"The future ain't what it used to be."

How to astrally move in time!

Paul

Timekeeper
ASTRAL TIME-TRAVEL
This is your soul moving freely in time out of your physical body...

To leave the physical body
*Lie back on bed in a comfortable position, gently close your eyes are relax.

*Letting go of any pain take slow, deep comfortable breaths through the nose.

*Without worrying avoid thinking about anything.

1, Imagine your in a lift moving upwards.

2, Vividly feel the upwards motion.

3, Get very relaxed and feel like going to sleep but keep focused on the image of moving up.

4, Tell yourself you will wake up fully out of the body.

5, Imagine you are rising up FROM your body and drift of to sleep.

To astrally move in time!
*Focus very vividly on the time(what's happening then)which you want to move your astral body i.e.soul to.

IT'S SAID TO WORK ALTHOUGH I CAN'T RECALL MY SUCCESS YET BUT A LOT OF CONCENTRATION AND REPEATS IS NEEDED.

People such as Ed Morrel reported being able to travel in time while although his body! Since nothing physical moves in time it's hard to prove.

------------------
Paul Curran

Paul you're fucking crasy! Time-travel is bullshit surely. Paul must be talking through his arse. The whole idea of going INTO the past is mad. It's so hard to believe and sounds so stupid.

You don't have to stay in a time or place you don't like! You can leave your physical body. You can train to travel to a better day. Just follow the above instructions to move your spirit freely in space-time!

------------------
Paul Curran

Paul is right, it is possible to travel outside of the physical body. When you master this technique, a door opens that you would have never believed possible. Once a skeptic, now a firm believer.
blush.gif

Yes it does seem to be possible. you who have left your body try this experiment. Take a playing card and lay it face up on a TABLE do not look at the card. go and relax and get out of your body. Go to the TABLE and read the card . Go back to your body and wake up then go see if you read the card correctly. If you did then you must be out of your body or you wouldn't know what the card was. Let me know how it went. I does work because I have done it.
clara

Back