Cats & Dogs Living Into Their 70s, 80s, 90s, & Beyond

Originally published at: Cats & Dogs Living Into Their 70s, 80s, 90s, & Beyond – Time Travel Institute

Introduction From my personal experience, when people who are into time travel discuss the idea, they most often talk about theories behind the time travel concept or paradoxes (such as the Grandfather Paradox). When they talk about actually changing the past (or changing history), they more often than not want to fix a mistake they…

I understand your motive and this is alternate history, but I want to add that pets could live longer if we could afford the healthcare. Many people put their animals to sleep because they cannot afford the cure. It’s very sad. Perhaps you can change the timeline and make pet care affordable. Example, fixing a rabbit costs at least $400. Chemo probably costs thousands. (Look up Cole and Marmalade, two cats that survived cancer with chemo). The veterinarians drive BMW sports cars while animals die because nobody can afford it.

2 Likes

Or maybe I can do both: make animal care affordable AND make cats and dogs age at about the same rate as people. What do you think of that?

1 Like

Yes, please. Definitely.

1 Like

Then that I will do!

And besides, I already have affordable cures for animal diseases on my agenda, starting especially after the beginning of the Reagan presidency, and even more especially after Alan Keyes is sworn in as President in 2009. :slight_smile:

1 Like