"The future ain't what it used to be."

Malaysia Flight 730

Mylo.X.

Timekeeper
There was the Christ Church earthquake and a huge +9 earthquake in the ocean near Japan 1 month before March 11th.
So either SignalSeven and SonOfTitor knew of some earthquake patterns the rest of us don't know about, they are psychics, or something else -- good guessers. We don't know.

I suppose that if I were a time traveller I would be able to tell you that all the passengers of a Malaysian flight were..
..and the pilots hijacked their own plane to..
..and these pilots were anti-government.

The passengers are still alive.

French satellite image also shows possible plane debris, Malaysia says| Reuters

The pilots landed, dropped off a few hostages, took off again and ditched the plane.

You know, this ^ really isn't appropriate to drag into your future prediction hoax. We all know you are not jt, and I find the above statements incredibly offensive. Peoples loved ones are missing- infant children on board- that may be dead. In any case this missing plane is more than just a news story- it's people's sons, daughters, mothers, fathers who may be dead. Don't mock their tragedy and grief. Have some class, and compassion for human life. Jeeze. And with that I'm more than done with this conversation.

The pilots landed, dropped off a few hostages, took off again and ditched the plane.

One theory, yes. I wondered as well if the pilots parachuted out of the plane onto/near a boat and let it the plane crash. There is building evidence that a pilot was in on it.

The pilots landed the plane in Somalia. The plane will be used as a weapon. This will go down historically as the second great event leading to the last crusades. The first being 9/11. Chinese hostages are being ransomed as the Prime Minister speaks. The American hostages were executed. The media isn't showing this because publicity is what the terrorists want.

The pilots landed the plane in Somalia. The plane will be used as a weapon. This will go down historically as the second great event leading to the last crusades. The first being 9/11. Chinese hostages are being ransomed as the Prime Minister speaks. The American hostages were executed. The media isn't showing this because publicity is what the terrorists want.

With your education and background, your hypothesis as plausible as others. I wouldn't not be surprised of a coverup. Weren't there also some type of environmentalists on board?

Also, I had saved a link to plane logger. It had the logging info for the twin plane at tel aviv... I just clicked on the link to share with you and the link is broken.... Interesting.

Philip Wood managed to get a message/picture out? Never heard this theory before. Too bad the exif data of the alleged pic has been erased.

Well in Jim's op he posted the picture with the exif data allegedly still intact. But then he claimed he was hacked and exif data was destroyed. When he posted originally he instructed viewers to save the pic to desktop and check the properties for themselves. If viewers actually followed those instructions then wouldn't all of those who saved the pic to their desktop still have the original property information?

Not my area of expertise...

Passenger list is interesting.... How about this guy below.

Biography:
Yuchen Li graduated from Tsinghua University (Beijing, China) with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering in July, 2009. Afterwards, he began his PhD at Cambridge in October, 2009 under the supervision of Professor Malcolm Bolton, supported by CSC Cambridge International Scholarship.

Departments and Institutes
Department of Engineering:
Collaborators
Professor Malcolm Bolton, FREng

Malcolm bolted is interesting too. Trained yuchen as his protege. Bolton runs some programs at Cambridge, but is also the lead consultant for mega oil companies... And the program at Cambridge? Run by royles Royce. Same company that leased the engine to Malaysian airlines. Maybe that's nothing...

But there are other passengers with big corporate connections, who's business partners profit by their disappearance.

Such as, mr. Rothschild. (Semiconductor) now he holds entire patent rights on some very important tech.

Well in Jim's op he posted the picture with the exif data allegedly still intact. But then he claimed he was hacked and exif data was destroyed. When he posted originally he instructed viewers to save the pic to desktop and check the properties for themselves. If viewers actually followed those instructions then wouldn't all of those who saved the pic to their desktop still have the original property information?

Not my area of expertise...

According to this site, the pic was a hoax:

Diego Garcia: Source for Purported Philip Wood Photo Revealed to be 4Chan; Likely a Hoax

Actually, according to that article the only evidence that the picture is MIGHT be a hoax is based on one paragraph:

"While it’s possible that the photo is in fact from Wood, it being on 4Chan casts serious doubt because many hoaxes have been perpetuated through the website."

^ that's not really a basis for arguing the picture is a fake.

I was thinking that if viewers had followed Jim's instructions then they would have saved the original picture onto their desktops with the exif intact. Why would those people not then come forward with the original photo? I have not seen anyone else produce the photo with exif intact, (or at all for that matter) but perhaps I haven't looked hard enough? If no one else comes coward with the photo it would indicate to me that it never existed. But why would he claim that everyone could save the photo and verify the exif if he knew people would attempt to and it wouldn't be there? That's not a very well thought through hoax... The hoax would be over when the first person saves the pic and calls him on it. Then what? The phony hack claim? Lame.

I came across the black pic somewhere, checked the exif and sure enough there was plenty of info contained, such as location of diego garcia, iphone 5 data etc. But i did not save pic, and cannot remember which site I found it on. Now that I have a clearer idea about the background story to the alleged pic, would be interested to check out dates and times etc.

Back