Time Travel Movie Night

Every Tuesday night, TTI hosts a community watch-party where we experience a time travel movie (or television show) together! Hang out with us, watch something weird and maybe leave a few thoughts in the movie’s discussion thread.

How it works

Watch parties occur on the Curious Cosmos Twitch channel. and requires and Amazon Prime account to watch the

To join you need to:

1. Have an Amazon Prime subscription.
  2. Have a Twitch account .
  3. Connect your Twitch and Amazon accounts.

Once you have your accounts linked, head over to our Twitch channel on Tuesdays at 6:30 PM Pacific!

Learn more about watch parties here .

Movie Schedule

Minority Report

2021-06-30T01:30:00Z

John Anderton is a top ‘Precrime’ cop in the late-21st century, when technology can predict crimes before they’re committed. But Anderton becomes the quarry when another investigator targets him for a murder charge.

The Terminator

2021-07-07T01:30:00Z: The Terminator

In the post-apocalyptic future, reigning tyrannical supercomputers teleport a cyborg assassin known as the “Terminator” back to 1984 to kill Sarah Connor, whose unborn son is destined to lead insurgents against 21st century mechanical hegemony. Meanwhile, the human-resistance movement dispatches a lone warrior to safeguard Sarah. Can he stop the virtually indestructible killing machine?

Beginning shortly! Haven’t seen this one in a while…

The original Terminator tonight!

Well, Amazon removed Terminator as a watch party option. We’ll do Highlander tonight instead :slight_smile:

Well, I’m still working out a good system for planning and getting this info somewhere more public. I didn’t post about it this week, but we did stream this past Tuesday.

We watched a faux-documentary called The History of Time Travel:

It was… Meh. Interesting and entertaining enough to watch through, but they could have done something less hammy. The story thy told sounded like something I’ve heard before, but can’t place.

Will post the information for the next few movie nights this weekend!

1 Like

What time the movie night??

Every Tuesday night at 6:30 PM US Pacific :slight_smile:

The general info is here:

1 Like

Dang, got a little busy this week and forgot to post the movie schedule. Work and life is a little more demanding than usual this week but all good things.

Tonight, we’ll watch Parallel:

We watched this a few weeks back, but I really enjoyed it. We’re still small and quiet enough to where this isn’t actually a repeat :wink: I’ll get that put together and we’ll start the show here in about 30 minutes!

At some point over the course of the next few movie nights, I’ll get something more visible put together and put this stuff somewhere helpful on the homepage. We’ll get there. Takes time when you’re rolling your own, but the end result is better for it.

1 Like