Titor first made his temporal disjunction and prevent him from using the blasted device. <<

I find your attempt to converse at a level that is quite clearly beyond your means amusing. To answer your statement, time travel is used as an observation and exploration tool only. Causality is something that we do not interfere with at any major level. John's visit to this point in history is documented to a point and that is something that we cannot change. The other language in the above statement assumes we have the capability of scanning time with sensors like in the classic Star Trek TNG stories where they can scan space. We cannot, time travel is in its birth years.

As I have stated before, humanity is about to go through a remarkable event. Much of what is done here by us won't affect my present in 2039. I am pretty sure that I could reveal a lot more than I have and even that won't affect my present. But that is not my call to make and I have to respect the wishes of people above me.

Ok Charlie, I’ll tell you the story and you let me know if you can see a way that I would remember the previous time-line without having personally traveled:

As John prepared to “depart” in March, 2001 he offered to send emails on our behalf to ourselves in 2036 or 1998 (where he purported to be stopping on his way back to 1975 before returning to 2036). I chose to send an email to 1998 understanding, from John’s description, that the email would not actually arrive on this worldline’s 1998 but an alternate worldline’s 1998. The email contained personal photos, details of events in my life from 1998 to 2001 and financial information such as winning lottery numbers and stock market statistics for those three years.

Several weeks after sending that email, I had a sequence of powerful deja vus that were different from anything I’d ever experienced before. After that, I began to notice subtle but distinct changes in my reality. A store appeared out of nowhere on a road I travel all the time yet my wife believed it to have been there “all along.” Burger King changed their corporate logo overnight but again, my wife remembered it just being that way. I saw a “new” television show that I remembered seeing before but it ended differently than the version I had seen. Little details added up to a definite change in my reality.

I wasn’t the only one to experience such changes. Other people who sent John their emails had similarly bizarre experiences. It was frightening and fascinating.

In late January of this year I had another day of powerful deja vus. This time, I knew exactly what it was because of my experience in 2001. That day, I drove up a road in the afternoon and passed an empty field. That same evening I drove past that previously empty field and found a furniture store on that spot. I found out later it had been there for years from everyone else’s perspective but, for me, it materialized out of thin air. Again, I kept finding subtle little changes in my reality.

Is it a coincidence that we sent John emails for the past and experienced such things? Is it a coincidence that the person calling himself “Ardon Krep” and claiming to be a time-traveler and a student of John’s was here when I experienced that second day of reality changing deja vus?

I’d appreciate any insight you can share.

"I am disappointed though that he did parade himself like this to the people of this time."
--------------
Is that not what you are doing now?

"This forum is well known in the future as a meeting place to the few time travellers around."
-------------
Why now something more secure? I mean, posting "Hey Fellow Time Traveler" threads does not seem the most efficient method.

"We are allowed to interact with the locals but there are limits as I am doing with you now."
-------------
Is this what your fellow travelers find fun? Interacting with the "locals" as it were.

We sure do live in an interesting time (as you said) since ever Tom, Dick, and Charlie wants to show up with a "hey look at me...I'm a time traveler too" story.

If you knew John Titor then you would know me, Pamela Moore.
Funny....you never asked me if I knew where he was.

If you indeed know John then prove it to me.

>>>> We sure do live in an interesting time (as you said) since ever Tom, Dick, and Charlie wants to show up with a "hey look at me...I'm a time traveler too" story.

Although this sort of comment was expected seeing that I made a decision to reply to other posters in this forum, the level of sarcasm was not. I do not consider to be parading myself as the "Master Time Traveller" from the distant year of 2039. I am simply here to fulfil a purpose and didn't see the "harm" in answering innocent questions. The causality factor in this dialogue is extremely low, therefore the ripple effect to 2039 in minimal. Condordantly, I understand the position you are in. This period in history was very cynical as sculpted by your many various entertainment mediums. Your statements are therefore indicative of a person that has been sculpted to question such "outrageous" claims and question the sanity of the person making them as someone who has viewed too many X-Files broadcasts. (For a lack of a better example). Believe it or not, this is all by design.

I apologize for calling you "locals." It is the first term that popped into my head and I used it. No offense was intended.

