Video: Time Travel in Fiction Rundown

I stumbled upon this video while looking for something else. It does a great job of articulating why I love these kind of films - It’s about the story, yes, but more about the ideas people have about interacting with time and the implications it might have.

You can’t time travel in a Black Volga(it’s not Delorean or is it?). There are Bunnyman, Slenderman,Rake, Donnie Darko.

Another time travelling examples in science-fiction popculture are. EarthBound series, Chrono Trigger series, Doctor Who series, Dexter’s Lab, Powerpuff Girls series,Jazz Jackrabbit series,Rick and Morty, Deadpool series, Flash,Dark, Stranger Things,Kung Fury, Back to the Future prototype reused in Indiana Jones series years later, Mariana’s web, Crash Bandicoot series, Ratchet and Clank series, Terminator series, Marvel,DC Comics superheroes, X-Files.

Welcome to the site, @gamerz31w

A post was split to a new topic: Do you think CCTV gamers can capture teleporting vehicles?

Oh okay. By the way will you consider off-topic section? It seems your bot suggested me that.

Absolutely; I think this is what it was referring to:

I’ll rename this to “Off Topic” later, but that’s what it’s for :slight_smile: