There’s some good info on Wikipedia:
Titor described his time machine on several occasions. In an early post, he described it as a “stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual positive singularities”, producing a “standard off-set Tipler sinusoid”.
The earliest post was more explicit, saying it contained the following:
- Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities
- An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities
- A cooling and X-ray venting system
- Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock
- Four main cesium clocks
- Three main computer units
According to the posts, the device was installed in the rear of a 1966 Chevrolet Corvette convertible and later mentioned a 1987 truck having four-wheel drive.
I don’t think he ever mentioned what wires lead to what buttons for what purpose, but this should give you a good sense of how it might have worked.
I am working on organizing some downloadable material for the Titor stuff (PDF with posts, theories, video links, etc). If there’s anything in particular you might want included in something like that, let me know.