The TTI introductions thread

I thought it’d be a good idea to start an introductions thread. With the reboot, everyone has the opportunity to nudge this place in an interesting direction and I think the new format will allow for some more engaging discussions. I think part of that starts with getting to know who we’re talking to.

I’m Cosmo. I’m married and have three awesome kids. I bought TTI in 2014 shortly before the original owner, Mop, shut the site down. I’ve played Dr. Frankenstein with sites like these since the early 2000s, and even once owned Paranormalis.

I’ve had a vision for what a site like TTI could become for some time. Now that I’ve acquired the skillset required to make that a reality, I’m excited to build this place with and for you. I want to have interesting and thought-provoking discussions about not just the possibility, but the implications.

If you’re new here, welcome! If you’re finding your way from the original forums, welcome back. Feel free to introduce yourselves as well! Happy to have you all :slight_smile:

(Of course, all are welcome to create their own intro thread :wink: )