"The future ain't what it used to be."

Interview with a time traveler

INTERVIEW WITH A TIME TRAVELLER

In April this year, we spoke with Gattopardo Tek, about his understanding and experiences of time travel.

Could you explain the idea of time packages?

It's difficult to explain. Each time package has a particular rhythm and you can only go to a time package that has the same rhythm as the time in which you dwell. So if you live where they are playing tango you cannot go where they are playing rap. Each time package is defined by the fact that it contains a certain number of events. It is not defined by the time but by the number of events each one contains. Each event and all the events together have a certain weight. The weight of the events according to this rhythm gives the value of each package. These values are repeated rhythmically through time. We define an event as a possibility to which the free will of a human being is able to give expression. In our universe, which is a universe of forms, each event can be translated in the end into a form, or into the transformation of a form. The value of each time package does not depend on the complexity realised inside the package, but on the number of events that have been utilised by free will. I am simplifying this a lot.

Many say that our present time has a particular quality to it, and that that makes it a time for transformation. Do you agree with this?

Yes. According to our philosophy we are now in a special time because we are very close to the end of this package of time. So the fact of being able to realise certain spiritual objectives in this era will mean that when we reach the end of this package, if we have been able to realise these objectives, then we will have 'fixed' them. By doing so we will give this colour, this rhythm to the whole package, and so the next time package will have a better evolutionary basis to go on. So what is the force that allows us to go and act in a territory that is governed by forces different from the ones where we come from? It is a force that we call the 'graal'.

Do you have to train your subconscious to remember the link, when you travel with your 'subtle body'?

It is the cabin that keeps the link. It is one of the functions of the spheroselfs. However, there is some degree of preparation. So really it is both things. The time traveller has a subconscious preparation. The amount of information that he must memorise, and all the techniques you have to use to be able to get out and go, are so great that you would not be able to retrieve them consciously. There is also an ethical reason. In doing these experiments we have a goal, specific things to learn. It would not be ethical just to say 'Tonight I am going to go and possess somebody'. So it is very important that we also forget how to do it. So that knowledge can only be activated when it is needed, when the cabin and the whole instrumentation are operational.

Can you give us an example of time travel using the subtle body?

My journey was one of the first ones. We wanted to see how many events we could stimulate by doing an action that was not foreseen in another time period. In this case it was to develop commerce between two villages. So we stole a little boat and put it in another village so the boatbuilder would build another one as a result of the theft. So I found myself on a riverbank in this area which, using the spheroselfs, we calculated at 6,140 years ago. My objective was to 'provoke' the loss of this boat, which was the first boat to be made by that culture, using a new technology, only known to that little village. I needed to push the boat out into the river so it would reach another village where they would see that this new boat existed, and copy it, while the guy in the first village would build another one and maybe think that he could develop it and make it better. And to make more than just one.

An impossessor always has to impossess a body of the opposite sex. If not, you risk identifying with the person you are impossessing. You have to have someone who is different. So I entered into the body of this primitive lady. As I did so, her head became dizzy, and she fell down. She fainted for a while because she was so overwhelmed. This made it easy for me to take control of the body, because at the time she was not conscious. The sensation of 'putting on' a body, as you might put on a dress, was incredible - it felt like I was gaining her feelings as I got into her arms and legs.

The first problem when you do this sort of thing is how to orientate yourself inside the body - to know where to put your head and legs! When I opened my eyes I wasn't surprised at all and I felt very calm, so I understood how important all the preparations had been: I found this quite normal. I was very lucid and I knew what I was doing. I kept hearing Oberto's voice giving me instructions, so I knew that the channel was open.

So Oberto was communicating from this time directly to you in that time.

Yes.

And seeing through your eyes?

No. The senses did not arrive all at once. First I could see, then touch, and taste, and then smell. Hearing was a mix between what was happening where I was and Oberto's voice here. The woman I had impossessed was already on her way to the river to fetch water. My problem was preventing others from seeing 'her' push the boat out, otherwise she would have had problems afterwards.

I had to do this, and then go to the place where the Time Door would re-open. The Time Door had moved from where it was when I arrived because the events that I had made happen had created a difference in that time, registered in what subsequently happened. So the door moved. I had to look for it.

You sensed it?

No. I saw it. Oberto told me at which moment the door would appear and I had to look around and find it. It's like a tear in reality, as though you are watching a movie on a screen and there is a cut. Reality is torn. On this side, you can look through the door and see reality on the other side.

It is not really something that you can see with your human eye. It is because you are linked to the whole that you see it. This applies to subtle body travelling. With the other form of time travel, with your body, the door is a black line that everybody can see, with a border of light. Also the people on the other side can see it. On the other hand, these primitive people are not prepared for seeing such a thing, so even if they see it, they will discard it because it is not an experience they can contain.

What about insects and animals accidentally going through the Time Door?

With subtle body travelling, of course, there's no problem. With the physical body you have to be very careful. For instance, when you go with your body you can't go to the toilet, because you would risk leaving behind foreign bacteria. Doing this would create an incredible imbalance.

Have you learnt anything about life after death?

This is a very wide subject. Yes, we are analysing what we call the 'border plans' of our universe. At this moment we have just a theoretical knowledge. We are not able as yet to go into the realm of death and come back to tell the tale. It is one of our objectives, but we haven't yet achieved it, even though Oberto has given us the instruments to do this also.

One of the most important experiences in this field was the programmed reincarnation of a lady who died in the community and reincarnated as a little girl, who is now six. As a little girl she has her own personality, but little by little she is recovering the memories of what she was in her past life. So, it is the same technology as that of the Tibetan Lamas, but more sophisticated, because when Tibetan Lamas reincarnate, the surviving Lamas have to go and look for them. In this case we were able to direct where the soul was going to go.

So no one has gone into the future yet. Is that because it is theoretically impossible?

It is not impossible to go into the future as such. It is impossible to go to places where the complexity is higher. Where evolution is higher.

image.png

Could you go within the same package? Could you go forward a week for example?

This is a problem of energy. We would need too much energy. It is much easier to go to very distant times rather than very close ones, for two reasons. Firstly because the times closest to ours are still assessing their events. Events are still moving, having consequences. And also because we would not be able to exploit the curve of the universe. You would have to go through the curve. And that would need an incredible amount of energy.

Also there is very little distance between the events I can saturate [bring to completion] now and the events I can saturate in a week. There is not much distance but still there is a distance. I cannot saturate the events of my 'now' within one week. I can't enter those events, and therefore I can't use my free will. It is difficult to explain to you because you don't have the theoretical background.

Is there anything I can read in English about this?

No. There is nothing on this subject. Until now we have never spoken of this.

So the knowledge you have been using over the past ten years comes from Oberto.

Oberto is normally the initiator, but the knowledge comes both from him and from research teams like the one I'm in. Oberto is the only one who had this kind of knowledge to start with.

For us it is important for it to be understood that this is happening within a serious context. That it is part of a study that we have been carrying out for the past ten years. Also, this is not something we have simply been told, period. We are constantly experimenting. We had to understand all of this for ourselves. Also, the use of certain words like Time Package - this was something that we studied for months before we could see what it meant.

Over the last few months the cabin has been used mainly for healing, so time travel has been put aside for a while.

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Fixed the original link to point to a working archive. Also copy/pasted here since the archive is white-on-white text.

I'd never heard of this person before; are there other interviews?

Back