Now look at it from my point of view. This is my first trip to the distant past and sometimes the feeling of where I am is overwhelming. This is a natural mental effect of time travel. I have a great urge to help and educate the people here but I have to keep remembering the path that humanity takes, although extremely tough, will lead to prosperous future. It is the human egotistical nature that makes any time traveller want to change (or nudge) the future for either the benefit of mankind (is his eyes) or himself. This is why I replied to other posters in this forum.

Charlie

Hmmm...first Star Trek TNG and now X-files. You quote the shows like a regular yourself. I also like the buy off statement "This period in history was very cynical as sculpted by your many various entertainment mediums." /ttiforum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

So, does that mean if someone started posting to "your" boards of the future claiming that they were from outer space...nobody would be cynical of that? Blind faith? Nice...

"Your statements are therefore indicative of a person that has been sculpted to question such "outrageous" claims..."
~ You do not question such things? Hahaha! So the future has people who believes any claim put forth? Interesting....

"The causality factor in this dialogue is extremely low, therefore the ripple effect to 2039 in minimal. Condordantly, I understand the position you are in."

You don't understand your position. I'm with the "other side" as you rebels say so often, and I am using your stupidity of posting...to track you for execution. I believe that will cause a ripple for you.

Thank you Charlie. I will see you in 20 hours.

Jim,

Humanity will soon discover how powerful the mind is in governing one's self. The subconscious mind is a very powerful tool to heal, to self improve and spiritually evolve.

I am not saying that they events didn't happen as you describe but try to see the real reason why they happened. If the subconscious wants something enough it can control the logical mind into thinking so.

My whole take on this situation is purely factual. Temporal theory doesn't support the facts in your version of events. All matter in this dimension of the universe resonates at a specific vibrational frequency. This is how we exist in this universe. To exist in another dimension our vibrational frequency has to be altered. Although this is something that is theorized at the moment, no method has been devised to achieve this. John knows this as well. The theories for multi density shifting has been around for sometime. To give a clearer idea, this is how faster than light space travel is being theorized as possible. Move to a higher density where the laws are different and then return when the destination has been reached.

I cannot say much more than this but what I can suggest is focus on your moments of deja vu. Focus on them not in relation to parallel lives or the future/past or anything external. Look for the answer from inside yourself with an open mind (as I am sure you already have). You will be suprised what you will find.

Charlie.

About the shifting thing I guess they can scare the begeeves out of you if you catch them in mid shift. They look like they are behind a heat wave or something or a wall of water.
If they dont come through all the way you will be running for the door! YIKES!
......Just a guess.

Charlie,
I am the real Pamela you goofball!
How can I prove to you it is really me?
Then you have to prove to me you know John.

deal?

Florida Jim I left you a private message on Anomalies board.
Here is the message.:

"Tell Charlie the PamelaM on the time travel institute is really me. I had to re register because i forgot my password."

Please verify that i left you this message so Charlie will know it is me.

It’s the real Pamela, Charlie. If you can prove to Pamela you know John, it'll help stem the tide of skepticism and cynicism you'll otherwise face here.

If my experience with those deja vus was something created by my mind – whether a hallucination or manifestation – why would it be a shared experience with a handful of strangers? Especially since it was shared with ONLY those who asked John to send emails to the past?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Cosmo Cosmo:
    Does it do that one?
  • Cosmo Cosmo:
    I think it does that one
  • Cosmo Cosmo:
    Welcome back
  • Num7 Num7:
    👽 Oh, welcome!
  • Num7 Num7:
    Titor is one and Titor is all.
  • Cosmo Cosmo:
    Titor is the one true graviton which binds us all.
  • Mylar Mylar:
    Hi anyone saw this one with Tyson
    ?
  • L LeoTCK:
    Interesting theories, some of them. The rest is just fantasy or plain wrong. Also the thing about black hole because that assumes that black holes (as originally described) really exist. Rather than what I heard myself that the infinite mass thing is simply based on a mathematical error nobody seemed to challenge.
  • Mylar Mylar:
    Uhm ok I see
  • Num7 Num7:
    Titor bless you.
  • Mylar Mylar:
    I read this on a french YT channel about UFOs, that: Magnetic field + gamma rays can be used to create a circulating light beam that distorts or loops time, which can lead to a twisting of space and time. Looks like what R.Mallet working on it. What's your thoughts on this?
    Mylar Mylar: I read this on a french YT channel about UFOs, that: Magnetic field + gamma rays can be used to...
    Back