"The future ain't what it used to be."

Marlin Pohlman Arrested

John, I understand Titor is your fetish, and you have a difficult time (no pun intended) leaving it alone. But it really gets old and annoying to many of the rest of us that is seems any topic about TT you seem to wish to turn back to the Titor game.

Well, "T-word" was all about promoting terrorism against our government. So I believe all inclined terrorists should be sent to the Red Queen.

If I could go forward in time and kill Titor before he was born I would. .. just to save the world from this BS! :)

Just based on the premise that it is and always will be BS, I would suggest going backwards in time instead.

But you don't have to kill him. Just show up as one of the posters responding to his silly science. You might point out that a laser beam can only be bent like in the picture only if the picture was taken inside a blackhole. Of course that isn't possible. So just point out that he was a fake based on his phony picture.

only if you are a character! Personally I think it would be better to tickle you under the chin, rub your ears and feed you little chocolates, while you chase a little bit of string around on the floor.

No, seriously John, you are good fun. its only your titorisms we seek to mock.

only if you are a character! Personally I think it would be better to tickle you under the chin, rub your ears and feed you little chocolates, while you chase a little bit of string around on the floor.

No, seriously John, you are good fun. its only your titorisms we seek to mock.

Consider me mocked! I have been assured that all of you are just kidding with the threats. I must have read your comments when I was hungry.

I know Marlin and you will see him cleared of the sexual misconduct charges. You will see him redeem his character. You will get to ask him about his patent directly. He will soon make a societal contribution that will shed light to all of this darkness that he has allowed to grow around himself. I'm exited are you? גאולת הזמן, כי הימים רעים.

I know Marlin and you will see him cleared of the sexual misconduct charges. You will see him redeem his character. You will get to ask him about his patent directly. He will soon make a societal contribution that will shed light to all of this darkness that he has allowed to grow around himself. I'm exited are you? גאולת הזמן, כי הימים רעים.

You mean his A1 request for a patent on his Time Machine? Because he has no B1 approved patent. Darby told me so I checked the patents. Marlin does not have a time machine patent.

So how do you know Marlin? Do you know him only online as a fellow fan of world prophecy? Or are you a friend of his in Portland? If so, did you know about the drug lab in his home?

I'm excited about your answers. And Jewish guy, are you redeeming the time, because your days are numbered?

Everyone's days are numbered... death is the one thing that we have not found a cure for. His drug lab was full of absinthe. The DA and the investigation team has made fools of themselves and they are scrambling to cover their hindquarters. It will all come out into the open soon. I know Marlin and I am not making any claims for his knowledge of the time machine. I am just letting you know that you should not give up on him yet, he has some contributions that you will benefit from.

Everyone's days are numbered... death is the one thing that we have not found a cure for. His drug lab was full of absinthe. The DA and the investigation team has made fools of themselves and they are scrambling to cover their hindquarters. It will all come out into the open soon. I know Marlin and I am not making any claims for his knowledge of the time machine. I am just letting you know that you should not give up on him yet, he has some contributions that you will benefit from.

Portland man accused of drugging and abusing 4 women seeks release | OregonLive.com

So...um some guy get's accused of one of the most hideous crimes a person can be accused of by another these days, a genius by most standards whom spends almost every waking moment in a lab trying to unlock the most evasive secret known to man somehow finds the time to drug and rape women? For real? And you agree to these claims?

So...um some guy get's accused of one of the most hideous crimes a person can be accused of by another these days, a genius by most standards whom spends almost every waking moment in a lab trying to unlock the most evasive secret known to man somehow finds the time to drug and rape women? For real? And you agree to these claims?

North Portland man sentenced to more than six years in prison for drugging, abusing women | OregonLive.com

Well..

Apparently Pohlman "agreed to these claims" because he plead guilty and was sentenced to 6 years, 3 months in prison.

He's not a genious, he's a kook. You did read his time machine paper, yes? Rambling pseudo-scientific technobabble.

Back